Author Topic: pics 9/16-updated  (Read 6591 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: pics 9/16-updated
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2015, 06:22:11 AM »
I got some shoulder acne as well. none of it is awful but def from testosterone. I didn;t have any acne tilll I started TRT/Testosterone.
only thing that  gives me lots of bacne and sometimes rarely one in my pretty face is gorbatjovs aka russian dbols. Those blue inc the blisterpack we used to have 10 years ago where crazy, there are no dbols like that around anymore..my hair  went bye bye thanks to those  to =D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2015, 06:25:55 AM »
You should  work alittle more on your real shoulders. Your outher head and front looks good but the back is lagging..or am i wrong? How much leaner are you going to go?

If i wasnt so lazy now that i have started to train again i should lean out to and then add the mass...would grow even if i was  on a diet now. But atleast i slowly get leaner and ad mass now

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2015, 06:59:41 AM »
You are joking right?
A gram of test, tren, anadrol and gh and he looks like a natural who just pumped up with 50 push ups?   Come on man, something is wrong.   

I think it has to do with the quality of gear, I used pharma test at 400 a week and literally blew up, 20 plus pounds in 8 weeks...  Just saying

If you go by your logic, pros are on 20 grams of gear a week then

Are you reading the same posts?  He's not on that much gear.

I've trained with top NPC competitors that took more than 10g's a week and they weighed 190 at the same height as WW.

I wish everything was cut and dry but it's not.

Would you be willing to show us what a "real" AAS user looks like on this quantity of gear?  Preferably yourself?

Kind of like saying you can bench 480 on 500mg of Test C because Overload can.  Well, can you?  Can any of you bench 480 on the same gear as me?  I don't think so.  It does not equate to that at all.

8)

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2015, 07:01:22 AM »
how long have you been doing this or similar cycles?
test, tren, drol (beforehand) and gh?
even on lower doses imho bro you should be doing better than you are, maybe training and food not optimal?
or you're only fresh into a new cycle?
a lot of people do better with longer time gear use, lesser doses but more consistent use.
others can jump off and on and just blow up lean overnight, for others that quality muscle growth takes time and that means longer and more consistent use.
i'm a bit in that bracket too.

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2015, 07:46:47 AM »
Are you reading the same posts?  He's not on that much gear.

I've trained with top NPC competitors that took more than 10g's a week and they weighed 190 at the same height as WW.

Would you be willing to show us what a "real" AAS user looks like on this quantity of gear?  Preferably yourself?

Kind of like saying you can bench 480 on 500mg of Test C because Overload can.  Well, can you?  Can any of you bench 480 on the same gear as me?  I don't think so.  It does not equate to that at all.

8)

IMO If WW wants to be bigger he needs 6+ UI ED GH with test and lots of food for more than 6 months. After the prime he can go heavy on tren/low test/clen/t3 or some shit like that.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2015, 08:49:38 AM »
even on lower doses imho bro you should be doing better than you are, maybe training and food not optimal?
a lot of people do better with longer time gear use, lesser doses but more consistent use.
others can jump off and on and just blow up lean overnight, for others that quality muscle growth takes time and that means longer and more consistent use.
i think he was along time away from the gym...im on 1gram npw and dont look like it cause i only been in the gym for 3 weeks now after a 8 month long layoff so  i think he had the same problem

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2015, 10:33:09 AM »
WW has made some great progress over the last year. The longer he is on gear and working out the more he is going to grow. It has not been that long realistically he has been back on decent cycles. It's hard to get back into good shape and he is doing a great job at it. Realistically your body can only change so much in a short amount of time. He's still in better shape than damn near every one in portland. WW is also very determined to get the physique he wants and i have to give him credit for putting in all the hard work he has so far. I've enjoyed the transformation threads and I think its pretty cool to be able to follow them and see the updates. It would be cool to see more people post transformation threads with updates I don't see many people who do it.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2015, 11:15:10 AM »
Are you reading the same posts?  He's not on that much gear.

Would you be willing to show us what a "real" AAS user looks like on this quantity of gear?  Preferably yourself?

Kind of like saying you can bench 480 on 500mg of Test C because Overload can.  Well, can you?  Can any of you bench 480 on the same gear as me?  I don't think so.  It does not equate to that at all.

8)

You and WW have your panties in a bunch for some reason.  WW post pics and I give honest criticism and I get blasted to post pics of myself?

The thread is not about me, if you post pics then you need to accept the criticism.

Like I said, he looks decent but just not for using how much he was.  He said in another threat he was on a gram of dust a week plus anadrol... 

If he is on 500 test a week, then he looks great.   
you are gay.

whitewidow

« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2015, 01:53:32 PM »
WW has made some great progress over the last year. The longer he is on gear and working out the more he is going to grow. It has not been that long realistically he has been back on decent cycles. It's hard to get back into good shape and he is doing a great job at it. Realistically your body can only change so much in a short amount of time. He's still in better shape than damn near every one in portland. WW is also very determined to get the physique he wants and i have to give him credit for putting in all the hard work he has so far. I've enjoyed the transformation threads and I think its pretty cool to be able to follow them and see the updates. It would be cool to see more people post transformation threads with updates I don't see many people who do it.

Ive trained with Mad scientist about a year ago because were both from the 503. he can tell you I look 1,000% improved in this last year. damn if you guys only knew the struggles I had to deal with I couldn't train for 4-5 years! I got really fucked up in that wreck I can post my MRI showing it's fucked from my neck discs to me T12 area.

Not only that I battled a crazy oxycontin/oxycodone plus benzo addiction for just as long. Ive only been clean for a year. I should be dead! I got alot of heart! Nobody would come back from what I went through I also got diangnosed with DDD(degenerative disc disease) . The problem is the volume training just dosn;t work for my body, everyday has to be a super heavy volume day.

I'm figured that out last night. I will make some insane progress now that I figured out the issue. I can move some weight. I'm not weak despite the injury I had. I'm actually usually the strongest guy at my gym. just watch I'm going to be lifting super heavy because it comes down to how much pain can you take. I am on PEDS so I have no excuses not to be training balls to the wall.

I'm doing a show in 8 months so I have to watch my peak timing. I'll come in looking crazy conditioned. plis super thick capped delts thick chest everything is flowing nicely I just need to sharpen up my abs a little and that class is mine. getting back in shape after the wreck and addiction issues was a nightmare! I never thought it would happen. I was depressed and pissed for years about it.

Yes when I didn;t train I lost all my muscle mass and gained alot of BF% it was so hard to come back from that. I might be the 1% who could come back from something like that. Like I said I got alot of heart otherwise Id still be a addict on pills and wishing I could train, one day I just went cold was dope sick for 10 days! got my ass back in the gym and slowly things came around and I trained natty for awhile!

I have not even been using more then 200mg of Test until last december then I jacked it up to 400mg a week and added winstrol. In march I jumped up to about a gram and that's including orals. just stay tuned. I don't care what anybody thinks I'll keep posting pics.

I'll only get better. Then I'll be that Freak I was when I was from 20-26 years old before the wreck walking around at 6% ripped and super thick. muscle memory is starting to kick back in. pictures with a 10$ shitty phone and seeing my inperson lifting with a pump are two diffrent things. you guys know that phone is shit.

whitewidow

« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2015, 01:57:47 PM »

it's the training method I was using. I stated lifting heavier but still doing as much volume with heavy weight. I was lifting to light for pumps. I need that thickness back. so for now on it's super heavy training almost daily! no more pump training sessions. I also do have to be careful about injurys but at this point with a show on the line wish I promised to win I'll do what I got to do. I'm way stronger then I look. I have just been lifting to careful. avoiding injurys but can;t do that anymore it's back to super heavy training.

diet is fine, My gear is legit. training style needs to be adjusted big time.

whitewidow

« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2015, 01:59:12 PM »
You should  work alittle more on your real shoulders. Your outher head and front looks good but the back is lagging..or am i wrong? How much leaner are you going to go?

If i wasnt so lazy now that i have started to train again i should lean out to and then add the mass...would grow even if i was  on a diet now. But atleast i slowly get leaner and ad mass now

My rear delts are a problem but that's genetic. some people just don;t have great rear delts but I'll tell you what they have come along way in this last few months but I'll still site SEO them before I compete.

whitewidow

« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2015, 02:00:46 PM »
You and WW have your panties in a bunch for some reason.  WW post pics and I give honest criticism and I get blasted to post pics of myself?

The thread is not about me, if you post pics then you need to accept the criticism.

Like I said, he looks decent but just not for using how much he was.  He said in another threat he was on a gram of dust a week plus anadrol... 

If he is on 500 test a week, then he looks great.   

Yes brother just 500mg if that. not a big Test guy. too much water. I like winstrol and Tren with a bit of test but everything is under a gram. it's about 800mg with everything! I do take albuteral and arimidex

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2015, 02:24:41 PM »
Ive trained with Mad scientist about a year ago because were both from the 503. he can tell you I look 1,000% improved in this last year. damn if you guys only knew the struggles I had to deal with I couldn't train for 4-5 years! I got really fucked up in that wreck I can post my MRI showing it's fucked from my neck discs to me T12 area.

Not only that I battled a crazy oxycontin/oxycodone plus benzo addiction for just as long. Ive only been clean for a year. I should be dead! I got alot of heart! Nobody would come back from what I went through I also got diangnosed with DDD(degenerative disc disease) . The problem is the volume training just dosn;t work for my body, everyday has to be a super heavy volume day.

I'm figured that out last night. I will make some insane progress now that I figured out the issue. I can move some weight. I'm not weak despite the injury I had. I'm actually usually the strongest guy at my gym. just watch I'm going to be lifting super heavy because it comes down to how much pain can you take. I am on PEDS so I have no excuses not to be training balls to the wall.

I'm doing a show in 8 months so I have to watch my peak timing. I'll come in looking crazy conditioned. plis super thick capped delts thick chest everything is flowing nicely I just need to sharpen up my abs a little and that class is mine. getting back in shape after the wreck and addiction issues was a nightmare! I never thought it would happen. I was depressed and pissed for years about it.

Yes when I didn;t train I lost all my muscle mass and gained alot of BF% it was so hard to come back from that. I might be the 1% who could come back from something like that. Like I said I got alot of heart otherwise Id still be a addict on pills and wishing I could train, one day I just went cold was dope sick for 10 days! got my ass back in the gym and slowly things came around and I trained natty for awhile!

I have not even been using more then 200mg of Test until last december then I jacked it up to 400mg a week and added winstrol. In march I jumped up to about a gram and that's including orals. just stay tuned. I don't care what anybody thinks I'll keep posting pics.

I'll only get better. Then I'll be that Freak I was when I was from 20-26 years old before the wreck walking around at 6% ripped and super thick. muscle memory is starting to kick back in. pictures with a 10$ shitty phone and seeing my inperson lifting with a pump are two diffrent things. you guys know that phone is shit.

so what kinda weights are you moving in the big lifts? ie: benches, militaries, deads, squats, curls, etc?

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2015, 02:45:56 PM »
Props for throwing up pics and not caring what people think. I think it's natural people are going to expect you to be a monster from the way that you write, I must admit I had a preconceived idea in my head of what you would look like before I saw your photos but the reality is not everyone has elite genetics. You look solid though and as long as you are enjoying your training and making progress I say more power to you. Another thing I like about you is you are honest about your dosages, I know a few guys approx your size who like to pretend they are all natty.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2015, 04:09:22 PM »
Yes brother just 500mg if that. not a big Test guy. too much water. I like winstrol and Tren with a bit of test but everything is under a gram. it's about 800mg with everything! I do take albuteral and arimidex

Ok, my apologies, I thought u were on 2 grams of stuff.

If only on those low doses you look pretty good, very vascular!

If love to try winny, 5 years ago my HRt clinic had it and I never got any :(
you are gay.

whitewidow

« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2015, 04:45:18 PM »
Ok, my apologies, I thought u were on 2 grams of stuff.

If only on those low doses you look pretty good, very vascular!

If love to try winny, 5 years ago my HRt clinic had it and I never got any :(

I'm a huge winstrol fan! It just gets spendy to use and I shoot it. I have gone as high as 200mg a day and I was strong as fuck and just insanely vascular. these are shitty pictures in Person the vascularity I can get is crazy. I can't afford to run that much winstrol I can afford 100mg a day. If it's close to a contest last few weeks I'll go 200mg a day. I like dry compounds.

Not a huge Test guy. very low dose Test guy. I have run a gram of test but no popint just got water retention- 400-500mg a week is plenty. even 200mg I can cope with. winstrol and tren is what works best for me.

whitewidow

« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2015, 04:52:44 PM »
so what kinda weights are you moving in the big lifts? ie: benches, militaries, deads, squats, curls, etc?

If I told you you probably wouldn't believe me. I can bench right about 500lbs. I do arm curls with 40-60lb dumbells. I use the arm curl machine and stack it with 3x45 lb plates and do alot of time under tension reps. I squat 6 plates. leg press 1,300lbs for 5 reps. I don;t have many videos. got a few. need a better phone.

Alot of basic compound movements. shoulders I don't go as heavy I use 135lbs and just go for 20-25 reps. My range of motion is very short so it's not as hard to move heavy weights as opposed to somebody who is taller. My deadlift is close to 600lbs but the range of motion for my heaight isn't very far. IO used to just have one training day a week where I would go this heavy and do low volume

But I have to man up and just hit heavy weights for volume. The HIT pump workouts just are not getting me thick enough. Last night was a great workout. I do alot of drop-sets as well. just stay tuned. The diffrence will show I started growth 2 days ago so that will make everything work better as well.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2015, 05:06:27 PM »
My rear delts are a problem but that's genetic. some people just don;t have great rear delts but I'll tell you what they have come along way in this last few months but I'll still site SEO them before I compete.

I hope you think long and hard about that decision, if that's what you intend to do.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2015, 08:36:34 PM »
I'm a huge winstrol fan! It just gets spendy to use and I shoot it. I have gone as high as 200mg a day and I was strong as fuck and just insanely vascular. these are shitty pictures in Person the vascularity I can get is crazy. I can't afford to run that much winstrol I can afford 100mg a day. If it's close to a contest last few weeks I'll go 200mg a day. I like dry compounds.

Not a huge Test guy. very low dose Test guy. I have run a gram of test but no popint just got water retention- 400-500mg a week is plenty. even 200mg I can cope with. winstrol and tren is what works best for me.

I usually don't go above 300 mg test per week, just get acne and I'm 36 and a professional so fuck that

My best cycle was 300 test and 400 deca.  Great gains and basically no sides.   

I can only get anavar test and deca, maybe I'll do an anavar and prop cycle next
you are gay.

whitewidow

« Reply #44 on: September 19, 2015, 04:22:15 AM »
I usually don't go above 300 mg test per week, just get acne and I'm 36 and a professional so fuck that

My best cycle was 300 test and 400 deca.  Great gains and basically no sides.   

I can only get anavar test and deca, maybe I'll do an anavar and prop cycle next

I bet that anavar is super spendy!. I actually thionk anavar and winstrol are very similar. I actually would prefer using winstrol in big doses.

I used winstrol and anavar before with low dose 200mg Test a week and the pumps were so intense I couldn't get as many reps as usual.The gains were great but it was hard to push it on that anavar,winstrol,Test stack I ran about 9 years ago. man those were painful pumps.

Id go with winstrol and Test prop but if you can afford it and they only have anavar roll with it you should get some nice lean gains.

Ive used anavar 4 times and only 1-2 batches were really strong the other 2 sucked. all of it was UGL of course. suprisingly the best anavar I have tried was the old circa IP 15mg Anavar tabs just 45mg gave me great gains. you probably pay 8$ a tab from that clinic.

whitewidow

« Reply #45 on: September 19, 2015, 04:38:31 AM »
I hope you think long and hard about that decision, if that's what you intend to do.

I really want to win my class. I know I won't win the overall. If I have to run a 4 week synthol protocol I'll do it! I'll try that before the show to see how it looks. I'll also test out the nolotil I have and see how that looks. That way I know what will look the best. I'm serious about winning and lets not pretend synthol is not being used. No way am I going to be beat because I had a lagging bodypart synthol or nolotil would of helped out. over half the guys on that stage are going to have synthol in them somewhere.

I do plan on trying my absolute best before I start the protocol. I think after I figured out the training issue I can get maybe another inch on my arms. I wouldn't fuck around with it right now but aftre another 4 months of heavy ass volume training my muscles should hold it well. I'm a honest guy. At least I would admit to synthol use if I do decide to use it. I wouldn't deny it if it was true.

Synthol is safer it's just a sterile oil our body dosn't adjust to well wich causes the swelling. The nolotil you have to be careful with it can make give you bad flu like symptoms from what I was told. That's why I am going to do both protocols months before the show to see what looks better and can be hid the best. Then I'll make the decision. because I could bang out my rear delts 3 times a week.Nolotil is expensive because you have to mix it with bac water and lidocaine. here is a kit i scored. it's around generic HGH price for enough

whitewidow

« Reply #46 on: September 19, 2015, 04:42:44 AM »
only thing that  gives me lots of bacne and sometimes rarely one in my pretty face is gorbatjovs aka russian dbols. Those blue inc the blisterpack we used to have 10 years ago where crazy, there are no dbols like that around anymore..my hair  went bye bye thanks to those  to =D

I never got to try those! They were counterfeited alot and hard to find the legit ones. back 2005 circa they were hard to find everybody was buying naposims or British Dragon Methanabol. I used the Blue hearts a few months ago just small amount and got backne and a tad of facial acne

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 19, 2015, 02:29:18 PM »

I never got to try those! They were counterfeited alot and hard to find the legit ones. back 2005 circa they were hard to find everybody was buying naposims or British Dragon Methanabol. I used the Blue hearts a few months ago just small amount and got backne and a tad of facial acne
yeah it was around that time the legit ome disapeared. Got fake ones one time that worked good but was nothing compared to the real ones. Most powerfull roid i ever tried

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: September 19, 2015, 05:17:51 PM »
yeah it was around that time the legit ome disapeared. Got fake ones one time that worked good but was nothing compared to the real ones. Most powerfull roid i ever tried
Ah, I remember British dragon!  Good ol days...   Also quality vet was a great underground lab, that was like 10 years ago
you are gay.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2015, 05:44:11 PM »
Ah, I remember British dragon!  Good ol days...   Also quality vet was a great underground lab, that was like 10 years ago

bd, tornel, brovel, syd labs, qv, fort dodge eq, sust redijects(gold color oil), real omnas, real anapolans, bionabol, naposim, blue Russian dbol, organon deca.  how time flys?? damn, that was some good gear.