Author Topic: Questions about first cycle...  (Read 2727 times)

MassInMass

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Questions about first cycle...
« on: January 30, 2006, 05:44:32 PM »
I know there may be similiar posts like this...I wanted to have some specific questions answered, however. I'm 35, lifting naturally for 7 solid years...I eat fairly clean, consume eneough protein, decently strong for my size (5'10", 225)I'm getting ready to cross over to the dark side. Can someone recommend a good first cycle, along with PCT? Also, I am wondering about side affects. I'm concerned mostly with hair loss. I have a great head of hair, with no history of hair loss in my family, and don't want to screw anything up. Lastly; I am wondering if there are any advantages to shooting in my shoulders, as opposed to my glutes. My shoulders are not particularly big, and I was wondering if this would help. I have heard rumors, but would like some first hand information. Thanks in advance for any and all help!   

mcgp

• Getbig II
Re: Questions about first cycle...
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2006, 05:54:28 PM »
I think your overthinking a little too much.  If I were you id stop asking questions about where to inject, and focus more on doing some real research on your options.  Without trying to be assinine, I think that you really need to re-evaluate where you are and what you know, and then maybe decide if your actually ready.  Why would you trust advice given to you over the internet from people you dont know?  Come on man, research it yourself, come up with something solid then come back here for feedback.  That being said, for a first cycle id keep it simple and safe (test, test, test, test.......).  Hopefully this will lead you down the right path at least.
-mike

MassInMass

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2006, 06:02:39 PM »
Mike...Thanks for the response...I have done plenty of research over the last several months...I just want to get feedback to confirm what I feel I have learned...

mcgp

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2006, 07:06:01 PM »
ok cool I respect that.  Why dont you post what youve come up with for yourself? then maybe we can critique it and give you pointers....

MassInMass

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2006, 07:42:13 PM »
I'm looking at 12 weeks : Test E 500 mg; undecided between Eq or Sus to stack it with; or deca? I'm leaning toward Eq because of the frequency...   Will also take Nova during and after, but don't know if I should take it from day one... Also, for PCT, is Clomid a must? Thanks-

mcgp

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2006, 07:57:03 PM »
uhhh, correct me if im wrong but your not talking about stacking test e with sust are you??? Maybe you miss typed but thats what it looks like your saying...anyways, test e is fine if you want to run it alone for 12 weeks, that on its own would be a solid first cycle, but if you are hard set on stacking with something, eq or winny at 300 mg's/week would be good.  Personally id go with deca, but its just a matter of personal preference, as im sure many people would prefer eq (cant go wrong either way), but I think you get better gains off deca.  Do not take nolvadex throughout the cycle unless you get signs of gyno, but at that dosage you should be ok, but for sure have the nolvadex on hand just in case.  For PCT id go with nolvadex, again a matter of preference.  As far as sides, thats a pretty mild cycle so you should in theory be fine but everyone reacts differently.  Dude, please tell me you werent saying that you were gonna stack test with the sust....?
-mike

MassInMass

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2006, 08:05:38 PM »
Thanks for the response...I cut and pasted the wrong sentence... as far as the deca, what would the dosage and frequency be? Thanks-

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2006, 08:08:15 PM »
hey bro, i would do this:
test e - 500mg/wk   1-16
deca - 3-400mg/wk  1-16
dbol - 50mg/ed         1-5
arimidex - 1 eod       1-16
(optional) winny - 50mg/ed   10-16
pct: nolva at 40mg ed for 4 wks.
it is a larger first cycel but since ur age and length or training, why not go all out, first cycle is the best so take advantage of it. if u feel weiry of taking an oral like dbol, then u can cancel that. good luck bro.
muscle
muscle

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2006, 08:16:08 PM »
hey bro, i would do this:
test e - 500mg/wk  1-16
deca - 3-400mg/wk  1-16
dbol - 50mg/ed         1-5
arimidex - 1 eod       1-16
(optional) winny - 50mg/ed   10-16
pct: nolva at 40mg ed for 4 wks.
it is a larger first cycel but since ur age and length or training, why not go all out, first cycle is the best so take advantage of it. if u feel weiry of taking an oral like dbol, then u can cancel that. good luck bro.
muscle
This combo of goodies is fine, but I would change a few things:

1. Stop the deca 2-3 wks before end of cycle
2. Drop dbol dosage to 30mg ed and bump duration to 6wks
3. HCG 500iu e5d
4. And like has been mentioned 100's of times on this board, until it’s been beaten to death, switch to prop last 4wks of cycle
5.  I also say make the winny a definite. It's not harsh, and is fine for a first timer, and it will really help add to the over-all success of the cycle.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2006, 08:22:15 PM »
good stuff a-jr  8)

muscle
muscle

MassInMass

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2006, 08:32:12 PM »
Thanks for the feedback-

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2006, 08:47:33 PM »
when do u plan to start this cycle?

muscle
muscle

MassInMass

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2006, 04:58:07 PM »
I'm starting March first...

clove181

• Getbig I
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2006, 10:06:31 PM »
I'M CONSIDERING DOING MACROTEST 2500 WHICH IS 200MG OF ENATATE AND 50MG OF PROPIONATE AS MY FIRST CYCLE - IS THIS A GOOD STARTER CYLE?

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2006, 05:29:59 AM »
This combo of goodies is fine, but I would change a few things:
1. Stop the deca 2-3 wks before end of cycle
2. Drop dbol dosage to 30mg ed and bump duration to 6wks
3. HCG 500iu e5d
4. And like has been mentioned 100's of times on this board, until it’s been beaten to death, switch to prop last 4wks of cycle
5.  I also say make the winny a definite. It's not harsh, and is fine for a first timer, and it will really help add to the over-all success of the cycle.

^concur.  These were my exact thoughts when I read m19's post.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2006, 06:41:08 AM »
if u run that macrotest, ull need to run it eod because of the prop in it

muscle
muscle