Poll

Who leaves getbig forever?

Joon
127 (81.4%)
Shizzo
29 (18.6%)

Total Members Voted: 152

Voting closed: September 20, 2015, 06:28:10 PM

Author Topic: Joon vs. Shizzo - who will win or lose?  (Read 104109 times)

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
ChopperRider   10:56:59 PM   Posting in I Will Go Head To Head With Shizzo on a Poll - Loser Gets Their Account Deleted.

eeeeeeeeeeeeek I feel like a schoolgirl when the cute boy looks at me

dance choppy dance

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Its fun to stay at the YYYYYYYYYYYYY M C A, fun to stay at the YYYYYYYYYYY M C A

gogogogogogogogo choppy weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
well that was no fun--we need your tiny little brain to type more than a couple words to make this a contest

come on pumpkin, dance for us  :D :D :D responddddddddddd

Just because you repeat the same lame joke over and over doesn't improve it. Even fucking Howard is funnier.

The only thing you've done is proven I'm in Las Vegas and bigmc is full of shit.

Oh....and that you're still a lying, fake disability, welfare cheat.

Yawn, you really are boring and unoriginal.

Navy_Retardahaluk...

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Just because you repeat the same lame joke over and over doesn't improve it. Even fucking Howard is funnier.

The only thing you've done is proven I'm in Las Vegas and bigmc is full of shit.

Navy_Retardahaluk...

8:50 for 55 words,.......so 530 seconds for 55 words. Goddammm son youre speeding up

oooooooooo do another for us, another oneeeeeeeeeeeee,............dance for us anonymous midget, danceeeeeeeeeeee

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31

Navy_Retardahaluk...

see that part in bold--well thats a compliment
he has a better build than me, has more money than me, has more stuff than me, has a ridiculously hot wife
so you saying I am like him, well, that made my night

thanks champ :)

we both cheat the system so ya, that too  :D :D :D

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
ChopperRider   11:03:04 PM   Posting in I Will Go Head To Head With Shizzo on a Poll - Loser Gets Their Account Deleted.

lololololol this is too easy---I'll have him running to 7/11 for  a slurpee for me soon  :D :D :D

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
ChopperRider   11:03:04 PM   Posting in I Will Go Head To Head With Shizzo on a Poll - Loser Gets Their Account Deleted.

lololololol this is too easy---I'll have him running to 7/11 for  a slurpee for me soon  :D :D :D

Who are you talking to Douchenozzle?

If you haven't noticed, no one on GB gives a flying fuck about you or your posts. The 20 lame threads you've shit out over the last few days reinforce how fucking insignificant you are.

Maybe princess L will show up soon and change your diaper. You've become the Canadian version of Shitso.

Yawn.....

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Who are you talking to Douchenozzle?

If you haven't noticed, no one on GB gives a flying fuck about you or your posts. The 20 lame threads you've shit out over the last few days reinforce how fucking insignificant you are.

Maybe princess L will show up soon and change your diaper. You've become the Canadian version of Shitso.

Yawn.....

why do you keep responding then? You and I are absolutely no different in that sense. Its like we are brothers. BROTHERS I TELL YOU. Other than the fact I stand up for myself in person and you run like a scared child. But hey, we are still brothers. Lets hug it out  :D :D :D :-* :-*

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
why do you keep responding then? You and I are absolutely no different in that sense. Its like we are brothers. BROTHERS I TELL YOU. Other than the fact I stand up for myself in person and you run like a scared child. But hey, we are still brothers. Lets hug it out  :D :D :D :-* :-*

You haven't stood up for shit.

The reason you use your "I don't care" schtick is because you're such a fucking failure at everything you do. Its easier for you to just give up, quit, and take the abuse than to continue to suck so fucking bad at everything you do.

I'm looking forward to shitting all over your suicide thread.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
You haven't stood up for shit.

The reason you use your "I don't care" schtick is because you're such a fucking failure at everything you do. Its easier for you to just give up, quit, and take the abuse than to continue to suck so fucking bad at everything you do.

I'm looking forward to shitting all over your suicide thread.

We r brothers choppy...brothers...id touch your peepee  :D even tho u type slow  :-\

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
We r brothers choppy...brothers...id touch your peepee  :D even tho u type slow  :-\

The border is open Caitlyn. Be a man for once in your life.

Because right now you're like a Down's Syndrome version of Shitso in hand me down clothes.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
The border is open Caitlyn. Be a man for once in your life.

Because right now you're like a Down's Syndrome version of Shitso in hand me down clothes.

Sooooooooo im supposed to go to america and look for a person i dont know

Ya...thats reasonable

Lol retard

Ps..ur last sentence was actually funny...i laughed and woke up the other homeless ppl sleeping around me

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES

Ya...thats reasonable

Lol retard

Ps..ur last sentence was actually funny...i laughed and woke up the other homeless ppl sleeping around me
he sounds like donny  on that part except donny wants ron to pay so people can fly to him and he wont even post a pic låö

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
he sounds like donny  on that part except donny wants ron to pay so people can fly to him and he wont even post a pic låö

Omg ur right he sounds exactly like Donny...lolol good catch

"Fight me..even though u dont know who i am..where i am..or what i look like" lilolol

ChopperRider

• Getbig V

Ya...thats reasonable

Lol retard

Wouldn't you go to AZ to find the short Mexican if you're sure it's me?

Your bullshit goes in circles.

Not a fucking thing you say is even remotely true.

You will always be my bitch.

Yawn....

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Wouldn't you go to AZ to find the short Mexican if you're sure it's me?

Your bullshit goes in circles.

Not a fucking thing you say is even remotely true.

You will always be my bitch.

Yawn....

Hi..Im Chopper Rider..Ill fight anyone as long as they can find me among 365 million ppl with no details.  Ahahaha sorry pumpkin..youre the bitch here and the whole board sees it. AHAHAHAHA im calling you Donny jr. from now on

ChopperRider

• Getbig V

I don't need anyone to pay anything.

Our paths will cross. When he least expects it.

I'm giddy at the thought.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Lolol im dying here...what kind of tool calls someone out but hides anonymously? Well besides donny i mean..lolololol i cant sleep im laughing too much

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
I don't need anyone to pay anything.

Our paths will cross. When he least expects it.

I'm giddy at the thought.

Lol we both know they wont cause ur a scared bitch donny jr. Ahahaha everyone on the board knows it too. Lololol fight me he says..but find me first...bahaha ohhhhhh my stomach hurts

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
Lol we both know they wont cause ur a scared bitch donny jr. Ahahaha everyone on the board knows it too. Lololol fight me he says..but find me first...bahaha ohhhhhh my stomach hurts

You've called out 90% of Getbig.

Who have you "stood up to" and set straight Drama Queen?

Fucking blowhard. 100% bullshit, 100% of the time.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31

Hi..Im Chopper Rider...and if you find me among 365 million ppl ill fight you Hahhhhhhahahhahh

And sweetheart..ur callin me out..not the other way around. Dont worry toots..not likely ill find u among 365 mill. If you throw rights as fast as you type, you best stay anonymous anyways lolololol

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31

Hides behind anonymous screenname.. criticizes others for not standing up for themselves......

Irony level = infinity

bigmc

• Getbig V

Navy_Retardahaluk...

how did you prove you are in vegas

by posting a pic with nothing in it

sorry chuckles that proves nothing

you know you can get pics off the interwebz champ  ::)
T

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
I haven't read the last 10 pages of this thread. Did Joon leave or did he get banned as a result of the poll?