Author Topic: Would you like to be on the opposite stool?  (Read 12347 times)

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Re: Would you like to be on the opposite stool?
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2015, 05:37:06 PM »
I recall once offering to call you on the phone and you decided that you didn't want to do that. Do you remember this? I think it was prompted by your assumption that Ron and I were the same person.

If you seek to know what I look like. Ask Adonis, Wes and a few others. I've been around, but don't believe in posting my pictures anymore.

"1"

ooooo phone me phone me  :-* :-* :-X

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2015, 05:38:07 PM »
Fuck no.  I like being able to walk and form complex sentences.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2015, 05:43:39 PM »
I recall once offering to call you on the phone and you decided that you didn't want to do that. Do you remember this? I think it was prompted by your assumption that Ron and I were the same person.

If you seek to know what I look like. Ask Adonis, Wes and a few others. I've been around, but don't believe in posting my pictures anymore.

"1"
It wasnt a challenge to get you to post a pic. I'm saying its weak to ask others to post a pic, when you wont do so yourself. Darren has posted a few pics of himself, that he claims are legit. That is more then you have ever done.

It really is surprising, given the fact that you were willing to confront Craig Titus and offered to fight Suckmymuscle.

You are a smart man OneMoreRep. You should know that it is hypocritical to ask others to reveal themselves, when you wont do the same.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2015, 05:51:09 PM »
It wasnt a challenge to get you to post a pic. I'm saying its weak to ask others to post a pic, when you wont do so yourself. Darren has posted a few pics of himself, that he claims are legit. That is more then you have ever done.

It really is surprising, given the fact that you were willing to confront Craig Titus and offered to fight Suckmymuscle.

You are a smart man OneMoreRep. You should know that it is hypocritical to ask others to reveal themselves, when you wont do the same.

I've shown my pictures to others here before (Chaos, Princess L, Ron). Some have even seen my Facebook profile (bigmc for instance). On MuscleMayhem (you know, that forum you claimed to belong to), I actually used to post weekly pictures detailing my workouts with Victor Martinez & Jason Arntz. You missed them? Too bad, I wonder what you were doing. Wes, McFarland, Vince Goodrum and Adonis all saw my pictures, yet you must have somehow missed them.

I wasn't willing to confront Craig Titus, I actually confronted him, make no mistake about that.

It's not hypocritical to ask someone else to reveal themself. We, the moderators, are here to help run this site and if we notice fishy activity, our job is to unearth said activity and resolve matters that could detract from the site.

You once thought Ron and I were the same person. I offered to call you so that you could put that assumption to rest and you said you didn't want to. There was your chance to speak with a live person over the phone and establish an identity, but you didn't see it as necessary.

You're a smart man Shizzo. Trolling works on some people, with me, it just becomes annoying.

"1"

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2015, 05:53:04 PM »
sooooooooooooooooo,.............is anyone phoning me?  ??? :( :'(

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2015, 05:53:50 PM »
sooooooooooooooooo,.............is anyone phoning me?  ??? :( :'(

Sundays work best. Weekdays are tough.

"1"

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2015, 05:55:23 PM »
Sundays work best. Weekdays are tough.

"1"

yay  :D :D :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2015, 05:59:48 PM »
I've shown my pictures to others here before (Chaos, Princess L, Ron). Some have even seen my Facebook profile (bigmc for instance). On MuscleMayhem (you know, that forum you claimed to belong to), I actually used to post weekly pictures detailing my workouts with Victor Martinez & Jason Arntz. You missed them? Too bad, I wonder what you were doing. Wes, McFarland, Vince Goodrum and Adonis all saw my pictures, yet you must have somehow missed them.

I wasn't willing to confront Craig Titus, I actually confronted him, make no mistake about that.

It's not hypocritical to ask someone else to reveal themselves. We, the moderators, are here to help run this site and if we notice fishy activity, our job is to unearth said activity and resolve matters that could detract from the site.

You once thought Ron and I were the same person. I offered to call you so that you could put that assumption to rest and you said you didn't want to. There was your chance to speak with a live person over the phone and establish an identity, but you didn't see it as necessary.

You're a smart man Shizzo. Trolling works on some people, with me, it just becomes annoying.

"1"
I am not trolling you at all.  We are talking about posting a pic. You were willing to pay people to fly out and fight you, but you balk at posting a photo?  

Would you be willing to PM one to me?  You were willing to call me ( unless you were going to block your number)

You can trust me not to share it.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2015, 06:03:30 PM »
I am not trolling you at all.  We are talking about posting a pic. You were willing to pay people to fly out and fight you, but you balk at posting a photo?  

Would you be willing to PM one to me?  You were willing to call me ( unless you were going to block your number)

Sorry, but you've proven untrustworthy.

I sent pictures to Chaos, Princess, Ron and even bigmc. They are trustworthy and keep their word.

Maybe one day we can have a phone chat and laugh over some of the G&O topics.

"1"

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2015, 06:03:52 PM »

Uh huh...

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2015, 06:05:08 PM »

It's not hypocritical to ask someone else to reveal themself. We, the moderators, are here to help run this site and if we notice fishy activity, our job is to unearth said activity and resolve matters that could detract from the site.

"1"

Can you retell or link the story?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: October 05, 2015, 06:09:24 PM »
Sorry, but you've proven untrustworthy.

I sent pictures to Chaos, Princess, Ron and even bigmc. They are trustworthy and keep their word.

Maybe one day we can have a phone chat and laugh over some of the G&O topics.

"1"
Im far more trustworthy than bigmc, so your argument falls flat on that one.

Funny........we know who all of these people look like, except you.

FYI, a phone call doesnt mean shit. It is just as anonymous as talking to you right here.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #62 on: October 05, 2015, 06:10:29 PM »
I assume OMR resembles the dapper gent in his avatar.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #63 on: October 05, 2015, 06:46:13 PM »
Shizzo, when I meet OMR in manhattan for a drink some day, I will let you know if hes a real person or not.  :) :)
X

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #64 on: October 05, 2015, 06:46:39 PM »
Shizzo, when I meet OMR in manhattan for a drink some day, I will let you know if hes a real person or not.  :) :)

Shizzo   06:45:21 PM   Viewing the topic Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #65 on: October 05, 2015, 06:54:07 PM »
Shizzo   06:45:21 PM   Viewing the topic Suckmymuscle vs OneMoreRep - challenge with SuckMyMuscle being owned to oblivion.

:D

This is a powerful tool

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #66 on: October 05, 2015, 06:55:23 PM »
:D

This is a powerful tool

Im just kinda blown away 100% of the members didnt know how to use it

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #67 on: October 05, 2015, 07:00:16 PM »

haha lol.
X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: October 05, 2015, 07:15:07 PM »
Kinda proves my point. OneMoreRep, the legendary internet badass and owning machine, can't even post one picture.  :D

The guy has supposedly posted his name, address, and is willing to call me on the phone, but is somehow against posting a pic (which the majority of the mods and 1,000 other posters have already done)

Something doesn't add up.  Makes you wonder if that whole Suckmymuscle thread wasn't some choreographed event  :-\

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2015, 07:18:51 PM »
Im far more trustworthy than bigmc, so your argument falls flat on that one.

I beg to differ.

Funny........we know who all of these people look like, except you.

Maybe I don't care to post my pictures anymore on the open forum. I used to do that years ago, now I don't care to do so. Some of us have careers Shizzo, you know actual vocations, besides working at Walmart stocking boxes. To some of us, professional reputation means a lot, as it determines whether we can continue to live the way we do and provide for our families.

What has posting your full name and pictures gotten you Shizzo, besides calls to your workplace, stalking of your family members and stupid photoshops that probably show up when your name is googled? Is that what you want to be remembered as, a poor excuse for a fucking internet meme?

FYI, a phone call doesnt mean shit. It is just as anonymous as talking to you right here.

A phone call is more real than anything else. You establish the person as real, hear their voice, understand their thought process better and get an idea for the tone behind their statements.

A picture? I can pay a random stranger $100 to take a picture in whatever angle I'd like him/her to be and holding up as many signs as I'd like him/her to. Does that prove that I am the person in the picture? No.

Like I said, for years I posted many pictures of myself on MuscleMayhem. If you didn't see them, maybe it's because you weren't so overly concerned with the internet back then. I have also shared personal photos with members here who I find trustworthy. If you haven't received any of them, maybe it's because I don't think you can be trusted.

Either way, that's all I have to say about that.

"1"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2015, 07:27:16 PM »
I beg to differ.

Maybe I don't care to post my pictures anymore on the open forum. I used to do that years ago, now I don't care to do so. Some of us have careers Shizzo, you know actual vocations, besides working at Walmart stocking boxes. To some of us, professional reputation means a lot, as it determines whether we can continue to live the way we do and provide for our families.

What has posting your full name and pictures gotten you Shizzo, besides calls to your workplace, stalking of your family members and stupid photoshops that probably show up when your name is googled? Is that what you want to be remembered as, a poor excuse for a fucking internet meme?

A phone call is more real than anything else. You establish the person as real, hear their voice, understand their thought process better and get an idea for the tone behind their statements.

A picture? I can pay a random stranger $100 to take a picture in whatever angle I'd like him/her to be and holding up as many signs as I'd like him/her to. Does that prove that I am the person in the picture? No.

Like I said, for years I posted many pictures of myself on MuscleMayhem. If you didn't see them, maybe it's because you weren't so overly concerned with the internet back then. I have also shared personal photos with members here who I find trustworthy. If you haven't received any of them, maybe it's because I don't think you can be trusted.

Either way, that's all I have to say about that.

"1"
Then don't expect other people to listen to your requests. I find it funny that you begin to hurl personal insults towards me, when I question you. Very professional.

You can't even trust a moderator on this website not to divulge personal details (I don't stock shelves either) about it's members.

And I am the one who isn't trustworthy? Keep hiding behind your George Michael avatar.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2015, 07:32:49 PM »
Then don't expect other people to listen to your requests. I find it funny that you begin to hurl personal insults towards me, when I question you. Very professional.

Oh, you mean like this:

Something doesn't add up.  Makes you wonder if that whole Suckmymuscle thread wasn't some choreographed event  :-\

...insinuating that what transpired was simply a choreographed exchange. That would make me a liar and a fraud. That's an insult if I've ever read one. But I guess to you, it's not. You insult me, but when I state the truth, that you stock boxes at Walmart or do push-ups for Joon as soon as he drops a few dollars, you take it as an insult? How about taking it for what it is, a fact.

You can't even trust a moderator on this website not to divulge personal details (I don't stock shelves either) about it's members.

What personal information? Shit that everyone knows is called public knowledge. Remember, anything we know about you is known because you divulged it.

And I am the one who isn't trustworthy? Keep hiding behind your George Michael avatar.

Sure will. Unless I trust you, you won't get personal pictures from me. The people I trust here have both seen my pictures and have also spoken to me on the phone.

Have fun!

"1"

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2015, 07:38:09 PM »
In an EXTREMELY ENGROSSING THOROUGH investigation when I was banned on here 18 months or so ago, me and some of the nutjob 15 year old whiz hackers from hackforums.net found onemorereps real identity

I chose not to out him as I valued my ability to breathe without the assistance of a tube (yes I have no issue admitting when someone can kick my ass)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 05, 2015, 07:49:25 PM »
In an EXTREMELY ENGROSSING THOROUGH investigation when I was banned on here 18 months or so ago, me and some of the nutjob 15 year old whiz hackers from hackforums.net found onemorereps real identity

I chose not to out him as I valued my ability to breathe without the assistance of a tube (yes I have no issue admitting when someone can kick my ass)
I could care less about knowing his identity to be honest. His refusal to post a simple pic, just goes completely against his internet persona, and is baffling to me.

We have public lawyers (semi famous) with full names and tons of pics, on here.........

Guy will confront people and/or fight people at the drop of a hat from the internet, but wants to guard his anonymity at the same time?

I just don't get his rationale.

Time to move on.  :D

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #74 on: October 05, 2015, 08:21:10 PM »
I could care less about knowing his identity to be honest. His refusal to post a simple pic, just goes completely against his internet persona, and is baffling to me.

We have public lawyers (semi famous) with full names and tons of pics, on here.........

Guy will confront people and/or fight people at the drop of a hat from the internet, but wants to guard his anonymity at the same time?

I just don't get his rationale.

Time to move on.  :D

Im actually full of shit--I dont know the first thing about him  :D :D :D