Author Topic: Scripture..........  (Read 2958 times)

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
Scripture..........
« on: December 11, 2015, 10:29:20 PM »
Its been a while since I have been on here  :) These are the lastest Scriptures I have read.

Matthew 7:24......Everyone who hears my words and acts on them, is like a wise man who builds his house on the rock.
Matthew 7:26......Everyone who hears my words and doesn't act on them will be like a foolish man who builds his house on Sand.

Romans 14:22.....This faith that you have, keep as your own conviction before God. Blessed is he who does not condemn himself in what he approves.

Proverbs 12:1......He who loves Discipline loves Knowledge, but he who hates correction is stupid.

1 Timothy 5:6......For if we have Food and clothing, we shall be Content.

Ecclesiates 8:15...........So I commend JOY because there is nothing better for a man than too Eat,drink and be merry, For this will accompany him in his labor through the days of his life that God gives him under the sun.

Titus 1:16.........They claim to know God but by their actions they deny him, they are detestable..............

Ecclesiates 10:12..........The words of a Wise mans mouth are Gracious, but the lips of a fool will consume himself.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Scripture..........
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2015, 02:52:08 PM »
Amen, thats a fine collection of Scripture. Thanks for sharing.