Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Nutrition, Products & Supplements Info
Six star / body fortress
(1/4) > >>
Crossbones:
Usually buy my zma and bcaa at Walmart - the six star brand and body fortress.

Compared to the gnc varieties six star is cheaper. I'm curious whether cheaper also means underdosed ingredients. Could be ingesting chalk dust for all I know. Any of you folks have any thoughts experience with the Walmart shelf brands?
njflex:

--- Quote from: Crossbones on October 06, 2015, 09:39:08 AM ---Usually buy my zma and bcaa at Walmart - the six star brand and body fortress.

Compared to the gnc varieties six star is cheaper. I'm curious whether cheaper also means underdosed ingredients. Could be ingesting chalk dust for all I know. Any of you folks have any thoughts experience with the Walmart shelf brands?
[/quote

I used sixstar no overdrive ,,caps argine/citrulline..I thought they were pretty good...lots of vascularity/pumps..under 20.00
--- End quote ---
WOOO:

--- Quote from: njflex on October 06, 2015, 11:04:51 AM ---
--- Quote from: Crossbones on October 06, 2015, 09:39:08 AM ---Usually buy my zma and bcaa at Walmart - the six star brand and body fortress.

[/quote

I used sixstar no overdrive ,,caps argine/citrulline..I thought they were pretty good...lots of vascularity/pumps..under 20.00

--- End quote ---

]

Getbig quotes are so very hard to understand
--- End quote ---
njflex:

--- Quote from: WOOO on October 06, 2015, 12:53:36 PM ---
]

Getbig quotes are so very hard to understand

--- End quote ---
sometimes I hit around wrong part and it pulls full post  ;D
Purge_WTF:
 Isn't Six Star a subdiv of MuscleTech?