Author Topic: Me in the park!  (Read 8715 times)

Fuzzy Nuts

Re: Me in the park!
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2015, 06:04:32 PM »

:P
Nice demonstration of 'the Dutch rudder.'

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2015, 06:17:21 PM »

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2015, 07:31:49 PM »
IT'S GETTING A BIT GHEY NOW,,,

a top notch candidate for a physique artist, no?

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2015, 03:18:59 AM »
6"2 and 183 pound empty stomach morning weight

Good physique most women like
Much more impressive than bloated 5 ft 6 guys trying to compensate....

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2015, 03:34:35 AM »
julio, do you consider yourself to be heterosexual?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2015, 03:58:20 AM »
julio, do you consider yourself to be heterosexual?

Watch it FF, Julius lives right next door to you. All he needs to do is to take "Pilen" across (and then E20 ~ E45) and then he's right there :D

DHEA-100

« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2015, 04:50:32 AM »
Good physique most women like
Much more impressive than bloated 5 ft 6 guys trying to compensate....

Bro women are much more concerned w/ looks than the body, IOW as usual the opposite of men.  Even then women find confidence & humility much more attractive than physical features.  You make a woman feel sexy & she's yours.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2015, 05:02:08 AM »
Bro women are much more concerned w/ looks than the body, IOW as usual the opposite of men.  Even then women find confidence & humility much more attractive than physical features.  You make a woman feel sexy & she's yours.

Are you implying Julio only got the body but not the looks?

DHEA-100

« Reply #58 on: September 05, 2015, 05:21:44 AM »
Not at all.  Btw the text under your avatar is beyond stupid & ignorant.  There are alot of incredible black women out there & black men I would be proud to claim as friends.  Its waay past time people are measured by the content of their character not the color of their skin.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #59 on: September 05, 2015, 07:54:12 AM »
Better than the majority of the population pushing 40.
T

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2015, 02:04:28 AM »

Doesn't really matter if she yours or not. How many happy couples out there have u seen? Every relationship become boring and everyday. Minde game and in most cases end up in divorce. The girl want children (bcz its her only purpose in life living on this planet) and choose some stupid prick to work/pay/help to handle the situation.

Yeah pussy. Woman. Bitches. Doesn't rally matter. We all want love and calm satisfied life. Can never be satisfied what we got/have. Something in our genes that make the world go round, flow grow. When u doesn't contribute to the society (old sick depressed etc) you energy get low, and soon you die to reveal your energy for something new more productive. Yeah life is nice :D
Talking pussy is talking money for the 9-17 worker. Some glory shit shining in the horizon...when u get there theshine is away.

So let me repeat. NOTHING DOSENT REALLY FUCKING MATTER. Pussy, money, health, stuff or anything else...its all just motivators to make us do something for the big thing we cant understand...

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2015, 02:06:01 AM »
Watch it FF, Julius lives right next door to you. All he needs to do is to take "Pilen" across (and then E20 ~ E45) and then he's right there :D

I am just asking to see if I should send his pics in personal messages to BayGBM and Goodrum or not  :D

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2015, 02:09:35 AM »

PILEN? Menar du flygbåten? Den slutade gå för 15 år sedan : ) Den var mer romantisk än bron dock. Fylld med spyor fylla o kärlek!

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #63 on: September 06, 2015, 02:16:44 AM »
Doesn't really matter if she yours or not. How many happy couples out there have u seen? Every relationship become boring and everyday. Minde game and in most cases end up in divorce. The girl want children (bcz its her only purpose in life living on this planet) and choose some stupid prick to work/pay/help to handle the situation.

Yeah pussy. Woman. Bitches. Doesn't rally matter. We all want love and calm satisfied life. Can never be satisfied what we got/have. Something in our genes that make the world go round, flow grow. When u doesn't contribute to the society (old sick depressed etc) you energy get low, and soon you die to reveal your energy for something new more productive. Yeah life is nice :D
Talking pussy is talking money for the 9-17 worker. Some glory shit shining in the horizon...when u get there theshine is away.

So let me repeat. NOTHING DOSENT REALLY FUCKING MATTER. Pussy, money, health, stuff or anything else...its all just motivators to make us do something for the big thing we cant understand...

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 06, 2015, 02:37:00 AM »
Yeah, something like that...Sorry for bad English :)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #65 on: September 06, 2015, 04:32:27 AM »
Hulio you are a handsome man and a pussy magnet so i will say this just out of kindness,  the most important rule on getbig: everytime you say you are natural you must  follow up with a (no homo ) or else getbig will see you as a
.eell homo.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #66 on: September 06, 2015, 04:37:10 AM »

quite the philosopher. You could be Nietzsche's little errand boy.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 09, 2015, 07:03:18 AM »
PILEN? Menar du flygbåten? Den slutade gå för 15 år sedan : ) Den var mer romantisk än bron dock. Fylld med spyor fylla o kärlek!

Haha var typ 10+ år sedan jag var i Malmö!