Author Topic: 73 YO GetBigger getting dat pump goin'  (Read 4221 times)

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
Re: 73 YO GetBigger getting dat pump goin'
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2015, 05:31:59 PM »
Go fuck yourself loser. I can't imagine what kind of a loser life you must lead.

ahahhahah meltdown queen hahahahahhhahahah

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2015, 05:33:11 PM »
Go fuck yourself loser. I can't imagine what kind of a loser life you must lead.

So... you've been lifting for a few centuries, but don't even have a picture to show where it can be seen (that you are in shape)? That's sad... I understand why are you angry.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2015, 05:35:53 PM »
That video of the 73 year old is almost embarrassing to watch. I mean, he is supposed to be doing curls.

Typical crap gym where people have to improvise exercises instead of having proper machines.

He isn't doing curls but some sort of front raise for delts and traps. Well, he is doing it for the video,

otherwise he would be facing the machine and getting a better effect and keeping his balls clear!

I had another workout on my biceps-supinator and now every time I use that machine I get sore biceps.

Maybe I can get Junior to back manufacturing them. It is about time gyms had a proper biceps machine that really works.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2015, 05:37:04 PM »
That video of the 73 year old is almost embarrassing to watch. I mean, he is supposed to be doing curls.

Typical crap gym where people have to improvise exercises instead of having proper machines.

He isn't doing curls but some sort of front raise for delts and traps. Well, he is doing it for the video,

otherwise he would be facing the machine and getting a better effect and keeping his balls clear!

I had another workout on my biceps-supinator and now every time I use that machine I get sore biceps.

Maybe I can get Junior to back manufacturing them. It is about time gyms had a proper biceps machine that really works.

where did you get the idea those are curls?
those are a front delt raise variation

you, oldtimer1 and prime should have a drink the cyanide kool aid party

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2015, 05:38:34 PM »

So... you've been lifting for a few centuries, but don't even have a picture to show where it can be seen (that you are in shape)? That's sad... I understand why are you angry.

ahhaahhah booooooooooooom

da vinci ownssssssssssss oldtimer1

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2015, 05:43:26 PM »
where did you get the idea those are curls?
those are a front delt raise variation

you, oldtimer1 and prime should have a drink the cyanide kool aid party

You will soon be too old to post on Getbig yourself! LOL.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2015, 05:44:04 PM »
You will soon be too old to post on Getbig yourself! LOL.

bah I already am  :(

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2015, 05:56:02 PM »
bah I already am  :(

No libido and you like the long, cold winters? You must be a masochist! The best thing I ever did was emigrate to Sydney, Australia.

Amazing down here. Great weather most of the year, doesn't snow or freeze, fantastic beaches, and wonderful places to take photos.

I feel sorry for Canadians who have to endure those long winters. You can't take many photos then, etc. If they opened up the US

border there wouldn't be many Canadians left there after 10 years. Everyone would move south.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2015, 05:59:41 PM »
No libido and you like the long, cold winters? You must be a masochist! The best thing I ever did was emigrate to Sydney, Australia.

Amazing down here. Great weather most of the year, doesn't snow or freeze, fantastic beaches, and wonderful places to take photos.

I feel sorry for Canadians who have to endure those long winters. You can't take many photos then, etc. If they opened up the US

border there wouldn't be many Canadians left there after 10 years. Everyone would move south.

Winter is not so bad. It allows you to concentrate, to work without being distracted. If I lived where sun is shing all year round - I'd probably become lazy and less motivated, easily distracted (the sun is shining, you want to go out, to have some goot time outside, etc..). Changing seasons are positive. Winter year round may become depressing tho'.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2015, 06:02:58 PM »

I love winter. My moods improve dramatically. I want to die when its hot. Wont even get out of bed. Australia can suck it, too expensive, plus you are there, that in itself makes it worth staying out of

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2015, 03:11:39 PM »
he's 72 and looks amazing,....holy fuck even if he dies tomorrow he lived long and looked great. Can you say the same? Retard
I'd be one proud son of a gun if I look like that at 72...... 8)