Author Topic: SUPERMAN LEE PRIEST  (Read 22287 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: SUPERMAN LEE PRIEST
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2006, 06:09:07 AM »
there will be no laughing, parody or humor at bodybuilding events in the future.  you are to act like you are in mucle worship church.

I know.  Anyone who talks trash about a pro should be ashamed of himself.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2006, 06:42:19 AM »
GOD SOME OF YOU PEOPLE ARE THE MOST PATHETIC LITTLE INSUCURE PEOPLE I KNOW.tRY GROWING UP.i HAVE A GREAT LIFE I AM SORRY YOURS IS SO FUCKED UP.
THIS BOARD HAS REALLY GONE TO SHIT FROM 70% OF LOOSERS LIKE YOU ALL.IN AM NEVER WASTING MY TIME ON HERE AGAIN AFTER TODAY.OPINIONS ARE FINE BUT YOU ARE ALL JUST HATEFUL NO LIFE FUCKIN WANKERS.
LOVE YOU ALL.
LEE :)

WELCOME HOME LEE!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2006, 06:48:25 AM »
70% OF LOOSERS LIKE YOU ALL.

The misspelling of the word "loser" when calling someone one... it's one of those simple beautiful ironies in life.

Lee, congrats on your Arnold Classic placing!  We all knew you could do it!  Your classy attitude is matched only by your terrific symmetry!  Party on, Lee!

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2006, 06:56:57 AM »
GOD SOME OF YOU PEOPLE ARE THE MOST PATHETIC LITTLE INSUCURE PEOPLE I KNOW.tRY GROWING UP.i HAVE A GREAT LIFE I AM SORRY YOURS IS SO FUCKED UP.
THIS BOARD HAS REALLY GONE TO SHIT FROM 70% OF LOOSERS LIKE YOU ALL.IN AM NEVER WASTING MY TIME ON HERE AGAIN AFTER TODAY.OPINIONS ARE FINE BUT YOU ARE ALL JUST HATEFUL NO LIFE FUCKIN WANKERS.
LOVE YOU ALL.
Lee, dont worry about those losers in this board, . They'll always remain ignorant no matter what. We need you on this board, Lee. Come BACK. BY THE WAY, YOU LOOK GREAT AT THE ARNOLD.
Get Big, or Die Trying

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 06, 2006, 11:43:13 AM »
INSUCURE?

Nice boots.

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #55 on: March 06, 2006, 12:17:18 PM »
I'm betting if you would not of gone on stage in a superman thong and flamming homosexual red booties you would of probably Won.
Don't blame us for a bad choice in apparel.

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #56 on: March 06, 2006, 12:19:23 PM »
I love how 5'3" lee calls us "little"

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 06, 2006, 12:21:23 PM »
who cares what he wore...it obviously surprised people.
bodybuildersreality.com

body88

« Reply #58 on: March 06, 2006, 12:22:49 PM »
LOVE YOU ALL.
Haha o man.... Lee is such a cry baby. All he does is bitch about everything and try so hard to go against the grain. You obvisouly care what we say or you wouldent post shit like a 13 year old girl who got stood up for prom.Arent you a Proffesional????? You looked like a fag in youre outfit deal with it. Some people liked it... Some didnt. Ya you got an awsome body o whoopie no one here is gonna kiss youre ass because of it... well some might..

ps you got a gift freeman and MM made you look like a dwarf :-*

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2006, 12:24:14 PM »
Haha o man.... Lee is such a cry baby. All he does is bitch about everything and try so hard to go against the grain. You obvisouly care what we say or you wouldent post shit like a 13 year old girl who got stood up for prom.Arent you a Proffesional????? You looked like a fag in youre outfit deal with it. Some people liked it... Some didnt. Ya you got an awsome body o whoopie no one here is gonna kiss youre ass because of it... well some might..
ps you got a gift freeman and MM madde you look like a dwarf :-*

ps  was priceless!

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #60 on: March 06, 2006, 12:24:26 PM »
It was probably a stunt he pulled as a joke. He probably didn't care about winning the contest and went onstage dressed like a homosexual as a joke.
I can't see how anyone would do something like that and expect to be taken seriously.

body88

« Reply #61 on: March 06, 2006, 12:25:46 PM »

body88

« Reply #62 on: March 06, 2006, 12:27:22 PM »
It was probably a stunt he pulled as a joke. He probably didn't care about winning the contest and went onstage dressed like a homosexual as a joke.
I can't see how anyone would do something like that and expect to be taken seriously.

I agree and that is his choice but I get so fucking sick of Lee whining about everything....

This person got that, This is corrupt, Im not doing this blah blah" Look at me im a rebel!!!! Fact is lee gets gift placing all the time look at the AC.
The guy has an awsome physique but fact is he can dish it but cant take it. Hes a dick to people 99 percent of the time even when they are sincere fans on here. I can remeber i asked a serious question like " hey Lee how come if youre chest is considered weak you dont try to just blast it" is it because of youre shoulder injury you say you have"? Honest question i even stated this is a serious question. Guy comes at me with some asshole answer. but i didnt cry and make a post telling people to kiss my ass...

lol imagine if a pro athlete lets say... Tiki Barber wrote a note like this to his fanbase lol what a joke....

Coaltiger

• Getbig II
  • "What we do in life, Echoes in eternity"
« Reply #63 on: March 06, 2006, 12:33:33 PM »
bah all you flamers are freaking jealous he looked awesome
was a nice touch man, not many could pull that off

i noticed on this board when people call you gay or a homo what they really mean is "im jealous and yer awesome"...usually

body88

« Reply #64 on: March 06, 2006, 12:34:11 PM »
bah all you flamers are freaking jealous he looked awesome
was a nice touch man, not many could pull that off
i noticed on this board when people call you gay or a homo what they really mean is "im jealous and yer awesome"...usually

So why do you post here. I havent flamed lee one time without stating the guy has an awsome physique... he is a fucking baby.

Look at his video of him clowning on Titus and making fun of the slow guy with the light dumbells. yet he crys like a little bitch and has a hissy fit over some comments about his gay ass routine..

Typical whiner who can dish it but cant take it

Bast175

« Reply #65 on: March 06, 2006, 12:52:36 PM »
So why do you post here. I havent flamed lee one time without stating the guy has an awsome physique... he is a fucking baby.
Look at his video of him clowning on Titus and making fun of the slow guy with the light dumbells.

can you link me to that?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2006, 12:56:37 PM »
I don't understand the bashing of Lee's superman posing routine. I thought it was very entertaining and that it didn't take anything away from his routine but added a great deal to it...I mean come on guys, the bulk of the night show is all about entertaining the fans. After all, Lee is kind of the superman of bodybuilding, the superman reference is often given when his name is mentioned, and one guy here even posted recently asking what his favorite superman movie was. Dumb question? Yeah, but who cares, the superman stigma is part of Lee's persona.
As far as the superman music playing with the whole thing, that was fantastic. I enjoyed that a lot more then his usual choice of posing music.
Last off his placing at 6th, total bull-shit >:( First off, there is absolutely no logic in Gustavo placing in front of him because Gustavo looked like he was still 2-3wks out, and I believe he could have just as easily been 3rd in front of Vic, not taking anything away from Vic he looked good, but no better then Lee. I would have had Lee at least in 4th possibly 3rd.
This is my opinion, based on what I saw.

body88

« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2006, 12:58:24 PM »
can you link me to that?

Bast cant find the link with that I think it got taken down...... Only one is him at kfc now on the sight

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: March 06, 2006, 12:59:33 PM »

Bast175

« Reply #69 on: March 06, 2006, 01:02:40 PM »
Bast cant find the link with that I think it got taken down...... Only one is him at kfc now on the sight
ahh I just found it:  http://www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/forums/view.php?pg=bodybuildersreality
thanks though!

I agree, no need to be a dick to someone that isn't strong (guy with dumbbells).

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2006, 01:06:34 PM »
 While I don't think his outfit was that big of a deal, and he is one of the best bodybuilders out there...I have a question...why did he call us wankers?..I don't even know what a wanker is. :-\.... ;D

body88

« Reply #71 on: March 06, 2006, 01:08:58 PM »
ahh I just found it:  http://www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/forums/view.php?pg=bodybuildersreality
thanks though!
I agree, no need to be a dick to someone that isn't strong (guy with dumbbells).

exactly ya it was in good fun ok..... But you make fun of a murdered girl then call us insecure lowlifes when you looked gay as fuck and got called on it by a few people..

lol

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2006, 01:27:21 PM »
LOVE YOU ALL.

Dont get mad at us... Your the one who dressed up as the Greenich Village Version of Superfag....
L

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #73 on: March 06, 2006, 01:28:53 PM »
See , see ...this is what happens when coming "off" those pre-contest regimens...ahhh Lee my freind you will be back sooner than you can say Trunk Bar B Que
L

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: March 06, 2006, 01:33:42 PM »
thanks though!

The guy with the dumbells is a friend of mine and we joke all the time.So get your facts right.Ok lets see what you all look like time for you all to post pics.Come on now walk the walk big boys.