Author Topic: THOSE ADORABLE REPUBLICANS ARE AT IT AGAIN.....wrong AGAIN on planned parenthood  (Read 4731 times)

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
It's the liberals "War on Babies".... The thing is that liberal politicians couldn't give a shit about babies because babies can't vote.
Truly a sick thing to think about.

bears

• Getbig IV
Completely agree.  I think there is intellectual dishonesty on both sides of this issue. 

like when Republicans go on and on about us not having the right to take lives but then agree with the death penalty. 

or not agree with it but never say a word about it.  you're only "pro life" if you are against both.  Catholics are taught not to agree with either.  conservatives forget this.  because they are Republicans first, Catholics second.

They get really mad if you say that to them by the way. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
like when Republicans go on and on about us not having the right to take lives but then agree with the death penalty. 

or not agree with it but never say a word about it.  you're only "pro life" if you are against both.  Catholics are taught not to agree with either.  conservatives forget this.  because they are Republicans first, Catholics second.

yep, I've pointed that out many times

not sure if you're aware it of but Bum is or used to be very much pro-death penalty

It used to be one of his favorite topics to make threads about though he hasn't done it recently so maybe he's had a change of heart

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
yep, I've pointed that out many times

not sure if you're aware it of but Bum is or used to be very much pro-death penalty

It used to be one of his favorite topics to make threads about though he hasn't done it recently so maybe he's had a change of heart

I'm sure he hasn't..he's probably toned it down because he likes to sit on the fence and pontificate to BOTH sides but usuallly never committing himself fully to either side

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
remember when perry got a loud ovation at the 2012 debates for bragging about all the people he's executed?

lol silly.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
remember when perry got a loud ovation at the 2012 debates for bragging about all the people he's executed?

lol silly.

well he is a fundie or at least plays one on TV

Bears make a good point about Catholics that they are consistent on this issue of pro-life

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

I disagree.  Abortion and the death penalty are not the same.  A person accused of a capital crime gets a trial, lawyers, multiple appeals, and clemency requests.  Unborn children get none of those things.  Plus the right to deprive someone of life with due process of law is in the Constitution.  Night and day. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I disagree.  Abortion and the death penalty are not the same.  A person accused of a capital crime gets a trial, lawyers, multiple appeals, and clemency requests.  Unborn children get none of those things.  Plus the right to deprive someone of life with due process of law is in the Constitution.  Night and day.  

Nonsense. The Bible does not equivocate.  Though shall not kill.  Period.

Funny how you fundies can make excuses for breaking a commandment (the one part of the Bible you can actually claim came directly from your God) yet zero tolerance on something as harmless as gay people wanting to have equal rights

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Nonsense. The Bible does not equivocate.  Though shall not kill.  Period.

Funny how you fundies can make excuses for breaking a commandment (the one part of the Bible you can actually claim came directly from your God) yet zero tolerance on something as harmless as gay people wanting to have equal rights

Cherry picking.  Fundies do it to the Constitution with the same biased eye they use when doing it to their little Bibles.

bears

• Getbig IV
I disagree.  Abortion and the death penalty are not the same.  A person accused of a capital crime gets a trial, lawyers, multiple appeals, and clemency requests.  Unborn children get none of those things.  Plus the right to deprive someone of life with due process of law is in the Constitution.  Night and day.  

I can respect that distinction if you are a Republican.  I cannot respect it if you are a Christian.

and just like people say you CANNOT be a Democrat and a Christian because of the abortion issue.  Neither can you be a Republican and a Christian because of the death penalty.  The Vatican has been very clear about their position on the death penalty.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
I can respect that distinction if you are a Republican.  I cannot respect it if you are a Christian.

and just like people say you CANNOT be a Democrat and a Christian because of the abortion issue.  Neither can you be a Republican and a Christian because of the death penalty.  The Vatican has been very clear about their position on the death penalty.

I am not a Republican, but I am a Christian.  My faith doesn't dictate my views on political issues  And I'm not Catholic, so I really don't care what the Vatican has to say about the death penalty. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I am not a Republican, but I am a Christian.  My faith doesn't dictate my views on political issues  And I'm not Catholic, so I really don't care what the Vatican has to say about the death penalty. 

Thou Shall Not Kill

Your god made it really simple for you to understand