Author Topic: Syria refugee pulls his own wife and baby onto train tracks in Hungary!  (Read 8614 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Syria refugee pulls his own wife and baby onto train tracks in Hungary!
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2015, 04:35:33 PM »
World could use more Syrians on train tracks.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2015, 04:37:21 PM »

yeh course, the US fuelled a civil war to help the poor civilians in Syria, same way it helped to save the civilians in Libya and free the Iraqis from the evil Sadam....

all of those countries are now complete anarchic basket cases....none of those countries had any more brutal regimes than saudi arabia, you think that regime tolerates any kind of dissent? yet they are somehow bosom buddies with the west, while we have to attack these other oppressive regimes?

it's utter bollox and hypocrisy....the US destabilised the region for political/financial gain only, had not a single thing to do with helping civilians and it couldn't give a sht about the human suffering that has been caused.

oh yes the US loves "evening things out".....that why it keeps funding the Israelis to "ass rape" the Palestinians isn't it.

no disrespect to any american person, but the US state is the root of all evil in the world today.

You simple man, you.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2015, 05:31:14 PM »

no disrespect to any american person, but the US state is the root of all evil in the world today.

A root in and of itself is not evil.  As with any living thing if all it is fed is lies it will grow up not only believing them, but living them.

Liberalism.  Multiculturalism.  These are but two parts of what is wrong with not just America but the world. 

Hypo

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2015, 09:39:12 PM »
Yes. The US, USSR and going back further Churchill  completely fucked the Middle East. It's about time that western countries learnt that there is differing standards of humanism with different cultures...

Guddafi, Hussein, Assad. All held the peace.

These "refugees" are playing at that and are using guilt to support their ends.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2015, 11:28:45 PM »
well if the US and co hadn't stirred things up, financed and armed the so called "rebels" in syria, we probably wouldn't have all these people fleeing the bloody civil war there.

roosters coming home to roost.

Roosters don't actually roost.  Only chickens roost.  HTH.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2015, 11:46:01 PM »
These people are not as dumb as they look, the left wing newspapers will take pictures and make it appear like the Police threw his family on the track and he was heroically defending them.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2015, 12:25:37 AM »
:D

Muslims are the most stupid holy crowd of all times.

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2015, 12:42:11 AM »
These people who are running for their lives, to safe place called Europe, but they wont stay in refugee camps where is safe...

Really are they running from war? Is this a joke?

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2015, 12:49:04 AM »
  ???

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2015, 01:09:26 AM »
These people who are running for their lives, to safe place called Europe, but they wont stay in refugee camps where is safe...

Really are they running from war? Is this a joke?

They're running to Germany and Sweden, so that they can leech onto the welfare systems there.  They stopped fleeing war long before they arrived in Hungary.  It's a joke -- and the joke is on us, on Europe. 
Make no mistake, these "refugees" are bringing crime, destruction, and war along with them.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2015, 01:30:39 AM »

Roosters don't actually roost.  Only chickens roost.  HTH.

yes it does. thanks  :)

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2015, 04:17:14 AM »
yeh course, the US fuelled a civil war to help the poor civilians in Syria, same way it helped to save the civilians in Libya and free the Iraqis from the evil Sadam....

I don't give a fuck that the US has business interests in Syria. As long as the social imbalance is evened out with weapons, I'm OK with it. What I like is that after centuries of being oppressed, Syrians are showing balls and are fighting back. THIS is a trait that will be passed on to their kids and prevent future generations from begin oppressed by anybody else. Whether the US is there or not.

all of those countries are now complete anarchic basket cases....none of those countries had any more brutal regimes than saudi arabia, you think that regime tolerates any kind of dissent? yet they are somehow bosom buddies with the west, while we have to attack these other oppressive regimes?

Yes, I completely agree, Saudi Arabia is another shit-hole. And yes, eventually their brutality will be matched and we will help in getting them overthrown.

it's utter bollox and hypocrisy....the US destabilised the region for political/financial gain only, had not a single thing to do with helping civilians and it couldn't give a sht about the human suffering that has been caused.

Like I said, as long as the struggled is balanced out and the oppressed civilians are given weapons to defend themselves, we can talk about who's going to pay the piper later, but fighting back is what I'd rather see. I'm fucking tired of hearing the UN pulling resolutions out of a hat, doing nothing and standing on the side while massacres take place and little kids show up in beaches face down in the sand. DO SOMETHING!

oh yes the US loves "evening things out".....that why it keeps funding the Israelis to "ass rape" the Palestinians isn't it.

Yes, I admit, that is one fucked up situation. We should start arming the Palestinians.

It's not disrespect that you're showing, it's ignorance.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2015, 04:20:57 AM »
Yes. The US, USSR and going back further Churchill  completely fucked the Middle East. It's about time that western countries learnt that there is differing standards of humanism with different cultures...

No, it's about time someone says it: The worst thing that could have happened to the Middle East is Islam.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2015, 04:28:16 AM »
They're running to Germany and Sweden, so that they can leech onto the welfare systems there.  They stopped fleeing war long before they arrived in Hungary.  It's a joke -- and the joke is on us, on Europe. Make no mistake, these "refugees" are bringing crime, destruction, and war along with them.

And you know what? That's Ok. What I don't get is their nasty habit of putting little kids in harm's way. From the pictures I've seen, Syrian adults are me-me-me-me. 2-year olds sleeping outside in the cold wearing nothing but diapers and a t-shirt while the fucking lard-ass Muslim mom sleeps comfortably under a blanket all covered up, God forbid someone looks at her in the wrong way! A father puts his two sons in a boat full of people, capsizes and "I lost grip". Whaaaaaaaaaaat? You fucking piece of shit!! You hold on to your kids like it's the last thing you do on earth and bring them to safety. That's what fathers do. And now we have the two "love birds" making a scene on the train tracks and using their two-year old as a shield.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2015, 04:34:34 AM »
Toddler-like tantrum. Even balled his fists up and starting hitting himself in the head. Probably born with a baby dick as well

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2015, 08:30:15 AM »
I don't give a fuck that the US has business interests in Syria. As long as the social imbalance is evened out with weapons, I'm OK with it. What I like is that after centuries of being oppressed, Syrians are showing balls and are fighting back. THIS is a trait that will be passed on to their kids and prevent future generations from begin oppressed by anybody else. Whether the US is there or not.

Yes, I completely agree, Saudi Arabia is another shit-hole. And yes, eventually their brutality will be matched and we will help in getting them overthrown.

Like I said, as long as the struggled is balanced out and the oppressed civilians are given weapons to defend themselves, we can talk about who's going to pay the piper later, but fighting back is what I'd rather see. I'm fucking tired of hearing the UN pulling resolutions out of a hat, doing nothing and standing on the side while massacres take place and little kids show up in beaches face down in the sand. DO SOMETHING!

Yes, I admit, that is one fucked up situation. We should start arming the Palestinians.

It's not disrespect that you're showing, it's ignorance.

if you really think the US would ever aid the overthrow of the brutal Saudi regime because of any regard for Saudi civilians, then it's pretty clear you are the ignorant one as well as being ridiculously naive.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2015, 02:26:41 PM »
And you know what? That's Ok. What I don't get is their nasty habit of putting little kids in harm's way. From the pictures I've seen, Syrian adults are me-me-me-me. 2-year olds sleeping outside in the cold wearing nothing but diapers and a t-shirt while the fucking lard-ass Muslim mom sleeps comfortably under a blanket all covered up, God forbid someone looks at her in the wrong way! A father puts his two sons in a boat full of people, capsizes and "I lost grip". Whaaaaaaaaaaat? You fucking piece of shit!! You hold on to your kids like it's the last thing you do on earth and bring them to safety. That's what fathers do. And now we have the two "love birds" making a scene on the train tracks and using their two-year old as a shield.

Nothing about it is okay.  You seem to be governed by emotion; you react very strongly to what you see in the media.  Reasonable people should know that the real trouble is not the Daily Mail's shocking image of the day, nor is it the sad stories we hear, nor is it what these Muslims appear to be doing on TV -- but is, instead, the fact that Germany's future as a Germanic nation is now in jeopardy.  (Sweden is also at risk, but fuck 'em.  They've been begging for it for a long time.  May they serve as an example to others.) 

...These Muslims are a plague of locusts.  Europe will have to deal with them harshly, or it is lost.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2015, 04:37:10 PM »
Toddler-like tantrum. Even balled his fists up and starting hitting himself in the head. Probably born with a baby dick as well

Lol, that was funny.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2015, 06:05:37 PM »
Liberalism.  Multiculturalism.  These are but two parts of what is wrong with not just America but the world. 

the left wing newspapers will take pictures and make it appear like the Police threw his family on the track and he was heroically defending them.

True.

catracho

• Getbig IV
  • I don't want to be "that guy"!
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2015, 08:37:09 PM »

I give the utmost respect to many European cops who can diffuse situations without emptying their clip into someone. Kudos to them!

I'de like to see those Euro Cops diffuse situations without emptying their clip into these fine young men we have in our nice ghettos.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2015, 01:45:49 AM »
I'de like to see those Euro Cops diffuse situations without emptying their clip into these fine young men we have in our nice ghettos.

They wouldn't be armed to the teef over here tho.... So neither do our police.

Agree with conker on most of what he says, altho the UK is complicit in all this too...

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2015, 12:49:26 AM »
LOL this place is unreal...so many armchair warriors, fully clued up on current affairs and ready to put the world back in order by providing small arms to Palestinian civilians, and convincing the U.S to attack one of their major allies, Saudi arabia  ;D

" I completely agree, Saudi Arabia is another shit-hole. And yes, eventually their brutality will be matched and we will help in getting them overthrown."

Saudi only happens to be the largest country in the middle east, have a huge economy thanks to its massive oil wealth,  is the most highly funded military in the middle east, ranked as the 4th largest military spender in the world, a member of the U.N and lets not forget....sworn enemies of Iran, which sees them benefit from weaponry and intelligence supplied by the UK and U.S whilst they fight proxy wars in yemen and fund Syrian rebels to overthrow Assad...but of course, we're going to bomb the shit hole as soon as we are done selling them billions of dollars worth of weapons and aircraft in return for their oil, amongst other things  ::)

Nothing funnier than Yanks and poverty stricken European farmers taking to the internet to preach Nazism and detailed strategies for starting world war 3.

Hey, it'd be funny to arm Palestinian civilians.  They'd get themselves killed faster than you can say "Allahu Akbar."  Good times and laughs would be had by all.  I would look forward, in particular, to the LiveLeak videos.  I'd have to make an extra-large batch of popcorn.

It would be funny, but unquestionably worse for your precious global economy, to give the King of Saudi Arabia the Qadaffi treatment.  I like being able to afford to drive my car, so I'm fine with good relations with Saudi Arabia.

What's wrong with being a farmer, by the way?