Author Topic: Howard  (Read 30887 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Howard
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2015, 05:54:35 PM »
Howard at his best :D

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2015, 05:56:47 PM »
Ya you got me . Like many here , I'm a total bullshit poster about myself .
So , let me set the record straight:

I never got degrees in physics or anything else for that matter.
I've worked for the past 37 yrs in a drill bit factory and barely got my GED while in the military.

Yes, I was in the military  , but my previous posts about being  USMC forced recon were 100% bullshit.
I was a navy cook and peeled a lot of spuds on washed dishes on board ship in the galley.

I was married and divorced just once after only 18 mos of marriage.
She often made fun of me and said I was queer.
That was over 30 years ago and I've lived alone in a trailer in rural NC ever since.
I love drinking  beer and have not worked out much for over 10 yrs.
I'm over 50 and pretty chunky looking with a big ass and narrow shoulders.

I haven't even had a girlfriend for the past 11 yrs and live with my 3 dogs , 2 cats, 1 hampster.
I actually competed in bodybuilding twice , back in 1985. I placed 4th out of 6 guys in my ht class of the AAU Mr Outer Banks, NC and competed but didn't place in the Mr. Rock Hill, SC.

*Oh my dad actually died years ago, but it wasn't suicide . He was killed by a rabid raccoon bite when we last  hunted together near his home in Mississippi. It still was pretty sad, ya know .

Getbig was the most fun part of my day and I felt important until  I was recently outed.
Potatank and some others just plain out smarted my dumb ass....fuk!
I think I'll just do some squirrel hunting this weekend, get drunk and feel sorry for myself.

Thanks for the memories at least you all now know the truth about me, once and for all.

stay out of my thread you rat fuck
dont you have to tattle on someone else?

bitch

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2015, 05:59:35 PM »
Josh,

Don't let Howard goad you into some bullshit that gets you banned.

You have seriously been quite possibly the best poster since your re-instatement and I mean that in all seriousness. Howard is just trying to find something to be offended about. Fuck that shit man.

Don't let him get the better of it... Then we'll just have to have more rehashed threads without some good stuff in between.

Fuck that man. You're better than his shit.

Im 100% willing to stay the fuck out of his threads, but after saying he has nothing to say to me he keeps sticking his head in my threads.

so how am I to blame? He's goading me cause he knows I'll snap and get banned and he will get what he wants.

Of course I may also snap on purpose cause at the moment Im debating what I want more, to stay on getbig or to go after Howards personal life off the boards. And to be honest its a toss up at the moment

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2015, 06:03:51 PM »
Im 100% willing to stay the fuck out of his threads, but after saying he has nothing to say to me he keeps sticking his head in my threads.

so how am I to blame? He's goading me cause he knows I'll snap and get banned and he will get what he wants.

Of course I may also snap on purpose cause at the moment Im debating what I want more, to stay on getbig or to go after Howards personal life off the boards. And to be honest its a toss up at the moment

Well, not that my opinion really counts for much, but I like you posting. I mean, I'll come to the other board if you're banned so that's just a thing, but I just hate the idea that you let someone get what they want.

Fuck that.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2015, 06:06:05 PM »
Well, not that my opinion really counts for much, but I like you posting. I mean, I'll come to the other board if you're banned so that's just a thing, but I just hate the idea that you let someone get what they want.

Fuck that.

as long as he NEVER posts in my threads, all is good

one post in my threads and I go nuclear on his personal life. I already know all his details but will not bring any of that to getbig anymore.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2015, 06:08:13 PM »

Its not worth it. Stick to eating healthy, exercising, taking care of potato, and enjoying Getbig. It says more about a man who is faced with a familiar choice, yet does not revert back into his old ways.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2015, 06:09:11 PM »
Avesher for Howard is a very poor trade.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2015, 06:10:05 PM »
Avesher for Howard is a very poor trade.

what if some high draft picks are thrown in?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2015, 06:11:34 PM »
Ya you got me . Like many here , I'm a total bullshit poster about myself .
So , let me set the record straight:

I never got degrees in physics or anything else for that matter.
I've worked for the past 37 yrs in a drill bit factory and barely got my GED while in the military.

Yes, I was in the military  , but my previous posts about being  USMC forced recon were 100% bullshit.
I was a navy cook and peeled a lot of spuds on washed dishes on board ship in the galley.

I was married and divorced just once after only 18 mos of marriage.
She often made fun of me and said I was queer.
That was over 30 years ago and I've lived alone in a trailer in rural NC ever since.
I love drinking  beer and have not worked out much for over 10 yrs.
I'm over 50 and pretty chunky looking with a big ass and narrow shoulders.

I haven't even had a girlfriend for the past 11 yrs and live with my 3 dogs , 2 cats, 1 hampster.
I actually competed in bodybuilding twice , back in 1985. I placed 4th out of 6 guys in my ht class of the AAU Mr Outer Banks, NC and competed but didn't place in the Mr. Rock Hill, SC.

*Oh my dad actually died years ago, but it wasn't suicide . He was killed by a rabid raccoon bite when we last  hunted together near his home in Mississippi. It still was pretty sad, ya know .

Getbig was the most fun part of my day and I felt important until  I was recently outed.
Potatank and some others just plain out smarted my dumb ass....fuk!
I think I'll just do some squirrel hunting this weekend, get drunk and feel sorry for myself.

Thanks for the memories at least you all now know the truth about me, once and for all.

Man, that's fucked up. Straight-up lied, huh.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2015, 06:12:17 PM »

It would have to be an overall #1 in 2016 and 2017, plus a high second rounder in 2018 to make it worthwhile... Plus I'd require that the previous team pay most of Howard's current contract.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2015, 06:13:04 PM »
Man, that's fucked up. Straight-up lied, huh.
Nah, just his dry humor striking again.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2015, 06:13:40 PM »
It would have to be an overall #1 in 2016 and 2017, plus a high second rounder in 2018 to make it worthwhile... Plus I'd require that the previous team pay most of Howard's current contract.

:o :o :o

man Howard is the Ryan Leaf of getbig

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2015, 06:15:17 PM »

I was thinking Jamarcus Russell, but tow-may-toe tow-mah-toe.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2015, 06:18:58 PM »

Even if it was Howard and Primemuscle I'd still say ban your fat ass just to watch you melt.

Physics
Asswipe
Set it up
Divorce
Fart jokes

Coward

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2015, 06:20:42 PM »
Its funny watching Walter Sobchak try to make people melt, yet nobody ever falls for it  :-\

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2015, 06:23:29 PM »
Its funny watching Walter Sobchak try to make people melt, yet nobody ever falls for it  :-\

Mod board
Crying
Set it up
Whining
Delete posts
Bitching incessantly
Quit MMA board
Irrelevant

Coward

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2015, 06:26:49 PM »
Even if it was Howard and Primemuscle I'd still say ban your fat ass just to watch you melt.

Physics
Asswipe
Set it up
Divorce
Fart jokes

Coward

why you take so long to get in here and insult me

youre slippin

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2015, 06:30:43 PM »
why you take so long to get in here and insult me

youre slippin

Read that Todd Ewen story, didn't even know that Wade Belak was gone. The number of guys gone was staggering. Really a sad story.

But with that said....how much for the Chaos nudes I heard being discussed?

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2015, 06:31:26 PM »
know what is staggering?

the amount of pm's I got backing me against Howard and actually wanting me to drive Howard off of getbig.

I have no issue letting a mod snoop my pms to see this

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2015, 06:34:33 PM »
Read that Todd Ewen story, didn't even know that Wade Belak was gone. The number of guys gone was staggering. Really a sad story.

But with that said....how much for the Chaos nudes I heard being discussed?

its a bidding war

Derek Boogard and Rick Rypien also

Boogey man was always in Regina, apparently a good guy.
Big discussion in Regina is that Brooks Laich of Washington who is marrying that Dancing Stars chick,....deals a shitload of blow even while he is in the NHL
but people talk so who knows

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2015, 06:35:02 PM »
know what is staggering?

the amount of pm's I got backing me against Howard and actually wanting me to drive Howard off of getbig.

I have no issue letting a mod snoop my pms to see this

I'd imagine.....

Howard
Basile
Primemuscle
Shizzo

This fucking board needs an enema.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #71 on: October 02, 2015, 06:37:06 PM »
Assistant Prof of physics. Really!? That's pretty impressive, and such a position comes with a serious and concerted publishing record. Any citations you can dig up?

Is that even a paying job or was he just the classroom kissup/rat? Certainly there's no tenure from a job like that?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: October 02, 2015, 06:40:54 PM »
its a bidding war

Derek Boogard and Rick Rypien also

Boogey man was always in Regina, apparently a good guy.
Big discussion in Regina is that Brooks Laich of Washington who is marrying that Dancing Stars chick,....deals a shitload of blow even while he is in the NHL
but people talk so who knows

He couldn't touch the product Messier and the Oilers moved and went through in their heyday (ahem....allegedly).

Rick Tocchet, Probert, and Theo Fleury to.

Makes you wonder how the old 80's enforcers are holding up.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #73 on: October 02, 2015, 06:42:31 PM »
He couldn't touch the product Messier and the Oilers moved and went through in their heyday (ahem....allegedly).

Rick Tocchet, Probert, and Theo Fleury to.

Makes you wonder how the old 80's enforcers are holding up.

haha I lived in Edmonton in the heyday of the Oilers. Used to go to Barry T's and the Oilers would run the show there, there were no women left for anyone else. Same with another bar downtown that slips my mind just now.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #74 on: October 02, 2015, 06:43:52 PM »

I was thinking Howard was some scab in semi pro who says he can't play because of an injury and walks around with some sort of leg brace or arm brace. Guys on the team know he's a puss so make him the assistant water boy and sometimes let him hold a clip board...