Author Topic: Men's physique olympia cycle top 3  (Read 13827 times)

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
Re: Men's physique olympia cycle top 3
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2015, 06:22:54 AM »
couple of my friends ran geneeza primo and complained of severe soreness, I know prop got me sore as fuck to the point where i missed a couple workouts so i guess i could see why its no real primo half the time???
Believe they ran it at 900 mg a wk and was def pricey
Anyone else experience soreness around inject cite? (primo)  Because once i heard that it made me never want to touch it. I cant stand trying to squat with injection soreness

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2015, 07:05:02 AM »
Primo is known to be painful, especially primo ace which is supposed to one of the worst injectable in terms of PIP.

dexitrim

• Getbig II
  • Pacific Northwest till I rest--GO HAWKS!
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2015, 10:38:51 AM »
couple of my friends ran geneeza primo and complained of severe soreness, I know prop got me sore as fuck to the point where i missed a couple workouts so i guess i could see why its no real primo half the time???
Believe they ran it at 900 mg a wk and was def pricey
Anyone else experience soreness around inject cite? (primo)  Because once i heard that it made me never want to touch it. I cant stand trying to squat with injection soreness

It really depends on the source.  I've run a decent amount of Primo, and my wife has, too.   She's currently running 100mg/wk with no pip.   I only had one issue, and that was with a well respected source that used 100% EO in his Primo 200.   That caused some major swelling and pip.   I've never run anything GP, but I've seen others complain of pip with their gear, so it probably has to do with the solvents they use.   If you never run Primo, you won't be missing anything really.   I get some nice fullness and pop, but there's plenty of other compounds out there that give me the same benefit, but at a much lower cost.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2015, 12:06:58 PM »
ace always burns and stings
pip is usually just too high of a concentration, but some esters just sting

or youre allergic to one of the carriers (EO often is the culprit, peanut oil too)
if the UGL is shit they mightve put in too much BA/BB which can hurt too

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2015, 06:32:16 AM »
i thought BA was better a lil on the high side to reduce the pip???? if you cooked you own gear from the raw would adding to much BA cause your gear to crash??? or does it need to be right on the correct percent? been toying with the idea

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2015, 08:58:17 AM »
adding BA to reduce pip?  :D :D :D
wat

every tried injecting alcohol?

you add OIL to reduce pip.
adding TOO LITTLE BA causes the gear to crash.
pip doesnt come from gear crashing though (its just one of the reasons, but believe me if you ever had gear crash in your muscle thats a whole nother level of pip)

better do some research on brewing before you fuck your gear up ;)
use 2% BA, 15-20% BB and low concentrations

believe me, youd rather inject 5ml each day of low concentration gear than 2ml of high concentration gear
been there done that

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2015, 11:21:56 AM »
yeah i know the proper percentage, but you answered my question as to increasing or decreasing the percent........

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2015, 12:34:15 PM »
There is only a certain amount you can bring back. Not nearly enough for distribution....When it's brought back (rarely) it's usually for personal use

I bought back a shitload (to the UK) the last time I went to Istanbul, back in the early 00's but ended up selling it all because it might as well have been plain oil.

Totally over-rated imo

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2015, 01:44:36 PM »
adding BA to reduce pip?  :D :D :D
wat

every tried injecting alcohol?

you add OIL to reduce pip.
adding TOO LITTLE BA causes the gear to crash.
pip doesnt come from gear crashing though (its just one of the reasons, but believe me if you ever had gear crash in your muscle thats a whole nother level of pip)

better do some research on brewing before you fuck your gear up ;)
use 2% BA, 15-20% BB and low concentrations

believe me, youd rather inject 5ml each day of low concentration gear than 2ml of high concentration gear
been there done that
This is why I don't fuck with any high dosed shit anymore hurts like hell and side of quads swells up like a grape fruit from some t400 Bullshit

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2015, 11:02:13 PM »
yeah i know the proper percentage, but you answered my question as to increasing or decreasing the percent........
bad idea
if u couldnt read that between the lines.