Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Wrestling Board
Banks Statement
(1/7) > >>
Set It Up:
not a real fan of the Divas, but that Banks Statement by Sasha Banks is a pretty boss finishing move

also, Nikki Bella fap fap fap
calfzilla:
Yes!  Sasha Banks and Paige are the two best divas right now.
Thin Lizzy:
They need to lose Snuka's Lesbo daughter and the female Rikishi, and let Sasha come out by herself.
Montague:
Has Flair's daughter moved up to the main roster, yet?

I've heard she's been having excellent matches lately. Right now, Sasha can probably have a good match with just about anyone, but she will eventually need some talent with a comparable skill level to really shine, IMO.

She also seems to have some degree of creative input into her character's ring attire. Do we know if she writes any of her own promos?

Playboy?
Davidtheman100:

--- Quote from: Montague on October 04, 2015, 04:55:53 AM ---Has Flair's daughter moved up to the main roster, yet?

I've heard she's been having excellent matches lately. Right now, Sasha can probably have a good match with just about anyone, but she will eventually need some talent with a comparable skill level to really shine, IMO.

She also seems to have some degree of creative input into her character's ring attire. Do we know if she writes any of her own promos?

Playboy?

--- End quote ---
are you kidding me? Lol
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version