Author Topic: 2 weeks out...  (Read 8661 times)

BigIronMike25

Re: 2 weeks out...
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2006, 10:17:11 AM »
Good luck with everything bro!  Kick some serious ass at that show....big big props to you for staying FOCUSED thru all that shit.  Best of luck to you man, you'll do well!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2006, 05:16:48 PM »
THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'M DOING,BECAUSE THAT'S THE REALITY OF IT.THIS IS ALL I'VE GOT.THAT'S WHAT MAKES ME SO DANGEROUS RIGHT NOW.I'M READY TO RIP SOMEONE A NEW ASS...AND THAT'S WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN 2MORROW.ALOT OF BROS ARE GOING HOME EMPTY HANDED,BUT NOT THIS ONE...

DO -or- DIE.....

This is it......

Nothing touches you, Michael.

Do this.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2006, 11:22:21 AM »
how did ur comp go? or had it happened yet?

muscle
muscle

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2006, 11:27:48 AM »
I'LL MAKE A VERY LONG STORY SHORT.I RECENTLY GOT SEPARATED FROM MY WIFE.BEFORE IT HAPPENED,THOUGH,I DID WHAT I COULD TO SALVAGE MY TRAINING/DIETING/CYCLE. I'VE BEEN ON 900 MGS CYP PER WEEK AND 100 MGS TREN ACETATE EVERY OTHER DAY FOR 12 WEEKS (SHIT GOT MESSED UP FOR A COUPLE OF WEEKS.WAS REALLY 10 WEEKS).ANYWAY,I BROUGHT DOWN THE TEST TO 400 AND AND STARTED WINNY @ 100 ED.I DRINK THE DEPO BY ZAMBON.ADDED NOLVA @ 20 MGS ED 2 WEEKS AGO.GETTING DRIER AND HARDER BY THE DAY.DROPPED TEST ALREADY.I'LL CHECK BACK ANOTHER DAY.LATER....

Mike I feel your pain.  When I dieted for my first contest a couple of years back I also sperated from my wife.  Thank god I got my head straight after the show and we got back together.  A few years later we are both preparing for contests this year, but doin it together. 

My advice in the last 2 weeks you withdrawl from everything, focus on your show and deal with the big issues 2 or 3 weeks after the show!

BIGMIKE

• Getbig III
  • PAIN IS JUST A FOUR LETTER WORD
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2006, 11:56:06 AM »
WELL AS MANY (EVEN MYSELF) SUSPECTED,IT SEEMS THAT STRESS GOT THE UPPER HAND THIS TIME.I ENDED STEPPING ON STAGE @ ABOUT 210.THAT REALLY BLOWS...AS USUAL,I LEARNED ALOT WHICH MEANS THAT NEXT TIME I WILL BE BETTER.I PLACED 4TH IN THE HEAVIES.I'LL PROBABLY TAKE THE REST OF THE YEAR TO GROW LIKE A MADMAN.I'M GOING TO BECOME MY OWN SCIENCE PROJECT.I'M ALSO GOING TO LOOK FOR WAYS TO BETTER PREPARE MYSELF NEXT TIME AROUND.I DON'T FUCK UP THE SAME WAY TWICE...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2006, 12:29:41 PM »
WELL AS MANY (EVEN MYSELF) SUSPECTED,IT SEEMS THAT STRESS GOT THE UPPER HAND THIS TIME.I ENDED STEPPING ON STAGE @ ABOUT 210.THAT REALLY BLOWS...AS USUAL,I LEARNED ALOT WHICH MEANS THAT NEXT TIME I WILL BE BETTER.I PLACED 4TH IN THE HEAVIES.I'LL PROBABLY TAKE THE REST OF THE YEAR TO GROW LIKE A MADMAN.I'M GOING TO BECOME MY OWN SCIENCE PROJECT.I'M ALSO GOING TO LOOK FOR WAYS TO BETTER PREPARE MYSELF NEXT TIME AROUND.I DON'T f**k UP THE SAME WAY TWICE...

That's a shame, Michael......

You let the stress catabolize you.  You need to figure out what you are going to do with your girl.  If she's just going to be a pain in the ass and stress you during pre-contest prep, it might be time to drop her like it's hot.  Feel?

No woman is worth that much stress, even if she's cooking and laying you.  Prioritize, Michael.

If she can't stand by you unconditionally, it's time to move on.

Other women are available, bro.

DIV

BIGMIKE

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: March 24, 2006, 09:20:09 AM »
That's a shame, Michael......

You let the stress catabolize you.  You need to figure out what you are going to do with your girl.  If she's just going to be a pain in the ass and stress you during pre-contest prep, it might be time to drop her like it's hot.  Feel?

No woman is worth that much stress, even if she's cooking and laying you.  Prioritize, Michael.

If she can't stand by you unconditionally, it's time to move on.

Other women are available, bro.

DIV
I DID MOVE ON BRO.THAT'S WHAT STARTED THIS CHAIN REACTION OF EVENTS.THE PROBLEM IS THAT THERE WERE TOO MANY THINGS GOING ON @ THE SAME TIME...INCLUDING A NEW GIRL.SHE'S OUT THOUGH.I'M DEFINITELY BACK IN THE GAME.I GUESS IT'S LIKE RIDING A BIKE.CHICKS GO CRAZY WITH THE BIG BOYS.AAAHHH LIFE IS GOOD...

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 24, 2006, 09:30:26 AM »
It is amazing how things look clearer with Carbs!

Good Luck!

I have a long time friend who has done top 3 in nations tell me people do one of three things while on contest prep:

1. screw up they relationship
2. spend alot of money
3. or month off to a close friend or a boss that was all your fault.

He keeps a list of everyone he pisses of while contest dieting and says alot of sorrys when he is done his contest!

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 24, 2006, 05:18:55 PM »
I DID MOVE ON BRO.THAT'S WHAT STARTED THIS CHAIN REACTION OF EVENTS.THE PROBLEM IS THAT THERE WERE TOO MANY THINGS GOING ON @ THE SAME TIME...INCLUDING A NEW GIRL.SHE'S OUT THOUGH.I'M DEFINITELY BACK IN THE GAME.I GUESS IT'S LIKE RIDING A BIKE.CHICKS GO CRAZY WITH THE BIG BOYS.AAAHHH LIFE IS GOOD...

Michael......

You should never pick up a new bitch while on pre-contest prep!

That's common sense, bro.

You need to simplify your life, man.

Life is not that difficult, it's just that people make it hard.

Clean it up, keep the women that are good influences, drop the ones who only bring the drama.

Good in.......Bad out......

Good in.........Bad out.......

See a pattern?

DIV

BIGMIKE

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2006, 10:14:55 AM »
Michael......

You should never pick up a new bitch while on pre-contest prep!

That's common sense, bro.

You need to simplify your life, man.

Life is not that difficult, it's just that people make it hard.

Clean it up, keep the women that are good influences, drop the ones who only bring the drama.

Good in.......Bad out......

Good in.........Bad out.......

See a pattern?

DIV
THAT'S THE WAY I'VE ALWAYS DONE IT.THE SHIT JUST HAPPENED TO HIT THE FAN @ THE WORST TIME.IT'S ALL GOOD THOUGH,I'VE MOVED ON TO BETTER THINGS  ;).NOW IT'S TIME TO HAVE A GOOD TIME AND GET BIG AS A HOUSE FOR THE NEXT RUN.I'M FINALLY GOING TO THE LAST STEP AND TAKING GROWTH.I'VE WAITED LONG ENOUGH...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2006, 12:30:28 PM »
THAT'S THE WAY I'VE ALWAYS DONE IT.THE SHIT JUST HAPPENED TO HIT THE FAN @ THE WORST TIME.IT'S ALL GOOD THOUGH,I'VE MOVED ON TO BETTER THINGS  ;).NOW IT'S TIME TO HAVE A GOOD TIME AND GET BIG AS A HOUSE FOR THE NEXT RUN.I'M FINALLY GOING TO THE LAST STEP AND TAKING GROWTH.I'VE WAITED LONG ENOUGH...

If you're taking the next step, might want to go balls out and do the GH/Insulin/IGF-1 combo.....

Don't megadose, though....

Hopefully you've learned, if you get together with the ex, make sure she knows this is it.  If you break up after that, that's the end.  You have to cut it off eventually......break the cycle!

DIV

BIGMIKE

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2006, 01:07:28 PM »
If you're taking the next step, might want to go balls out and do the GH/Insulin/IGF-1 combo.....

Don't megadose, though....

Hopefully you've learned, if you get together with the ex, make sure she knows this is it.  If you break up after that, that's the end.  You have to cut it off eventually......break the cycle!

DIV
NO MEGADOSE FOR ME BRO.I WANT TO MAKE GOOD QUALITY GAINS,AND NO GUT.I WANNA KEEP MY WAIST AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO WHAT IT GETS NOW,A 29.AS FOR THE EX,SHE'S BEEN HISTORY BRO.THERE'S NO TURNING BACK FOR ME.I ALREADY HAVE OTHER PROSPECTS ANYWAY...

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2006, 06:11:33 PM »
NO MEGADOSE FOR ME BRO.I WANT TO MAKE GOOD QUALITY GAINS,AND NO GUT.I WANNA KEEP MY WAIST AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE TO WHAT IT GETS NOW,A 29.AS FOR THE EX,SHE'S BEEN HISTORY BRO.THERE'S NO TURNING BACK FOR ME.I ALREADY HAVE OTHER PROSPECTS ANYWAY...

Fair enough, Michael.

Keep your GH to 4IU at the most and you should be fine. 

Watch out for the ex, she might be out for revenge.  If she knows you use AAS, it could spell trouble.

Good luck.

DIV

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2006, 11:32:44 PM »
Damn bitches, only good for one thing..

BIGMIKE

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2006, 01:28:33 PM »
Fair enough, Michael.

Keep your GH to 4IU at the most and you should be fine. 

Watch out for the ex, she might be out for revenge.  If she knows you use AAS, it could spell trouble.

Good luck.

DIV
OH SHE DEFINITELY KNOWS.THE QUESTION IS WETHER SHE WANTS TO RISK IT ALL JUST TO SCREW WITH ME.I CAN HURT HER MORE THAN SHE CAN ME.I'M SURE KNOWING THAT LITTLE FACT WILL KEEP HER ASS IN CHECK...

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2006, 02:41:01 PM »

i couldnt agree more, thats exactly what im doing at the moment, evaluated my life with this girl but its hard, i have been with her for about 31/2 yrs now and honestly i dont see myself with nayone else long term (doesnt include the occasional one-night stand) we have  agreat time together and i love ger company, but i tend to get jealous sometimes and she can not handle that i dont blame her, itll piss me off just as much if she did that.

muscle

3 1/2 years, you can still break it off and find someone new. there is still time for you.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2006, 03:13:46 AM »
OH SHE DEFINITELY KNOWS.THE QUESTION IS WETHER SHE WANTS TO RISK IT ALL JUST TO SCREW WITH ME.I CAN HURT HER MORE THAN SHE CAN ME.I'M SURE KNOWING THAT LITTLE FACT WILL KEEP HER ASS IN CHECK...

Women don't think logically, so risking it all might not be a factor in what she does.

Women can be evil like that.

Be careful, Michael.

DIV

BIGMIKE

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2006, 06:01:02 AM »
Women don't think logically, so risking it all might not be a factor in what she does.

Women can be evil like that.

Be careful, Michael.

DIV
SHES LOVES HER SON ABOVE ALL ELSE.SHE WOULD'NT RISK ANYTHING EVER HAPPENING TO HIM.DON'T WORRY THOUGH,I ALWAYS HAVE MY EYES OPEN...