Author Topic: Greatest body in the World looking HOT!  (Read 4612 times)

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Re: Greatest body in the World looking HOT!
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2015, 01:27:48 PM »
He looks fat and dumpy in clothes. The curse of the modern (<5'6", 280+) bodybuilder.

And we wonder why MPD is taking off... ::)

Yep X2

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2015, 01:30:16 PM »
Haven't we all?

Fast forward to the 1:39-1:45 mark and notice how the average girl simply looks over to Robert, as if noticing a caged animal in the zoo and then turns back to the standard, beach-ready guys.

It's just too much. It simply starts to look grotesque after a certain point and you no longer have bodybuilding, but a form of body dysmorphic disorder, in which you think everything has to fit a certain mold and you can't stop until you attain that goal, regardless of how foolish it looks to just about everyone else.

"1"

You nailed it OMR. The insular culture of bodybuilding  has gotten so off track that the players don't even realize how bad they look now.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2015, 01:40:59 PM »
They ignore him face to face, as they feel to miserable about themselves to give another guy any props or attention. While at home they stare on the video in amazement and wish they'd be him (370k views).

Glad to give you a lil crash course about male psychology.

It's not hating on another dude, it's hating on some attention whore aping around the pool. I'd say the same about some fitness chick doing cartwheels in front of MLB players...

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2015, 01:46:11 PM »
Haven't we all?

Fast forward to the 1:39-1:45 mark and notice how the average girl simply looks over to Robert, as if noticing a caged animal in the zoo and then turns back to the standard, beach-ready guys.

It's just too much. It simply starts to look grotesque after a certain point and you no longer have bodybuilding, but a form of body dysmorphic disorder, in which you think everything has to fit a certain mold and you can't stop until you attain that goal, regardless of how foolish it looks to just about everyone else.

"1"
not true...someone like flex wheeler in his prime would amaze everyone because if the lines aren't showing only big guys who lift can appreciate the amount of muscle he has...but any bodybuilder in contest condition who doesn't act like a tool looking for attention will get many looks from people at the beach...an offseason guy by himself acting like a tool with a big belly will never get looks..yet people like you and me can admire the amount of muscle he has on his frame because we know better

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2015, 01:49:47 PM »
not true...someone like flex wheeler in his prime would amaze everyone because if the lines aren't showing only big guys who lift can appreciate the amount of muscle he has...but any bodybuilder in contest condition who doesn't act like a tool looking for attention will get many looks from people at the beach...an offseason guy by himself acting like a tool with a big belly will never get looks..yet people like you and me can admire the amount of muscle he has on his frame because we know better
Wheeler?  Nah...Serge Nubret is a much better example.  Superbly built with a handsome face.  Wheeler was too ghetto in his ways.  Would probably be grabbing his "package" all the time and saying dumb things like, "I gots to hold onto it, whitey done took everything else from us!".

Nubret was, again, superb.  But bodybuilding is subjective so I do not blame you if you prefer Wheeler. 

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2015, 01:53:36 PM »
Wheeler?  Nah...Serge Nubret is a much better example.  Superbly built with a handsome face.  Wheeler was too ghetto in his ways.  Would probably be grabbing his "package" all the time and saying dumg things like, "I gots to hold onto it, whitey done took everything else from us!".

Nubret was, again, superb.  But bodybuilding is subjective so I do not blame you if you prefer Wheeler. 
personality aside, flex wheeler's physique was amazing....site enhancement or not...everything is fair game...nubret looked great, dense and he looked heavier than he was