Author Topic: New Kimbo Slice Fight  (Read 61299 times)

Sljck-NjnjaRjder

• Getbig IV
  • Nobody is jealous of a loser!
Re: New Kimbo Slice Fight
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2006, 08:17:31 PM »
Whoever is managing those videos and/or fights for Kimbo is doing a spectacular job i think.  Allowing him to win handily (sans Gannon) and make it look like something bigger than what he really is is important to making this kimbo internet badass show move on.

I am suprised that someone isnt turning this guy into a one hit wonder and making some bucks, bc there is no way anyone is making money if he is doing 10K a pop and only have 3 vids out, as well as, bouncing at clubs on the weekend.  Just dont get it.

Is someone going to ride this guy for real or is this just a bunch of dudes having fun?  And has Kimbo done some more fights that we just havent seen on the net?  I believe he has done more but got owned in others and they have not been on the net?  Opinions.
Sleep Big.

c-u-n-hell

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2006, 08:08:27 AM »
I agree totally he must have lost a few, and they make it a bare knuckle match. His handlers make the fight favor him with no knees or anything the dude is a joke or he would try his luck in mma look at what lesser know guys make in the ufc up to 30 grand he knows he aint worth crap so he fights chuumps

Lion666

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • You gotta bring it to get it!
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2006, 05:18:09 PM »
&search=kimbo

no knees, thought it was a street fight.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2011, 11:31:41 AM »
wow...the 2nd most viewed thread on this board is a Kimbo Slice one....lol.
w