Author Topic: Anyone been to octoberfest  (Read 4918 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Anyone been to octoberfest
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2015, 08:57:16 AM »

I didn't see a lot of hot Fräuleins, but I did see a shitload of horrifically obese men setting themselves on fire with cigars and pissing themselves on the ground.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2015, 09:06:42 AM »

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2015, 09:28:15 AM »
the prices now(last year) are way over the top. You have to be aware of the thieves their too. They are more organized than you think. Keep your money in a shirt pocket if you wear one never where most people keep money.

I am living in the Munich Arena and Never was Interested, so it seems to be boring

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2015, 01:50:59 AM »

Same actor, different character, different production, Great Speech!

Edit: This is Bill Murray's Brother!!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2015, 03:50:56 AM »
I am living in the Munich Arena and Never was Interested, so it seems to be boring

You don't like beer ???
P

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2015, 07:21:31 AM »
alcohol is poison.
©

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2015, 08:08:34 AM »
I did, many, many, many moons ago. 1989 I think it was, in Munich.

I had a great time. Not everyone was blind drunk. In fact, it was rare to see someone stumbling around. My impression was that everyone was there to have a good time.

I happened to have hooked up with a fine gal from Bad Wiessee... fine looking broad but foul-mouthed as hell (in English). The German "mountain goats" (derogatory name Germans use for valley girls) can drink like sailors, but once the brain filter is off, the Nazi comes out and let me tell you... Holy motherfucking shit!

That and German is not exactly the most romantic language to hear while you're 69 a drunk German chick.

So, in essence IMO: 1) it's easy to hook up, 2) a good time is easy to be had, 3) everyone speaks English, 4) it's best if you stay in the outskirts of the town you plan to go to (we rented a house/car in Bad Wiessee for a week, paid about USD 1K and it included breakfast), 5) if you can, drink plenty of beer in the smaller towns because the beer halls in the big towns are a rip-off and 6) leave time to visit the rest of the area because Germany is beautiful.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2015, 08:31:03 AM »
I have been a few times, I have a house near Fussen and visit every couple of months.

I disagree on the quality of women. Sure, some have a face like Steffi Graf, but the upside is, they also have the bodies of a prime Steffi Graf. You can find them horny and ready to go from 20-60 and most are in good shape (except the short fat Swabians)

It's an okay event, don't stay too long, stay away from the gypsy thieves, and stay awake from the young eastern Euro or Turk punks that roam the area.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2015, 08:48:50 AM »
I disagree on the quality of women. Sure, some have a face like Steffi Graf, but the upside is, they also have the bodies of a prime Steffi Graf. You can find them horny and ready to go from 20-60 and most are in good shape (except the short fat Swabians)

Yeah, but they're not going to see the following, which is what you would expect after a 7-hour/$ 1,200 flight:

What you are going to find are overpriced and overcrowded joints. And if you're lucky, you'll score a Heidi Klum look-alike.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2015, 10:19:57 AM »
Yeah, but they're not going to see the following, which is what you would expect after a 7-hour/$ 1,200 flight:

What you are going to find are overpriced and overcrowded joints. And if you're lucky, you'll score a Heidi Klum look-alike.

If you can't score that quality of woman at home, why would you think a 7-hour flight will make you more attractive?

There are many beautiful women in Germany and Oktoberfest usually sees an influx of Czech, Ukrainian, Italian, and Swedish women. At least with the Germans you don't have the drama, narcissism, and game playing like you get with American women.

OB1

• Getbig IV
  • "Happiness equals reality minus expectations."
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2015, 10:28:38 AM »
If you can't score that quality of woman at home, why would you think a 7-hour flight will make you more attractive?

There are many beautiful women in Germany and Oktoberfest usually sees an influx of Czech, Ukrainian, Italian, and Swedish women. At least with the Germans you don't have the drama, narcissism, and game playing like you get with American women.

I'm in Germany and most of them german females are not really different.
So, good luck on that 1 in 100.
©

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2015, 03:23:33 AM »