Poll

Who leaves getbig forever?

Joon
127 (81.4%)
Shizzo
29 (18.6%)

Total Members Voted: 152

Voting closed: September 20, 2015, 06:28:10 PM

Author Topic: Joon vs. Shizzo - who will win or lose?  (Read 104156 times)

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Hey,I forgot about that one.

Getting old ain`t for sissies!  :D

Darren Avey

• Getbig V

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Hey,I forgot about that one.

Getting old ain`t for sissies!  :D

You were a bedwetting sissy before you ever got old!

Death Threat Update:

Still alive. Still no attempt at contact - in any way.

But....twice today I asked little Paki looking fellows if they were Joon.

bigmc

• Getbig V
You were a bedwetting sissy before you ever got old!

Death Threat Update:

Still alive. Still no attempt at contact - in any way.

But....twice today I asked little Paki looking fellows if they were Joon.

be a bit hard for anyone to find you seeing as how

you have never posted a pic

your ip isn't coming from vegas

you are clearly full of shit  :-*
T

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
be a bit hard for anyone to find you seeing as how

you have never posted a pic

your ip isn't coming from vegas

you are clearly full of shit  :-*

Weak fucking troll attempt you sad, fat eater of Paki manlet jism.

Both of you attention whoring, bullshitters can gargle my fucking balls!

There are a number of Getbiggers with my pic and contact info. Maybe Joon's PM button on his 700 gimmicks is broken.

Fat kunt.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Weak fucking troll attempt you sad, fat eater of Paki manlet jism.

Both of you attention whoring, bullshitters can gargle my fucking balls!

There are a number of Getbiggers with my pic and contact info. Maybe Joon's PM button on his 700 gimmicks is broken.

Fat kunt.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL yet you are too scared to put your real self against me and instead remain anonymous

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAA

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL yet you are too scared to put your real self against me and instead remain anonymous

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAA

Against you? Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! That's the first funny thing you've ever come up with on Getbig you limp dick phaggot.

You are by far and away the biggest cowardly bitch on Getbig.

There is zero fucking chance you're meeting anyone. You're a pathological liar with excuses for every one of your many life failures.

You should go back to your empty Shitso threats you childish fucking retard....the adults are talking here.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Against you? Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! That's the first funny thing you've ever come up with on Getbig you limp dick phaggot.

You are by far and away the biggest cowardly bitch on Getbig.

There is zero fucking chance you're meeting anyone. You're a pathological liar with excuses for every one of your many life failures.

You should go back to your empty Shitso threats you childish fucking retard....the adults are talking here.

you pooched yourself chickenshit Belitsos

the exif data (like you have a clue what that means) on your Vegas pic is the EXACT SAME as this pic. The white truck belongs to you Sean, that is an absolute given. You cannot get around it anymore. Now I have proof.
Since you are the BIGGEST BITCH ON THIS SITE, why dont you get that fat fuck feedbigj to fight me in your place. At least hes over 5 foot 2 and would be a challenge.

Sean

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Gentlemen! This is a Shizzo vs Joon thread. I order you two to cease fire.
a

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Sean, are you gonna smash that iphone 6 like you smashed all your other cell phones when you get mad?
Are you gonna tell us its a coincidence the truck in your pic on getbig isthe same as the truck on your ig?
Are you gonna tell us its a coincidence your exif data from your ig pics is the exact same as your exif data on your getbig pics?

cmon Sean, tell us all how its a coincidence. Tell us

oh, tell us after you get feedbigj's dick out of your throat.  :D :D :D

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Gentlemen! This is a Shizzo vs Joon thread. I order you two to cease fire.

yes masta, my apologies  :( :( :(

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
I have no dog in this fight.

I'm just curious why someone needs such a large truck.

Maybe ChopperRider is a rancher.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
you pooched yourself chickenshit Belitsos

the exif data (like you have a clue what that means) on your Vegas pic is the EXACT SAME as this pic. The white truck belongs to you Sean, that is an absolute given. You cannot get around it anymore. Now I have proof.
Since you are the BIGGEST BITCH ON THIS SITE, why dont you get that fat fuck feedbigj to fight me in your place. At least hes over 5 foot 2 and would be a challenge.

Sean

Yes you fucking retarded idiot, the photo of the white Ford and the photo from Las Vegas were both taken by me, like I said they were.

Now, the fact that you're so fucking dumb you got the type of truck wrong doesn't surprise me.

Limp dick Cock gulper.

Like I've said all along, you're calling some Mexican somewhere who has no fucking idea what Getbig even is.

Once a total asswipe loser, always a total asswipe loser. Die you lame kunt!

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
I have no dog in this fight.

I'm just curious why someone needs such a large truck.

Maybe ChopperRider is a rancher.

he's 5 foot 4 and builds the most hideous motorcycles on the planet. Its a small man Napoleon Complex thing Im assuming. The most fantastic part of this is he keeps denying its him cause hes fucking terrified of what I can do to his business and him. And after 88 miles of stone cold proof. Exif data does not lie--ever.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Yes you fucking retarded idiot, the photo of the white Ford and the photo from Las Vegas were both taken by me, like I said they were.

Now, the fact that you're so fucking dumb you got the type of truck wrong doesn't surprise me.

Limp dick Cock gulper.

Like I've said all along, you're calling some Mexican somewhere who has no fucking idea what Getbig even is.

Once a total asswipe loser, always a total asswipe loser. Die you lame kunt!

like I said Sean--the absolute best part of this is you wont admit its you cause you are shitting bricks about what I can do to your business and your face. That makes this absolutely the sweetest victory ever. EVER. ahahahahahhaahahhhahah I could die happy now.

you still dont understand how exif data works do you? Short and stupid, thats a shame

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
he's 5 foot 4 and builds the most hideous motorcycles on the planet. Its a small man Napoleon Complex thing Im assuming. The most fantastic part of this is he keeps denying its him cause hes fucking terrified of what I can do to his business and him. And after 88 miles of stone cold proof. Exif data does not lie--ever.

If you're so sure of that, why did you tuck tail and run on the permanent ban bet?

Princess, if you really thought I was that Mexican, you'd be bragging about having your fat ass on the first bus down here.

Your gig is stale. All bullshit and attention whoring.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
If you're so sure of that, why did you tuck tail and run on the permanent ban bet?

Princess, if you really thought I was that Mexican, you'd be bragging about having your fat ass on the first bus down here.

Your gig is stale. All bullshit and attention whoring.

A. Can I cross the american border? No
B. You say mexican to throw the fact you are greek
C. EXIF data does not lie. It never lies. Google it you midget.
D. do you like the taste of feedbigj's dick? Sure seems that way on ig

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
like I said Sean--the absolute best part of this is you wont admit its you cause you are shitting bricks about what I can do to your business and your face. That makes this absolutely the sweetest victory ever. EVER. ahahahahahhaahahhhahah I could die happy now.

you still dont understand how exif data works do you? Short and stupid, thats a shame

Yes, retard I understand how EXIF data works. Proving I'm in Vegas as I said earlier.

So call all the random Mexicans you want retard, I really don't give a fuck.

You are without a doubt the easiest mental midget to own on Getbig. You could always accept the permanent ban bet you ran away from a few months ago cumbelcher?

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Yes, retard I understand how EXIF data works. Proving I'm in Vegas as I said earlier.

So call all the random Mexicans you want retard, I really don't give a fuck.

You are without a doubt the easiest mental midget to own on Getbig. You could always accept the permanent ban bet you ran away from a few months ago cumbelcher?

Hi . Can you answer all of us why you were nearly in tears when I called youat work? Why do you pull such a tough guy act with me but when push comes to shove you are absolutely terrified, to the point of denying your real identity and wanting nothing to do with me face to face?

can you answer these questions for us? Sean? Can you?

ps--holy fuck you type slow--are you retarded or something?

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
A. Can I cross the american border? No
B. You say mexican to throw the fact you are greek
C. EXIF data does not lie. It never lies. Google it you midget.
D. do you like the taste of feedbigj's dick? Sure seems that way on ig

Hahahahahahaha.....can't cross the border!!!! Oh my, Billy Badass here!!!!!!!

You are SO full of shit. You can't cross the border because you're a broke bitch loser.

You bore me.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
Hi Sean. Can you answer all of us why you were nearly in tears when I called youat work? Why do you pull such a tough guy act with me but when push comes to shove you are absolutely terrified, to the point of denying your real identity and wanting nothing to do with me face to face?

can you answer these questions for us? Sean? Can you?

ps--holy fuck you type slow--are you retarded or something?

You never called me at work. You've never spoken to me.

You are so full of shit.

Anything for fucking attention.

I will wait until you make an absolute complete fool out of yourself (more than usual) and then post a pic that shows the white truck is actually a Ford Excursion.

Feel stupid yet coward?

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Hahahahahahaha.....can't cross the border!!!! Oh my, Billy Badass here!!!!!!!

You are SO full of shit. You can't cross the border because you're a broke bitch loser.

You bore me.

really? Even though I provided 4 pages of criminal record to ALL OF GETBIG and papers saying I cant cross.

Now, Sean. Why are you so scared of me that you hide from your real identity? Are you scared I will fuck up your business, cause I wont, other people are dependent on it and I wont touch it. I also will leave your sexy niece and the rest ofthe family out of it. This is between me and you. Now, why are you such a tough character on here but when called by me you were in tears nearly and will not step up to your real identity on here? Its no secret who i am or where I live, so whos the coward, bitch?

no midget, you bore me cause you just fill the quota of people who dont back up their mouths lololololol. Although really, you are super short, so I dont blame you.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
You never called me at work. You've never spoken to me.

You are so full of shit.

Anything for fucking attention.

I will wait until you make an absolute complete fool out of yourself (more than usual) and then post a pic that shows the white truck is actually a Ford Excursion.

Feel stupid yet coward?

pumpkin, Ive done way stupider shit on here, I'll never feel stupid again on getbig.
All I will ever see between me and you is me with my entire name and info out there fully willing to have a chat in person with you and you, on getbig, hiding behind anonymity absolutely mortifyingly terrified of me. Unless you are in a parallel universe, that is all you should see too. Cause its the truth  :D :D :D