Author Topic: Chelsea FC  (Read 4719 times)

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Chelsea FC
« on: October 03, 2015, 11:02:17 AM »
Although I am Canadian, I pay attention to English Football. Im watching Southhampton at Chelsea with SHFC leading 3-1 with 20 minutes left. Chelsea has really gone down the shitter this year and the fans are not happy

denarii

• Getbig V
Re: Chelsea FC
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 01:24:56 PM »
i live in fulham and when i get tube and its a chelsea home match mid-week its like walking out into the extras set for an east enders episode. painters to my left, decorators to my right, retarded twats everywhere. thousands of them.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2015, 06:21:34 AM »
The Chelsea team has become old/tired over night.... They need a huge clear out, basically build a new team

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2015, 04:11:40 AM »
The Chelsea team has become old/tired over night.... They need a huge clear out, basically build a new team

thats bollocks mate, they need a few key additions not a clear out.
Matic is still one of the best DM's in Europe, he needs a partner i.e. Pogba (dream signing) but realistically Witsel or Gundogan
Zouma is a top young CB, just going through a rough patch like the whole team are.
Stones to partner him and you've got a centre back partnership that will be immense for years to come. Terry partnered with pace and shielded by someone better than Fabregas is more than handy.

Azpi has many top years in him, he's 26.
Hazard, Willian, Oscar, Costa all between 24 and 27 respectively.
Ivanovic will do better with better protection beside and in front - Stones compensating for his lack of pace and Witsel as midfield destroyer alongside Matic allowed to shield.

CM, CB, ST and they're set.
Pedro in reserve, Kenedy is a rising star, Loftus-Cheek another. ideally a top striker to rival or partner Costa (in certain games)

reason why Mourinho is having a strop is because he wanted Pogba and Stones in the summer, but owner tired of paying out.
he'll pay out now though, January will be interesting.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2015, 03:10:37 PM »
the spine of the team needs to change

terry has got old overnight

T

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2015, 01:05:04 PM »
the spine of the team needs to change

terry has got old overnight

not the spine of the team though is it? Courtois, Matic, Oscar, Costa still top quality and will be for years to come.

Terry's been old for ages but he was protected last season,
Matic in front and Azpi beside him at left back, team defended with a deep line due to lack of pace of back four.

for some odd reason that's all gone to shit this season -
- Matic left on his own in midfield with Fabregas still on his summer holidays, he's doing the work of two pivots having to shield and destroy.
- Hazard's tracking back has gone the way of Mou's first season (remember the Atletico Champs league quarter-final? both goals because of Hazard leaving LB exposed)
- Mourinho saw to it that it was fixed last season, back to where it was now with no cover and Azpi exposed meaning Terry exposed too (LCB-LB partnership)
he doesn't know whether to stick or twist,
- sitting deep means space in between the lines (Matic exposed) and pushing up means space in behind.

maybe Mourinho's lack of rotation last season has caught up with them and the extra month off in pre-season means they never got up to speed and have been playing catch up since.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2015, 07:48:40 AM »
Listened to neil ashton on talksport recently and he says that at the end of last season with the title already won,he let them all have a couple of days off,and costa went to ibiza and was off his head.There was a pic online of him with some famous dj.He ended up coming back a couple of days late and had a bollocking off mourinho.Then he said there are reports that the house costa lives in keeps being reported to the police for loud all night parties and this is why he`s not playing well.Add to this the treatment given to the female physio,and the players simply aren`t playing for the manager.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2015, 02:04:33 PM »
They need Lukaku back, Stones, Pogba and then they ll be set for damage.