Author Topic: 4 and 4A nailed the left but it all applies  (Read 1456 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: 4 and 4A nailed the left but it all applies
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 03:06:31 PM »
Always remember the first rule of power tactics: Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.

What we think you stupid fundies have are the shittiest candidates since, well, the last election.  Oh wait... that is exactly what you have.

The second rule is: Never go outside the experience of your people.

Never fear.  Republicans wouldn't understand scientists any way.

…The third rule is: Wherever possible go outside the experience of the enemy. Here you want to cause confusion, fear, and retreat.

Trickle down economics, health care, civil rights... oh wait... you meant to cause confusion to the other group?  My bad.  Seeing how people like you dwell in confusion, fear and retreat 24/7

…the fourth rule is: Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules.

Good luck.  Because you sure can't make them live up to your book of rules seeing how you violate and break every one of them first.  Perhaps you should try living up to the rules - meaning "common sense" of others.

…the fourth rule carries within it the fifth rule: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.

I think being considered the dumbest poster on GetBig, multiple divorcee, manlet height, and tire flipper would outweigh any effects of ridicule on you.

…the sixth rule is: A good tactic is one that your people enjoy.

Hypocrisy?  Gay sex?  Which is it this month?  Seems like that is two things Repubs enjoy the most.

…the seventh rule is: A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.

Really?  You mean like being a birther?  Bengzahi?  Trying to hold the nation hostage?  Yeah, I admit this one is a bit true.  You should pay more attention to it. 

…the eighth rule: Keep the pressure on.

Oh don't worry.  61st symbolic vote to repel Obamacare coming up.

…the ninth rule: The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.

Cue in FAUX to explain this one to you.

The tenth rule: The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.

You mean like the Benghazi committee?  To - as admitted - attempt to lower Clintons polling numbers?

…The eleventh rule is: If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside.

Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth.  First sentence of the Republican oath.

…The twelfth rule: The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.

Seeing how the Republicans haven't exactly had a successful attack yet, no need to strain themselves with little details like alternatives.

…The thirteenth rule: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.

Like you have been trying since 1992 with Clinton?  Obsess much?

Only an idiot would attempt to make a comparison like this.  "You just don't get it do you?"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2015, 03:27:50 PM »
Apply these rules to 1) ben carson 2) one billion muslims.

Or 1) Carly FioRINO and 2) Abortion.

Whole lotta alinsky tactics at play.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2015, 03:59:27 PM »
Always remember the first rule of power tactics: Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have.

What we think you stupid fundies have are the shittiest candidates since, well, the last election.  Oh wait... that is exactly what you have.

The second rule is: Never go outside the experience of your people.

Never fear.  Republicans wouldn't understand scientists any way.

…The third rule is: Wherever possible go outside the experience of the enemy. Here you want to cause confusion, fear, and retreat.

Trickle down economics, health care, civil rights... oh wait... you meant to cause confusion to the other group?  My bad.  Seeing how people like you dwell in confusion, fear and retreat 24/7

…the fourth rule is: Make the enemy live up to their own book of rules.

Good luck.  Because you sure can't make them live up to your book of rules seeing how you violate and break every one of them first.  Perhaps you should try living up to the rules - meaning "common sense" of others.

…the fourth rule carries within it the fifth rule: Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.

I think being considered the dumbest poster on GetBig, multiple divorcee, manlet height, and tire flipper would outweigh any effects of ridicule on you.

…the sixth rule is: A good tactic is one that your people enjoy.

Hypocrisy?  Gay sex?  Which is it this month?  Seems like that is two things Repubs enjoy the most.

…the seventh rule is: A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.

Really?  You mean like being a birther?  Bengzahi?  Trying to hold the nation hostage?  Yeah, I admit this one is a bit true.  You should pay more attention to it. 

…the eighth rule: Keep the pressure on.

Oh don't worry.  61st symbolic vote to repel Obamacare coming up.

…the ninth rule: The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.

Cue in FAUX to explain this one to you.

The tenth rule: The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.

You mean like the Benghazi committee?  To - as admitted - attempt to lower Clintons polling numbers?

…The eleventh rule is: If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside.

Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth.  First sentence of the Republican oath.

…The twelfth rule: The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.

Seeing how the Republicans haven't exactly had a successful attack yet, no need to strain themselves with little details like alternatives.

…The thirteenth rule: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.

Like you have been trying since 1992 with Clinton?  Obsess much?

Only an idiot would attempt to make a comparison like this.  "You just don't get it do you?"

In your own words you've proven my point. Thanks. That's exactly what I was looking for. Carry on loser.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2015, 04:21:05 PM »
When you two start making up excuses and defending this you are 1000% part of the problem with this country.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2015, 04:28:15 PM »
Poor Dumb Joe

Already starting in with the excuses on why his party is going to lose yet again in 2016

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2015, 05:16:43 PM »
Poor Dumb Joe

Already starting in with the excuses on why his party is going to lose yet again in 2016

These types of posts just keep referring back to 4a. lmao

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2015, 08:14:45 PM »
In your own words you've proven my point. Thanks. That's exactly what I was looking for. Carry on loser.

Thing only thing I have "proven" is that once again, your stupid ass is too stupid (double negative meant) to even possess a rudimentary degree of cognitive process.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2015, 08:51:56 PM »
Thing only thing I have "proven" is that once again, your stupid ass is too stupid (double negative meant) to even possess a rudimentary degree of cognitive process.

You're like the gift that keeps on giving. Keep posting. lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2015, 09:54:56 PM »
until republicans start changing their thinking, they will keep losing elections.

Dems won 4 of the last 6 by wide margins.  Repubs needed lawsuits in a single state going down to wire to win 2 elections.

Since then, the # of people on the govt teet, and number of hispanic voters, has increased.  This doesn't help.

But hey, keep on screaming about alinsky, because it deterred voters from obama in 08 and 12, surely applying it to hilary will work.  Lol. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2015, 10:17:44 PM »
until republicans start changing their thinking, they will keep losing elections.

Dems won 4 of the last 6 by wide margins.  Repubs needed lawsuits in a single state going down to wire to win 2 elections.

Since then, the # of people on the govt teet, and number of hispanic voters, has increased.  This doesn't help.

But hey, keep on screaming about alinsky, because it deterred voters from obama in 08 and 12, surely applying it to hilary will work.  Lol. 

Winning doesn't matter if you can't do the job. They clearly can't do the job. Read the link. The left win on demonization (like I've been saying for the last 10 years) because they can't win on policy. That's just a fact. When I asked you how you're a liberal you took that as a personal attack. The truth is you have NO idea why and neither do your cohorts. Anyone with (again) any commonsense knows liberal agendas and policy do not work. The only conclusion that I can come up with is you drank the kool aid. When I asked you (and I'll ask any lib on here and won't get a straight answer) would you handle your own personal or business finances like left handle theirs, i never got an answer so I'm only to assume that you take loans to pay debt then take another loan to pay the original loan at a higher premium than the first and so on and so. Am I correct? And if you don't then youre a hypocrite because you voted for the exact thing the left stand for.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2015, 10:27:21 PM »
Winning doesn't matter if you can't do the job.

ability to do the job doesn't matter if the repubs can't win an election.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2015, 05:56:24 AM »
You're like the gift that keeps on giving. Keep posting. lol

I plan to.

Just like you plan to continue to dazzle us with your sparkling stupidity.