Author Topic: Country of peace...  (Read 3089 times)

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
Country of peace...
« on: October 04, 2015, 10:27:23 AM »
Give guns to the teachers says Trump....

Stephano

• Getbig IV
Re: Country of peace...
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 10:45:40 AM »
The murder rate in South Africa is stratospheric.  It's like a warzone.
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/29/south-africa-a-country-at-war-as-rate-soars-to-nearly-49-a-day

What does the USA have in common with South Africa -- which no other nation on that list, besides perhaps France, shares with it?  (A large population of dindu nuffins, that's what.)

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2015, 10:53:15 AM »
iceland: population 36

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2015, 10:54:28 AM »

So then, what do we have here?  Another reason for libtards of other cuntrys (I spelled it that for a purposeful reason) to stay the hades out of my world.  Don't want a gun, don't buy one.

I don't own one myself but I support the right of legal citizens of the greatest nation ever seen on this planet of pulchritude to bear arms.  Lord but do some people want the rest of the world to suffer along with them or what?

Sam Kinison was wrong.  Don't move these fifth world turds to where the food is, leave 'em be.  

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2015, 10:55:58 AM »
iceland: population 36
the statistics is per capita moron

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2015, 11:18:56 AM »
So then, what do we have here?  Another reason for libtards of other cuntrys (I spelled it that for a purposeful reason) to stay the hades out of my world.  Don't want a gun, don't buy one.

I don't own one myself but I support the right of legal citizens of the greatest nation ever seen on this planet of pulchritude to bear arms.  Lord but do some people want the rest of the world to suffer along with them or what?

Sam Kinison was wrong.  Don't move these fifth world turds to where the food is, leave 'em be.  

There is much to admire about the US. Don't get me wrong. But you have a problem with violence and crime.

NN

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2015, 11:22:40 AM »
There is much to admire about the US. Don't get me wrong. But you have a problem with violence and crime.

NN

I don't.  Some do.  That's worldwide and especially so in primitive lands filled with practitioners of Islam.  As I said, I don't own a gun.  My two living brothers do but I cannot hit a paper bag from ten feet away with one.  This causes them to laugh hysterically and I can't blame them.  ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2015, 11:38:13 AM »

NN

Do we have the numbers on how many of those murders and violent crimes are Hebrew on Hebrew crimes?

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2015, 11:51:21 AM »
America is a big country...America has guns behind almost every lawn..would rather have a few more deaths per 100,000 people and be very protected in the case of a land invasion rather than having just as many guns circulating through the community illegally but not put to good use..

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2015, 11:55:07 AM »
America is a big country...America has guns behind almost every lawn..would rather have a few more deaths per 100,000 people and be very protected in the case of a land invasion rather than having just as many guns circulating through the community illegally but not put to good use..

It is a shockingly low number considering we have about 90 guns per every 100 people.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2015, 12:11:32 PM »

NN
Because we refuse to acknowledge that there is something wrong with US, the American people.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2015, 12:22:57 PM »
Because we refuse to acknowledge that there is something wrong with US, the American people.

There's nothing wrong with the "American people" , it's the 13% of our population and the imported 3rd worlders who commit almost all the violent crime.

Get rid of them and we'd be below most European countries in the stats

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2015, 12:23:32 PM »

NN

Crime? "Crime" violent or otherwise has been on a steady decline for over 10-15 years.

Crime-wise, America is quite safe.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2015, 12:25:44 PM »
There's nothing wrong with the "American people" , it's the 13% of our population and the imported 3rd worlders who commit almost all the violent crime.

x2. 

"The American People" are not the problem. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2015, 12:35:25 PM »
Crime? "Crime" violent or otherwise has been on a steady decline for over 10-15 years.

Violent crime has decreased since the 90's in the USA. But compared to other countries, we are still high. You have to look at crime in relative and absolute terms.
X

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2015, 12:41:05 PM »

I believe I read in another thread if you minus all the hebrew on hebrew shooting in just a couple cities like Chicago and DC where guns are illegal, then our rate is one of the lowest in the world.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2015, 12:45:24 PM »
the statistics is per capita moron

Maybe but the demographic by population is as much the issue as anything. Nice USA Today level chart.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2015, 12:52:42 PM »

Not all that horrible for most groups all things considered. If you take out the drug and gang related homicides, I'm sure the rates drop dramatically for blacks and latins too. Suicides are a non starter, simply because they'll usually just switch methods.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2015, 12:59:35 PM »
I guess the bottom line is the liberals will manipulate stats to make it appear the avg person should fear guns.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2015, 01:02:03 PM »

that's a bit below the belt to use a chart that only compares economically similar developed nations. where are the 3rd world countries that have way higher gun murder rates?!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2015, 01:32:31 PM »

It is the something wrong with the American PEOPLE.
Marriages falling apart, everybody at each other's necks. Men being emasculated, women becoming more masculine. Everybody is entitled, along with everybody is a victim. People want to be victims and whiners instead of victors. The Baby Boomers did a complete work on their kids. Quality is abhorred.

Hell, take a look at bbing. We have all said time and time again that th quality of bbing has gone down hill. Take a look around you, that pretty much goes for almost all sports in a sense. Bodybuilding is a microcosm of today's world and culture---our selfishness and narcissism expressed.

We want to deny what is going on before our own eyes.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2015, 02:08:25 PM »

But a large part of the population is incarcerated. Actually, the US is world leading in incarcerating its own citizens.

NN

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2015, 02:09:41 PM »
But a large part of the population is incarcerated. Actually, the US is world leading in incarcerating its own citizens.

NN

If you met some of our citizens you would understand.  :-X

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 04, 2015, 02:10:16 PM »

NN

Good.  I don't want them out and about.  If you think otherwise, lets call 'em muslim immigrants and export them to your country!  ;D

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #24 on: October 04, 2015, 02:14:15 PM »
Freedom is dangerous.