Author Topic: Apple Special Event - September 9, 2015 - I am watching it  (Read 4557 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Such a homo alert: I am watching the Apple event live (oh brother)
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2015, 01:53:49 PM »
Still a stylus.  He also laughed at how people lose them, break them etc... so this new apple stylus doesn't have anywhere to dock on the ipad.  How about losing that $100 pencil.
Im guessing most people that buy this and the iPad pro, are artist, like graphic designers and illustrators, and technical people. What I read on the internet it seems like it only works on the pro?
A

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2015, 02:54:20 PM »
Im guessing most people that buy this and the iPad pro, are artist, like graphic designers and illustrators, and technical people. What I read on the internet it seems like it only works on the pro?

100% of people with ipads are homos.

Apple's greatest innovation was using the colour white.... again.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2015, 03:00:38 PM »
Still a stylus.  He also laughed at how people lose them, break them etc... so this new apple stylus doesn't have anywhere to dock on the ipad.  How about losing that $100 pencil.

I believe that Jobs also hated the "phablet" tweener between the iPad the and iPhone. Now we have two phablets: the iPad Mini and the iPhone 6 Plus.

If Apple adds a touch screen to their Macbook line, Zombie Steve Jobs will claw his way up from his grave and murder the executive suite. Starting with that raging homo Cook.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2015, 03:36:35 PM »
The watch is a horrid "invention".  What what requires a phone to use.

The large ipad should be good.  Nothing groundbreaking, but they've basically regurgitated the same touch interface across different sizes for almost a decade.

My favorite, "This is the fastest ipad/phone ever made!"  Yeah, no shit.  I didn't think you'd be regressing in graphics/cpu power...haha

Steve Cook looks like he'd be more comfortable in a tutu and lipstick than the button up shirt.
N

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2015, 04:39:59 PM »
I believe that Jobs also hated the "phablet" tweener between the iPad the and iPhone. Now we have two phablets: the iPad Mini and the iPhone 6 Plus.

If Apple adds a touch screen to their Macbook line, Zombie Steve Jobs will claw his way up from his grave and murder the executive suite. Starting with that raging homo Cook.

I think the iPad mini is perfect, from a form factor standpoint.
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2015, 04:40:47 PM »

My favorite, "This is the fastest ipad/phone ever made!"  Yeah, no shit.  I didn't think you'd be regressing in graphics/cpu power...haha

This is completely true.
Y

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2015, 04:43:36 PM »
This is completely true.

I despise Apple, their shitty overpriced luxury products and their shitty exclusivity in terms of chargers, lack of ability to add memory, change battery etc. But my dad has a large shareholding in them so hope they sell well  ;D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2015, 05:07:07 PM »
I despise Apple, their shitty overpriced luxury products and their shitty exclusivity in terms of chargers, lack of ability to add memory, change battery etc. But my dad has a large shareholding in them so hope they sell well  ;D
Are you not a fan of the $170 keyboard for the iPad or the $100 pencil?  They seem so reasonably priced:)
Apple and their bullshit.  All this typed from my iPad.
The iPad is quite good, but my girl has a Samsung that looks even better and is half the cost.  If you use os specific software and prefer the more simplistic interface, I'd go with Apple.
They ar great at giving people things like split screen, pen, and so on...then act as of they created it.  It's quite amusing.  Especially when Steve Cook is up there galavanting in his tutu.  I look forward to the next press conference when they introduce 5 new watch bands and a larger capacity iPad pro.
I'm surprised the new Apple TV doesn't support 4k.  They have a better looking Roku with it.  If they implement the App Store well on there, it could take a commanding market share....I'm sure Roku has it now.
N