Getbig Main Boards > General Topics
LaFerrari Driver almost rear-ends someone blows through a stop sign
(1/7) > >>
NarcissisticDeity:
Fucking moron if he would have hit that car he would have been sued for a lot more than that car's worth GT3 Driver is just as dumb. I'm all for " driving it like you stole it " but not in a residential neighborhood. The moron is scraping the spoiler , engine is smoking  ::)

OB1:
Probably the clutch.
SF1900:
There is nothing worse than "car guys." (not even gun nutters or religious zealots). Biggest idiots alive. Who drives that fast down a residential neighborhood? I see them all the time on highways, driving at excessive speeds, weaving in and out of traffic. Good job putting other peoples lives on the line, assholes. All it takes is one mistake, and a whole family is dead because you wanted to drive like a moron.
Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: NarcissisticDeity on September 13, 2015, 08:35:49 AM ---Fucking moron if he would have hit that car he would have been sued for a lot more than that car's worth GT3 Driver is just as dumb. I'm all for " driving it like you stole it " but not in a residential neighborhood. The moron is scraping the spoiler , engine is smoking  ::)

--- End quote ---

Rich Beverly Hills children.
robcguns:

--- Quote from: SF1900 on September 13, 2015, 08:44:07 AM ---There is nothing worse than "car guys." (not even gun nutters or religious zealots). Biggest idiots alive. Who drives that fast down a residential neighborhood? I see them all the time on highways, driving at excessive speeds, weaving in and out of traffic. Good job putting other peoples lives on the line, assholes. All it takes is one mistake, and a whole family is dead because you wanted to drive like a moron.

--- End quote ---

Agreed
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version