Author Topic: Left-wing whack job feminists  (Read 5691 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: Left-wing whack job feminists
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2015, 09:37:30 PM »

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2015, 10:55:28 PM »
"

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2015, 11:24:40 PM »
What the hell does that even mean? Is it a threat or something?

A threat? Why would you think that?

Simple Simon

« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2015, 11:29:46 PM »
Didn't think it could be real. No one is that dumb except maybe feminists.
Yet you start a thread about it labelling her a whack job feminist?

You thought it was real all right.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2015, 11:37:23 PM »
I hope this is fake. Maybe one of you jobless gurus can check since you like fact check my posts.

https://www.facebook.com/theportlygazelle/videos/522708164560493/

I'm jobless. Here is my take on this:

The video kept pausing and I believe those pauses were not because of a bad video playback, but a result oxygen deprivation when she was passed out while underwater for 2 minutes. This unfortunately left her permanently further brain damaged than she was before the incident.

Another possibility is that the older guy who saved her life actually spurned her offer to let him fuck her as her way of thanking him for his good deed. Hell hath no fury.....and all that shit. I mean, I wouldn't hit it. But then, my taste in fuckable people run in a different direction.

It struck me how much she looked like a female version of Tay Tay. Maybe she's his sister. In that case, her problem is probably genetic. Up next, she'll be wearing his bunny suit with the hole in it.

As for reality....anything is possible.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2015, 11:42:00 PM »
I'm jobless. Here is my take on this:

The video kept pausing and I believe those pauses were not because of a bad video playback, but a result oxygen deprivation when she was passed out while underwater for 2 minutes. This unfortunately left her permanently further brain damaged than she was before the incident.

Another possibility is that the older guy who saved her life actually spurned her offer to let him fuck her as her way of thanking him for his good deed. Hell hath no fury.....and all that shit. I mean, I wouldn't hit it. But then, my taste in fuckable people run in a different direction.

It struck me how much she looked like a female version of Tay Tay. Maybe she's his sister. In that case, her problem is probably genetic. Up next, she'll be wearing his bunny suit with the hole in it.

As for reality....anything is possible.

Or, fake. For brevity and all.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2015, 11:47:16 PM »
More proof that mainstream media isn't going anywhere and get put up just about anything and the masses will buy into it...

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2015, 11:49:39 PM »
What the hell does that even mean? Is it a threat or something?
Joe, I would never threaten to force your face into a bag of dicks.

I'm hurt by the very suggestion.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2015, 12:05:13 AM »
I'm on here maybe once or twice a day for a total of about 2-3min. Enlighten me.

Well then, you are a expert keyboardist.

According to your statistics, which suggest you're here a little more than you think you are. Member (using current handle) since 2009. Total Time Spent Online: 272 days, 9 hours and 41 minutes. (that's approximately 6537.75 hours total time on board) This means if you were on everyday, all day for the past 6 years, you were logged in for about 21 minutes each day, not 2 or 3 like you suggest. This is about right if it takes you 2 minutes for each post.

Total Posts: 29651 posts (13.356 per day)
Total Topics Started: 1667 topics

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2015, 12:06:48 AM »
Or, fake. For brevity and all.

I like my colorful explanation better, although it is a bit longer than yours. I'll give you that.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2015, 12:36:59 AM »
LOW EFFORT THOUGHT LEADS TO CONSERVATISM

Abstract
The authors test the hypothesis that low-effort thought promotes political conservatism. In Study 1, alcohol intoxication was
measured among bar patrons; as blood alcohol level increased, so did political conservatism (controlling for sex, education,
and political identification). In Study 2, participants under cognitive load reported more conservative attitudes than their
no-load counterparts. In Study 3, time pressure increased participants’ endorsement of conservative terms. In Study 4,
participants considering political terms in a cursory manner endorsed conservative terms more than those asked to cogitate;
an indicator of effortful thought (recognition memory) partially mediated the relationship between processing effort and
conservatism. Together these data suggest that political conservatism may be a process consequence of low-effort thought;
when effortful, deliberate thought is disengaged, endorsement of conservative ideology increases.

http://2012election.procon.org/sourcefiles/low-effort-thought-promotes-political-conservatism-2012.pdf
"

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2015, 12:49:56 AM »
I like my colorful explanation better, although it is a bit longer than yours. I'll give you that.

Different strokes.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2015, 01:00:33 AM »

According to your statistics, which suggest you're here a little more than you think you are. Member (using current handle) since 2009. Total Time Spent Online: 272 days, 9 hours and 41 minutes. (that's approximately 6537.75 hours total time on board) This means if you were on everyday, all day for the past 6 years, you were logged in for about 21 minutes each day, not 2 or 3 like you suggest. This is about right if it takes you 2 minutes for each post.

Don't use fancy numbers to try to prove coach wrong. He's got Jesus on his side.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2015, 04:08:05 PM »
LOW EFFORT THOUGHT LEADS TO CONSERVATISM

Abstract
The authors test the hypothesis that low-effort thought promotes political conservatism. In Study 1, alcohol intoxication was
measured among bar patrons; as blood alcohol level increased, so did political conservatism (controlling for sex, education,
and political identification). In Study 2, participants under cognitive load reported more conservative attitudes than their
no-load counterparts. In Study 3, time pressure increased participants’ endorsement of conservative terms. In Study 4,
participants considering political terms in a cursory manner endorsed conservative terms more than those asked to cogitate;
an indicator of effortful thought (recognition memory) partially mediated the relationship between processing effort and
conservatism. Together these data suggest that political conservatism may be a process consequence of low-effort thought;
when effortful, deliberate thought is disengaged, endorsement of conservative ideology increases.

http://2012election.procon.org/sourcefiles/low-effort-thought-promotes-political-conservatism-2012.pdf

The title sums conservatives up perfectly. 

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2015, 10:44:19 PM »

Don't use fancy numbers to try to prove coach wrong. He's got Jesus on his side.
lål

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2015, 10:48:39 PM »

272 days out 2552 ain't shit son. This took me about 10sec to type this out. And considering I usually forget to log out, feel free to reduce that number.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2015, 07:55:44 AM »
I suppose she is trying to be funny..she isn't funny at all
irongearco.com

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2015, 09:59:48 AM »
Lol at people in their 40s and 50s that call people "son" all the time in a disrespectful manner. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2015, 10:10:09 AM »
Lol at people in their 40s and 50s that call people "son" all the time in a disrespectful manner. 

Considering Primemuscle is probably one of the oldest members here.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2015, 10:11:58 AM »
I suppose she is trying to be funny..she isn't funny at all

I don't think she is trying to be funny in a comedic sense. Its satire. Poking fun at feminism.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2015, 10:42:02 AM »
I hope this is fake. Maybe one of you jobless gurus can check since you like fact check my posts.

Where did I say this was real? If I thought it was real I would have either said so or not qualified it with "I hope this is fake".

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2015, 11:44:37 AM »

Where did I say this was real? If I thought it was real I would have either said so or not qualified it with "I hope this is fake".

please clarify, to whom you are referring to by "left-wing whack job feminists" then  ???

keep doing what you're doing though, it's all good  :D
"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2015, 11:01:15 AM »

The only person I call son is my son.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2015, 12:12:09 PM »

I guess the butt of you joke is ... People like yourself

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2015, 12:16:45 PM »
I'm on here maybe once or twice a day for a total of about 2-3min. Enlighten me.

???