Author Topic: PAT TILLMAN  (Read 18972 times)

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
  • absolute power corrupts absolutely
Re: PAT TILLMAN
« Reply #50 on: March 06, 2006, 04:53:16 PM »
Sounds like a great friend...Everybody should have friends like that...Our government is in the money business...Its the only thing that keeps it going. Anybody would be getting rich in the types of business we are dealing with here...If Bush or Cheney happen to know them ..SO WHAT..Government more then anything is a business...Ask most people how they got their job..And the answer more so then not is " i knew a guy who knew a guy that got me in"..Thats human nature...And honestly is a great thing...
the problem starts when bush and cheney lead the public into a not entirely necessary war that just so happens to make their friends, supporters etc even richer ....

people like you will never question it

people like michael mooore will never accept it ....

and you can bet the truth lies somewhere in the middle

think for yourself

question authority

or go back to sleep
;D

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #51 on: March 06, 2006, 05:13:24 PM »
the problem starts when bush and cheney lead the public into a not entirely necessary war that just so happens to make their friends, supporters etc even richer ....
people like you will never question it
people like michael mooore will never accept it ....
and you can bet the truth lies somewhere in the middle
think for yourself
question authority
or go back to sleep
;D

i do question it for sure...And i don't buy most things that Bush or anyone in politics has to say...To me it doesn't really matter...I believe that they are all just figure heads and that the earth is run by an underground organization that has the movement of intelligent lifes best interest at heart...Everything else will figure itself out...I do know that no one persons life or lives are greater then the gross national product...And that most everything we hear or see on TV is propaganda...

my true belief is that we as humans have to find a way to have some form of globel peace so that we can move to the next level...If it means a mass extermination down the line, so be it...Probably won't happen in our lifetime but it will happen some day...I think if you read between the lines that Bush is the closest thing to the truth(through what he does-not what he says) then we have had in some time...Its always good to have some resistance to what were doing because it restates that the alternative is shit...imagine how far we as humans could go if we collectively used all our resources instead of surpressing them like the iraqs of the world...

slippediskmountian

• Getbig IV
  • absolute power corrupts absolutely
« Reply #52 on: March 06, 2006, 05:15:01 PM »
zog??

freemasons??

aliens??

i like smoking pot too bro ;D

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #53 on: March 06, 2006, 05:21:09 PM »
 ;D

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2006, 01:46:02 PM »
Look we are in Iraq to secure the oil first...Bush doesnt need to say that..But its the truth...So what...Iran will be next..Because of the oil..who do you think even showed them that they had oil on "their"so called land many decades ago...They have been doing nothing productive with their so called land..So the free worlds have to step in an secure earths natural fuel...Big surprise ...But because of people like you and the rest of the sheep, you need to be told a silly little story so it helps you sleep better at night...Do you think the Vikings or the Indians had claim to america...Thats a joke...F ck them...They would still to this day be dancing around Tee Pees singing to the gods for rain to fall as the world around them moved forward.  And where would we be..Sitting in a pub over in England bitching about the rest of the world as the russians ruled the world...
So we are not leaving Iraq EVER..a free society will take hold or if not no big deal...Civil war will kill them off and we will still take the oil anyway...Next we will threaten to move into Iran...Iran's people are smarter and they will soon over turn their government..If not, no big deal..we will and we will secure there oil...
Who cares about WMD...If he had them or not...IT DOESN'T MATTER and never will...Who cares if Iran get a nuke...They won't use it on us and if they did use it on Isreal..Oh well..The rest of the world will understand when we drop nukes all over the sand and guess what we will have total control of all the oil anyway and democracy will take hold as it did in Japan and is going forward in China...

oh and by the way back to the thread...Pat Tillman is alive and kicking ass in the america's underground government...He is working side by side with Timothy McVae doing things we couldn't even imagine...

There are so many points to argue against in the above post that I don't know where to begin.

All I'll say is I find it fascinating that you call me a sheep yet you're using the most absurd reasoning in defense of Bush. I particularly like the part about dropping nukes, brilliant, just brilliant. Oh, and bringing up the Vikings and the Indians, another master stroke.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2006, 01:54:24 PM »
Moral is.........don't vote for an idiot in the next election......and there will be no unnecessary deaths.....

RIP PT

Bingo.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2006, 01:55:41 PM »
Bingo.  Bush is the dumbest shit known to man.  What is his IQ?  80?

Yet he has a Ivy league MBA and you are struggling in Community College.  Of course it's cause daddy bought if for him, right?  I guess that makes your dad an utter and total failure.

snatch_clean

« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2006, 02:05:04 PM »
Yet he has a Ivy league MBA and you are struggling in Community College.  Of course it's cause daddy bought if for him, right?  I guess that makes your dad an utter and total failure.
I thought the American ideal was based on meritocracy not on how rich your daddy is. Hmmm, shall we exchange our democracy for an aristocracy?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2006, 02:07:38 PM »
I thought the American ideal was based on meritocracy not on how rich your daddy is. Hmmm, shall we exchange our democracy for an aristocracy?

We did around 1900.  To think otherwise is foolish.

snatch_clean

« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2006, 02:09:29 PM »
I think you are another neo-conservative who does not understand what conservatism means. Thinking for yourself is something you have likely given up years ago to toe the GOP line.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2006, 02:41:28 PM »
I think you are another neo-conservative who does not understand what conservatism means. Thinking for yourself is something you have likely given up years ago to toe the GOP line.

haha, did you learn those big words from Fox or CNN? hahaha.  If you think there is a difference between the national Dem and Rep parties, you are a toad.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2006, 06:00:14 PM »
What a bummer for this guy and his family...

First, he gives up millions of NFL money to fight the evildoers...

...And he gives up the ass in every town as well..

...Then he and his brother get special privileges and join Special Forces...

...Then he gets slaughtered...

...By his own Unit...

...And they cover it up...

...And say it was an enemy ambush...

...And he's buried as a hero who died in combat at the hands of evildoers...

...And then his family learns it was friendly fire...

...Which the military knew all along...

...And now a criminal investigation...

I guess the lesson is that if you give up a lot of ass, a fun job, and millions of dollars to fight a war against evildoers, you'll be shot in the back by your fellow soldiers who will leave you for dead, fabricate a story for your fellow-soldier brother, lie to your family, be made into a hollow symbol of the pointlessness of war, and have your entire family disgraced through the publicity of it all, and then search for someone to pin the entire fiasco on, preferably a young soldier who panicked in the heat of a tense moment.

Special "40" Ed

I agree with you, Edward.

I was in Bosnia with the Army when Tillman was still playing at ASU.  He is revered here in Phoenix now, rightly so.  It's a tragedy how the Army covered up his death.  Friendly fire is one thing, but to lie about it due to the fallout from the media is inexcuseable. 

A Ranger deserved better.... :-\

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

snatch_clean

« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2006, 06:39:37 PM »
haha, did you learn those big words from Fox or CNN? hahaha.  If you think there is a difference between the national Dem and Rep parties, you are a toad.

Unlike you I do not learn English from TV. I suggest you read my previous post again. There was neither a direct nor indirect reference to any difference between Democrats and Republicans. I said neo-conservatism is a mis-nomer. It is neither new nor is it conservative.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #63 on: March 07, 2006, 08:09:31 PM »
Why don't we solve the whole problem and just drill Alaska? If Bush would have said that, all SUV owners would back him!

hardest core

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: March 07, 2006, 11:12:35 PM »
He is a hero..........you puke, because he VOLUNTARILY joined the military, gave up millions of dollars to fight for what most of us believe in.........FREEDOM. Freedom means allowing idiots like yourself to talk shit about people who had the balls to "walk the walk". People forget that serving our country in any one of the armed forces..........is VOLUNTARY. Most people join because they want an education, in some capacity. Who pays for that education?...US, the tax payers. When it comes time to do what YOU VOLUNTARILY SIGNED UP FOR...........everyone cries, bitches and whines. No one likes war, but Tillman had the balls to give up what 99% of us are striving for.........to fight for all of us. Regardless of how he died, he gave up his life for OUR well being.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 07, 2006, 11:29:39 PM »
He is a hero..........you puke, because he VOLUNTARILY joined the military, gave up millions of dollars to fight for what most of us believe in.........FREEDOM. Freedom means allowing idiots like yourself to talk shit about people who had the balls to "walk the walk". People forget that serving our country in any one of the armed forces..........is VOLUNTARY. Most people join because they want an education, in some capacity. Who pays for that education?...US, the tax payers. When it comes time to do what YOU VOLUNTARILY SIGNED UP FOR...........everyone cries, bitches and whines. No one likes war, but Tillman had the balls to give up what 99% of us are striving for.........to fight for all of us. Regardless of how he died, he gave up his life for OUR well being.

Doesn't make him a hero skipper. His choice and btw, some people think this war is not about freedom and more about politics. He certainly didn't die for "his" country. His death was a complete waste, but he didn't give up his life for anyone's freedom in "this" country. Please think next time before you open up your piehole.

corduroy

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2006, 12:19:29 AM »
One thing I can say, you can blame Clinton for not taking care of Osama when he had the chance.  Col. Oliver North had the intel and told the gov't that he would cause a lot of problems in the future and they chose to do nothing.
oh come on!  yeah, and what about those that supported Usama, giving him intel, training, guides, money, weapons, etc to fight the russians in the 80s (Reagan, Bush Sr, Rumsfeld)?  I guess they had nothing to do it with Usama rise to power and subsequent streak of hating the USA.  Or WAIT, was that intel as reliable as the WMDs in Iraq?  Or as reliable as the X number of times we've killed Osama and his #2, #3, #4, etc?

If you feel a need to blame someone, blame your politicians as a whole because that's where the entire failure lies.  Keep on playing your partisan politics and all you do is keep on pushing the blame around and accomplish nothing for a solution.

Why do people feel so little that they need to associate themselves with a specific dogma/party.  Think for yourself and view everything with scrutiny.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #67 on: March 08, 2006, 06:03:44 AM »
i blme everything on hillary clinton

hardest core

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: March 08, 2006, 08:30:39 AM »
First of all, anyone who whould call themselves DISCUSTED...........is probably discusting. I'm not about to trade insults with you. Your most likely not even a US citizen. What is a hero? Define a hero for me? I don't worship the guy, I somewhat admire him for giving up what he did, to "back" the US. How many guys would give up what he did? Security, a wife, family.....friends. I would dare you to walk up to Tillman's brother and/or friends, family,fellow team mates and insult Pat's memory. A hero to me..........is someone who has the courage to atleast try to make a positive change for ALL of us.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2006, 09:48:41 AM »
First of all, anyone who whould call themselves DISCUSTED...........is probably discusting. I'm not about to trade insults with you. Your most likely not even a US citizen. What is a hero? Define a hero for me? I don't worship the guy, I somewhat admire him for giving up what he did, to "back" the US. How many guys would give up what he did? Security, a wife, family.....friends. I would dare you to walk up to Tillman's brother and/or friends, family,fellow team mates and insult Pat's memory. A hero to me..........is someone who has the courage to atleast try to make a positive change for ALL of us.

You're not very intelligent are you. Sorry, and it's DISGUSTED with a "G" not a "C" jello brain.  ;)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #70 on: March 08, 2006, 09:48:54 AM »
To tell you truth I feel anonewho volunteers his own life to defend this country and people he doesn't even know or have met is a hero.  Anyone who fights to defend this country is a hero.  And really if these guys didn't go to defend the US who would and what would life be like here.  I am working on a website called www.americanwarheroes.org  and I gotta tell you it is humbling me.  What these guys go through and what happens to some of them because of it is just unreal.  I personally admire every person who has been in the military.  And Pat volunteered to do this.  A guy who had just about everything going for him.  Sad very sad.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 08, 2006, 10:01:35 AM »
To tell you truth I feel anonewho volunteers his own life to defend this country and people he doesn't even know or have met is a hero.  Anyone who fights to defend this country is a hero.  And really if these guys didn't go to defend the US who would and what would life be like here.  I am working on a website called www.americanwarheroes.org  and I gotta tell you it is humbling me.  What these guys go through and what happens to some of them because of it is just unreal.  I personally admire every person who has been in the military.  And Pat volunteered to do this.  A guy who had just about everything going for him.  Sad very sad.

It is sad, but I personally don't think that this war is about defending our country and a ton of other Americans agree. Now, if Pat is a hero it's not because he gave up money, but if he is, then so is EVERY man and woman who is over there.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #72 on: March 08, 2006, 10:12:49 AM »
Here is why I think we shoudl do what we are doing.  If we didn't do what we are doing by going over there and fighting then it would give these fuck-ups the freedom to produce major weapons, plan evenbigger attacks on the U.S. and kill more innocent people.  Fuck the flew our own planes into the WTC. They kill people around the world by using there own people as human bombs.  They use children, women and elderly to strap bombs on themselves and walk into cafes, stores buses, schools and anywhere else they can go to kill people.  I swear to god if I could I would say drop a fucking nuke on them and kill every guy over there and end it fast.  People here complain about the killing of innocent childen and women over there.  It is their women and children who help kill others.  They put bombs in the carriages of babies for gods sake.  They are scum.  And if we leave them alone do you think they are going to say, oh lets not kill any americans they are cool.  They don't give a fuck who they kill  The only way to stop them is to go over there and kill them fuckers and destroy every we can that can help them build bombs or kill more people.  They won't go away so they have to be stopped.

washedup

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: March 08, 2006, 10:36:23 AM »
Doesn't make him a hero skipper. His choice and btw, some people think this war is not about freedom and more about politics. He certainly didn't die for "his" country. His death was a complete waste, but he didn't give up his life for anyone's freedom in "this" country. Please think next time before you open up your piehole.

Agreed.  Tillman signed up for the same reasons I re-upped for a second tour in the 'Nam, i.e. he fashioned himself a "war lover."  I would wager he thought himself invincible.  He certainly didn't envision getting 86'd by a group of green recruits.

When the first round zips past your ear in combat any notion of "defending freedom for god and country" vanishes.  In the end all wars are political.

analcandy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: March 08, 2006, 10:48:37 AM »
anyways, we ll all have to face a major conflict against muslims and the third world populations rallying behind its banner.

Whatever you say or think, whatever we do or dont do currently, we wont escape it.

There are too many angry and backwards people on earth who wants the death of the white people.

Too many of us are cowards and are allowing all these bastards to hurt us from inside.

But whatever the choice you make, the side you take, there will be a war, that will modifiy your very own life and the one of your loved ones before the end of the century.

America is still away from all of this, but in europe, damn lads, read the news, arab and black muslims are flooding over and taking control slowly but surely.

The shit will hit the fan, i tell you, and we, as occidentals, didnt want it to happen ,but the billions of haters surely does.

We are NOT meant to all get along, and we will learn it with a huge bloodbath.

let's just hope WE will survive it.

That's not a sure thing currently, especially when you consider the current impressive invasion of europe and the very quick replacement of its native populations, thanks to the politicaly correct bulshitts that prevent people from fighting back against a trheat, brainwashing generations of teens at schools and in the medias since so many decades.

Here is the result. The most powerful civilization is neutered even if we could nuke our ennemies in olbivion in a split second.

No, not everyone want or deserve democracy.Most people on earth have the sheer desire to destroy it and replace us.