Author Topic: Tren ace not working well on me ?  (Read 6391 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Tren ace not working well on me ?
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2015, 01:50:03 PM »
Thanks bud, I dont do heavy lifts. never.. Last time i did 1RM on deadlift it was 5 years ago(20years old) i did 510lbs and i weighted 178lbs. I never Squat i did it when i was younger and, but its not worth the pain i get in my knees. I do leg press. Squat has always been my weakest lift tho, even my best bodypart is quads. Bench press i took 310lbs 2-3 years ago.

i'm not talking one rep maxes, i'm talking training loads for 6-10 reps

and it's for sure that you didn't get that much bigger without increasing your training loads, or did you?  ???

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2015, 02:00:55 PM »
i'm not talking one rep maxes, i'm talking training loads for 6-10 reps

and it's for sure that you didn't get that much bigger without increasing your training loads, or did you?  ???

If im not mistaken... I used to have the rep range between 12-6 and i changed to 25- 12 rep, with lot of negatives lifts, supersetting almost through all the workout. I do a really fast phase workout.

My split:

MON chest, back
TUE arms, shoulders
WED Legs
THU chest, back
FRI arms, shoulders
SAT Legs
Rest

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2015, 02:19:26 PM »
If im not mistaken... I used to have the rep range between 12-6 and i changed to 25- 12 rep, with lot of negatives lifts, supersetting almost through all the workout. I do a really fast phase workout.

My split:

MON chest, back
TUE arms, shoulders
WED Legs
THU chest, back
FRI arms, shoulders
SAT Legs
Rest

so your training loads didn't go up and you gained that much size?

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2015, 07:57:53 PM »
so your training loads didn't go up and you gained that much size?

Ok I'm mistaken you. What do you mean by "training loads" ? English is my second language and I don't understand some words. Sorry about that.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2015, 08:46:45 PM »
Ok I'm mistaken you. What do you mean by "training loads" ? English is my second language and I don't understand some words. Sorry about that.

no worries bro  :)

"training loads" means the amount of weight that you are lifting for your target reps

for example benching 200 for 8-10 reps

so if you go from benching 200 for 8-10 reps to 250 for 8-10 reps then your training load has increased

does that make sense?

p.s. if you got bigger without increasing your training loads then you are something very special  ;) and in fact, i'm kinda hoping you say that you did, coz if so then that gives me hope that i can just keep squatting 135 for 10 reps and eventually my wheels will get bigger if i just take the right amount of gear  ;D

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2015, 10:15:46 PM »
keep in mind that volume and intensity also matters regarding "training load" not only weight

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2015, 11:08:45 PM »
no worries bro  :)

"training loads" means the amount of weight that you are lifting for your target reps

for example benching 200 for 8-10 reps

so if you go from benching 200 for 8-10 reps to 250 for 8-10 reps then your training load has increased

does that make sense?

p.s. if you got bigger without increasing your training loads then you are something very special  ;) and in fact, i'm kinda hoping you say that you did, coz if so then that gives me hope that i can just keep squatting 135 for 10 reps and eventually my wheels will get bigger if i just take the right amount of gear  ;D

Haha sorry bro, took my time to understand you lol :)

No my training loads didn't increase, I just learned this year, the weight dosent matter so much. Your form does. Negatives and putting your mind into the exercise. I believe you can grow your wheels by only squatting135 lbs. Because my chest grew huge and I rarely go over 150 lbs in benchpress.

I used to lift heavyweights with lesser reps. It looks like when I was 18 years old I'm stronger then I'm now. Wich is not true, I was only ego lifting. Then I tried to use lesser weight and higher rep and do the lifts with right form, with loads of negatives. Just watch the video:

Kai Greene - í will never be a weightlifter.

I believe that video helped me to grow to 230lbs

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2015, 07:40:31 AM »

Haha sorry bro, took my time to understand you lol :)

No my training loads didn't increase, I just learned this year, the weight dosent matter so much. Your form does. Negatives and putting your mind into the exercise. I believe you can grow your wheels by only squatting135 lbs. Because my chest grew huge and I rarely go over 150 lbs in benchpress.

I used to lift heavyweights with lesser reps. It looks like when I was 18 years old I'm stronger then I'm now. Wich is not true, I was only ego lifting. Then I tried to use lesser weight and higher rep and do the lifts with right form, with loads of negatives. Just watch the video:

Kai Greene - í will never be a weightlifter.

I believe that video helped me to grow to 230lbs

very interesting, thanks for the replies bro  :)

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2015, 08:38:14 AM »

My split:

MON chest, back
TUE arms, shoulders
WED Legs
THU chest, back
FRI arms, shoulders  This is just my opinion but if your blasting arms hard enough your not allowing enough rest time also dont know how your front delts have time to recover, especially if incline benching is done.
SAT Legs
Rest

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2015, 08:56:52 AM »
very interesting, thanks for the replies bro  :)

Anytime :) please watch the video if you have not and try something new. I'm a bodybuilder, the weight dosent really matter to me. Don't know about your goal tho.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2015, 09:00:24 AM »
Anytime :) please watch the video if you have not and try something new. I'm a bodybuilder, the weight dosent really matter to me. Don't know about your goal tho.

i didn't see a video link? can you post it here?

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2015, 09:19:55 AM »
i didn't see a video link? can you post it here?

Here you go my  man

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2015, 09:46:55 AM »
Here you go my  man

thanks bro, so it's basically stressing the importance of good form which is important