Author Topic: jizmo for mod...  (Read 4706 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
jizmo for mod...
« on: October 03, 2015, 04:43:47 PM »
Its about time he got a pat on the back for all the solid posts he puts in on here, there's not many who I would actualy take any notice of on here, but he's one of them....

tatoo

• Getbig IV
Re: jizmo for mod...
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 06:23:45 PM »
good idea for sure

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2015, 11:42:30 PM »

m7

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2015, 02:10:28 AM »
Agreed, loads of knowledge both thru science and personal experience. Good call!

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2015, 05:30:22 AM »
It's kind of sad that we're all so excited that he actually looks good on top of having a wealth of knowledge. There's lots of people who talk to the talk, but I'm glad to see he walks the walk too. Definitely a great asset to this board.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2015, 05:31:58 AM »
It's kind of sad that we're all so excited that he actually looks good on top of having a wealth of knowledge. There's lots of people who talk to the talk, but I'm glad to see he walks the walk too. Definitely a great asset to this board.

You best learn to add (no homo ) or youl get a bad rep....

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2015, 07:16:06 AM »
if he wants I could make that happen. LOL I'm not going anywhere though.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2015, 07:21:21 AM »
i would probably have to stop shitposting if i became a mod  :-\  :(
not sure if i take the interwebs serious enough for that  :D

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2015, 07:34:01 AM »
i would probably have to stop shitposting if i became a mod  :-\  :(
not sure if i take the interwebs serious enough for that  :D

well PM me if you change your mind. I admit this guy has the science part down. any of us can put a good stack together but if somebody wants to know why you use T4 with HGH instead of T3 jizmo will have the most science researched answer. I like to actually test out theorys. some of science is outdated or behind in the studys.

does IIFYM actually work better then a cleaner diet I would say NO but science says it does.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2015, 07:50:38 AM »
I like Jizmo. Good poster both here and on PM (one of the few non liars over there). Not afraid to call things as they are.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2015, 10:35:03 AM »
Can't be a worse mod than pumpster was or dos equis is now

Bulgarian_enforcer

• Getbig III
  • Kill em all...
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2015, 10:39:07 AM »
jizmo is a cool cat but he totally misjudged my bf%. He has my vote anyway.

chokeslam

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2015, 11:04:47 PM »

You best learn to add (no homo ) or youl get a bad rep....

I know. ;)

;D

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2015, 07:09:54 AM »
I heard the job comes with a one year supply of npp ;D

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2015, 09:37:02 AM »
I heard the job comes with a one year supply of npp ;D
sign me up  ;D
i always wanted to try 2g of npp a week  :D

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2015, 02:14:40 PM »
I love jizzmo but aint the dude like 22? Dudes got issues if hes this deep into gear and that young. I say steer clear :) of the jizz....

whitewidow

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2015, 04:17:44 PM »
As whitewidow jabs himself like a voodoo doll in frustration trying to amass a 15.5 in arm

lol/ If I tape measure them what do I get just satisfaction?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2015, 10:36:02 PM »
I love jizzmo but aint the dude like 22? Dudes got issues if hes this deep into gear and that young. I say steer clear :) of the jizz....
so if i was 40 and deep into gear i would not have issues?  ::)
everyone in this sport got issues and if they dont - they wont ever be successful.

age does not correlate with knowledge at all, but of course everyone whos older will NEVER accept that someone whos younger could be smarter.
its not like im bostin loyd... i might be as experimental but im not as retarded... and i assume you can see that from my posts...

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2015, 12:43:31 AM »
so if i was 40 and deep into gear i would not have issues?  ::)
everyone in this sport got issues and if they dont - they wont ever be successful.

age does not correlate with knowledge at all, but of course everyone whos older will NEVER accept that someone whos younger could be smarter.
its not like im bostin loyd... i might be as experimental but im not as retarded... and i assume you can see that from my posts...

I honestly think it's better to experiment with gear when you're young when your body can take a lot of abuse. When you're 60 and doing AAS you might very well get a heart attack or something else. Also to psychologically get it out of your system when you're young. Be jacked, feel good, fuck a lot of bitches, then after doing that for a few months or so just cruise on trt/try to go off, start a family, and settle down. The real issues start when you're blasting for years on end. 

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2015, 07:39:36 AM »
agree on that
when youre 20 or so your body is able to tolerate much harsher stuff than youre 40 and kinda worn out already...

in your 20s and maybe early 30s your priorities are much different too
looks is extremely important in this culture, just like confidence.
everyone is obsessed with their looks in some way, outward appearance and the confidence you exude is EXTREMELY important for both social circle and career

i doubt ill give two fucks about my body when im married, have children, a fixed career and generally many more responsibilites and not as much free time at hand...
still relying on your bodybuilder meathhead looks at the age of 40 or 50 is kinda sad really imo
(being well dressed and taking care of your body is a different story obviously)...

this is what i love right now.
when im 40 my priorities will be very different from now. i know that, but i also now that i wont regret anything.

horseskin

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2015, 07:48:42 AM »
well PM me if you change your mind. I admit this guy has the science part down. any of us can put a good stack together but if somebody wants to know why you use T4 with HGH instead of T3 jizmo will have the most science researched answer. I like to actually test out theorys. some of science is outdated or behind in the studys.

does IIFYM actually work better then a cleaner diet I would say NO but science says it does.
I dont get how people still dont get this. All diets are iifym. We are all fitting in the foods we need to eat according to our macros..clean or not..its all IIFYM.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2015, 08:07:22 AM »
I dont get how people still dont get this. All diets are iifym. We are all fitting in the foods we need to eat according to our macros..clean or not..its all IIFYM.
this lol

80% of my diet consists of
carb source: bread, yogurt, ketchup (u mad?)
protein source: ham, chicken, steak, eggs, milk
fat source: coconut oil (only oil i use apart from injections lol), eggs, cheese
same shit when bulking or cutting

my go to meal is sandwiches with ham, ketchup and cheese or some kind of cream cheese

get in a certain amount protein, carbs, fat and fiber with every meal, the rest doesnt even matter.
rely mainly on the "classic" bodybuilding foods and youre g2g

lol @ "clean foods"
lol @ people who eat bland rice or abstain from condiments or ketchup and shit because they think 5g of sugar are gonna make their insulin skyrocket and make them fat  ::)

warez4gold

• Getbig III
  • Awesome size! Look'n THICK, SOLID, TIGHT!
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2015, 07:55:11 PM »
jizmo seems like a good guy. always nice to me in pm's

whitewidow

« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2015, 02:11:04 AM »
this lol

fat source: coconut oil (only oil i use apart from injections lol), eggs, cheese

my go to meal is sandwiches with ham, ketchup and cheese or some kind of cream cheese

get in a certain amount protein, carbs, fat and fiber with every meal, the rest doesnt even matter.

lol @ "clean foods"
lol @ people who eat bland rice or abstain from condiments or ketchup and shit because they think 5g of sugar are gonna make their insulin skyrocket and make them fat  ::)

How are you spreading these meals out? I'm mainlt talking About guys who hit up a buffet twice a day and get in all there food. I preferably would spread it out but science says it works.We have 3 mods I'll see if we can get him on.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2015, 02:18:20 AM »
this lol

lol @ "clean foods"

This is a great diet that will work great...Any diet is great as long as it tastes good and it can make you want to eat enough calories...So it will have to taste good :) people need to eat enough food for them to be able to grow...After the point of 350g protein (it's proven that 1g per pound is more than enough) what else are you gonna fill your diet with??? Carbs, fats and more carbs usually....And we gotta use taste foods to get there or else we'll never grow...we gotta be eating a lot and constantly...I'd say TDEE for someone who is 5'8" 180 shredded 4-5% is around 4,000 cals.....So once you get into the 200's and beyond 210's 220's you can almost never eat enough food...(I'm not speaking of the people who are 220 full of water retention from gear...I'm talking about a hard, foundation of muscle 220...Constantly on drugs yet dry...SAme with the 180...It's not the 160 to 180 5% full of water retention...It's the 200 12-13% cut down to 180 for your 3rd or 4th time shredded...There is always a difference)