Author Topic: The Get well soon Joon thread!  (Read 10720 times)

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: The Get well soon Joon thread!
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2015, 12:20:07 PM »
Stop subjecting us to your posts then.

LOL!!!
?

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2015, 01:49:10 PM »
I'll admit I genuinely hoped joon died in surgery or at the very least something extremely bad happened. The world would have been a much better place had that happened

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2015, 01:54:27 PM »
I'll admit I genuinely hoped joon died in surgery or at the very least something extremely bad happened. The world would have been a much better place had that happened

Dude you are brutal! I don't think Junior is an evil person who the world would be better of without. I mean, he's pretty harmless I don't think he is damaging anybody other than himself. Do you think he is really that bad?

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #53 on: September 04, 2015, 01:58:15 PM »
Dude you are brutal! I don't think Junior is an evil person who the world would be better of without. I mean, he's pretty harmless I don't think he is damaging anybody other than himself. Do you think he is really that bad?

truth--yes, I think he is a shitty person and offers no good to the world. His arrogance and throwing names and shoving his wealth in peoples face is gross. He says Im a retarded loser because I am poor? his words. Says he wouldnt be seen with me cause Im not in same wealth bracket.

so yeah, he's a shitty shitty human being and the world would improve without him. I can GENUINELY say it would give me beyond immense pleasure to beat him 70% to death with a bat and then light his limp body on fire. And if you think Im joking, ask on this board, I once lit a person on fire

does that answer your question?

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: September 04, 2015, 02:00:36 PM »
truth--yes, I think he is a shitty person and offers no good to the world. His arrogance and throwing names and shoving his wealth in peoples face is gross. He says Im a retarded loser because I am poor? his words. Says he wouldnt be seen with me cause Im not in same wealth bracket.

so yeah, he's a shitty shitty human being and the world would improve without him. I can GENUINELY say it would give me beyond immense pleasure to beat him 70% to death with a bat and then light his limp body on fire. And if you think Im joking, ask on this board, I once lit a person on fire

A tad harsh.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #55 on: September 04, 2015, 02:01:56 PM »
A tad harsh.

a tad pretty fucking on the light side considering.
If he lived here I would in a snap second exchange the rest of my life in jail for this opportunity

and everyone knows here that this is not a joke nor is it trolling

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #56 on: September 04, 2015, 02:09:33 PM »
There are 2 people on this board I would trade life in prison to take their life's
shizzo and/or junior

Will that happen? Obviously fuck no, but if presented with the opportunity fuck yes I would take it.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: September 04, 2015, 02:14:40 PM »

I agree he has made some incredibly ignorant and annoying comments and any type of snobbery is fucking repulsive to me. Truth is though I think he said that shit to get on your nerves, if I recall it came during some back and forth banter between you two. I don't actually think he genuinely meant it but if he did a good slap would probably suffice!

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #58 on: September 04, 2015, 02:16:34 PM »
I agree he has made some incredibly ignorant and annoying comments and any type of snobbery is fucking repulsive to me. Truth is though I think he said that shit to get on your nerves, if I recall it came during some back and forth banter between you two. I don't actually think he genuinely meant it but if he did a good slap would probably suffice!

it actually has nothing to do with anything he said to me
its 100% based on the fact that he is a shitty human being and offers no good to this planet

nothing to do with me
he doesnt deserve to exist,....just like shizzo

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #59 on: September 04, 2015, 02:52:11 PM »
Thanks to Darren, feeling loads better already.
Gonna come check u out soon, u in Luton tomorrow night?

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2015, 03:32:35 PM »
I might be depends on other people. Ill definitely be there within the next few weeks though.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2015, 03:36:45 PM »
So which pain meds did you mangage to BS them into giving you, lol?
?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2015, 03:39:32 PM »

x2.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #63 on: September 04, 2015, 10:43:56 PM »
it actually has nothing to do with anything he said to me
its 100% based on the fact that he is a shitty human being and offers no good to this planet

nothing to do with me
he doesnt deserve to exist,....just like shizzo

Nobody deserves to exist...we just do. Zorba the Greek said, "In the end it doesn't matter if a man is good or bad....we are all food for worms!"

On Getbig a person's wealth isn't that important but the size of his arms is paramount. Kill false ideas, theories, beliefs and even opinions, not people.

Oops, I forgot, you don't want to ever end up on Getbig when you are my age. It won't be that long but you will still be here.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2015, 11:13:56 PM »
Nobody deserves to exist...we just do. Zorba the Greek said, "In the end it doesn't matter if a man is good or bad....we are all food for worms!"

On Getbig a person's wealth isn't that important but the size of his arms is paramount. Kill false ideas, theories, beliefs and even opinions, not people.

Oops, I forgot, you don't want to ever end up on Getbig when you are my age. It won't be that long but you will still be here.

The Greek, yes. Didn't he follow that up with some half-hearted theory about the fast-twitch advantage of slave descendants?

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #65 on: September 04, 2015, 11:40:12 PM »

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #66 on: September 05, 2015, 06:12:03 AM »

I can GENUINELY say it would give me beyond immense pleasure to beat him 70% to death with a bat and then light his limp body on fire. And if you think Im joking, ask on this board, I once lit a person on fire

This is a totally unacceptable assertion by any human being, even on Getbig. That is the language a sadistic pervert would use.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 05, 2015, 07:25:48 AM »
I might be depends on other people. Ill definitely be there within the next few weeks though.

do you aspire to be joon Darren

serious question
T

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2015, 07:26:35 AM »
do you aspire to be joon Darren

serious question

"Darren" just feels like yet another personality manifestation of Joon.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 05, 2015, 07:31:26 AM »
"Darren" just feels like yet another personality manifestation of Joon.

joon probably has twenty accounts on here now
T

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #70 on: September 05, 2015, 07:36:14 AM »
joon probably has twenty accounts on here now

Multiply by about 10 and its closer to home. I don't use em though can't be bothered. Get boring after while

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #71 on: September 05, 2015, 07:57:16 AM »
Check out the bullet holes on this G bitches!
Just another day in North London baby ;)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #72 on: September 05, 2015, 08:11:01 AM »
There are 2 people on this board I would trade life in prison to take their life's
shizzo and/or junior

Will that happen? Obviously fuck no, but if presented with the opportunity fuck yes I would take it.

Good god what a petulant child you are.

Fucking fat loser acting like a junior high drama queen

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #73 on: September 05, 2015, 08:12:46 AM »
Good god what a petulant child you are.

Fucking fat loser acting like a junior high drama queen

Haha your funny babe see u at olympia
xx

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #74 on: September 05, 2015, 08:21:19 AM »
Check out the bullet holes on this G bitches!
Just another day in North London baby ;)

What was the procedure?
Y