Author Topic: Today: IFBB Prague Pro  (Read 14625 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Today: IFBB Prague Pro
« Reply #100 on: October 04, 2015, 10:49:36 PM »
Who's the Iranian dude that died a few months ago?

Not sure, but "sacrificing health for longevity" suggests they're being MORE reckless dopewise and living LONGER to boot, no? Didn't seem to make sense.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: October 05, 2015, 03:11:28 AM »

Not sure, but "sacrificing health for longevity" suggests they're being MORE reckless dopewise and living LONGER to boot, no? Didn't seem to make sense.

Maybe Coach meant, they are 'sacrificing their health, to stay in the game (longevity), over any chance of long term health / fitness'...

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: October 05, 2015, 04:07:48 AM »
They all look like dog shit, bring back the 90's.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #103 on: October 05, 2015, 04:10:37 AM »
They all look like dog shit, bring back the 90's.

Stop whining

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: October 05, 2015, 12:39:09 PM »
They've got a ton of guys wanting to do MPD at one of the gyms I go to.  EVERYONE is competing and doing a show and it's somewhat amusing. For one thing we've got all these guys with chicken legs who do endless amount of plyometrics and 100 sets of Hammer Chest Machines 

I've connected with some on social media because we've gotten to talking in the gym and On their IG it's all about #operationprocard and #grinding #preplife. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.  They all believe they are the next big thing and brag about being brand ambassadors.  Same with the Bikini girls. Some have taken first place and I am SHOCKED because I think my legs could be  bigger than some of them.   ??? ??? ???

There is no money in professional Bodybuilding but a lot of these guys are getting more business savvy and creating the supplement lines and the training programs.  You would be surprised what someone who takes selfies all day can make selling meal plans and workouts to their followers so the smart ones are leveraging it into income.
True. That's what I meant by not wanting to do bodybuilding. Physique means less drugs, more chicks, less chance of injury and more time to play on FB and IG.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #105 on: October 05, 2015, 03:42:02 PM »
True. That's what I meant by not wanting to do bodybuilding. Physique means less drugs, more chicks, more dudes less chance of injury and more time to play on FB and IG.

Fixed

These guys care more about their plucked eyebrows or matching outfits than chicks. They do all this to attract and get more guys attention

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: October 05, 2015, 03:49:45 PM »
Maybe Coach meant, they are 'sacrificing their health, to stay in the game (longevity), over any chance of long term health / fitness'...

Guess this would make sense.

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #107 on: October 05, 2015, 07:35:45 PM »
One thing that impressed me about Roelly. He actually did a semi-vacuum. I'm surprised.

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #108 on: October 05, 2015, 07:38:52 PM »

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #109 on: October 05, 2015, 07:44:26 PM »
Jesus what is happening to pro bodybuilding?  :-[

The same thing that started happening after the mid nineties. A sad state of affairs.