Author Topic: PHIL HEATH'S MOM OWNING THE HATERS!!!  (Read 7345 times)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: PHIL HEATH'S MOM OWNING THE HATERS!!!
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2015, 02:00:41 PM »
Imagine Derek Jeter's parents calling Derek Mr. Jeter, 5 time champ.LMFAO

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2015, 02:06:23 PM »
The more Phil tries to make out he's not bothered about it the more he shows just how much he really is bothered by it.

The rest of the guys seem to ignore it or maybe respond to a negative comment every once in a while. He's the only one I've seen consistently get overwhelming negative comments but he brings it on himself.

I can't believe he really thought people were going to cheer him on about his new love when he was just up crying and carrying on about the other lady. It's just confirming what people think about him being an asshole.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2015, 02:17:21 PM »
Phil's mom giving the assist.

Phil just needs to sit back and think, "why is it that I get this? It's not all because I am the champ. Maybe I should implement some parts of Kai's philosophy. Get back to being 'down to earth'."

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2015, 02:39:33 PM »
Just when you think the nonsense with Phil can't get anymore ridiculous.......it does.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2015, 02:41:02 PM »
For someone who is supposedly university educated, Phil comes across as a bit of a simpleton.
Don't confuse college athletes with university educated. Two way different things

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2015, 02:43:53 PM »
Phil's mom giving the assist.

Phil just needs to sit back and think, "why is it that I get this? It's not all because I am the champ. Maybe I should implement some parts of Kai's philosophy. Get back to being 'down to earth'."

sadly this will not happen until he is forced back down to earth and it is coming

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2015, 02:46:03 PM »
Sorry guys but this bothers me.  As mothers of sons, you want to raise them to be strong, leaders, and not engage in this type of crap.  They should have more PRODUCTIVE things to do in their lives than to argue online.  I would be so ashamed if my son acted like Phil acts online

So he didn't get positive comments regarding his speech to his girlfriend online.  So what? Did he ever think that was because he got up crying about the other lady not too long ago.  People aren't stupid.

He really makes it hard for you to like him.

What like berating someone online for arguing online?  :-\

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2015, 02:47:18 PM »
sadly this will not happen until he is forced back down to earth and it is coming
yep.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2015, 02:52:26 PM »
What like berating someone online for arguing online?  :-\

As a business owner one should not be arguing with random people on social media. Debating is one thing but trading insults isn't productive.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2015, 02:54:24 PM »
Imagine Donny's mom popping up here all of a sudden...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #35 on: October 06, 2015, 03:11:27 PM »
One time when I was a kid I chased about 8 guys with a hatchet.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #36 on: October 06, 2015, 03:19:43 PM »
Can anyone imagine Arnold's mom or Dorain Yates mother telling haters to leave their son alone on social media? Boy, this generation is fucked. If I could build a time machine I would never come back.

I AGREE! Western society has definitely turned soft, but girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.  They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs or strive to be a pro bodybuilder and finance it by doing g4p and lie... alot.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 06, 2015, 03:22:00 PM »
For someone who is supposedly university educated, Phil comes across as a bit of a simpleton.

Phil is about as likely to have a legit university degree as Tom Price is likely to have a legit Masters in English Literature.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 06, 2015, 03:39:35 PM »
Is there a way to reach out to phils mom on Facebook to let her know we are worried about mr Heath 5 time mr Olympia's mental health?
w

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 06, 2015, 04:08:48 PM »
Phil's writings expose an uneducated individual. His spelling, grammar and punctuation is abysmal. He doesn't even know how to correctly use to, too and two.

Like all the dingbats who say "I seen" ( I HAVE seen) and "should OF" (should HAVE/should've). Unbelievably embarrassing.  

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: October 06, 2015, 04:39:34 PM »
Phil's writings expose an uneducated individual. His spelling, grammar and punctuation is abysmal. He doesn't even know how to correctly use to, too and two.

Like all the dingbats who say "I seen" ( I HAVE seen) and "should OF" (should HAVE/should've). Unbelievably embarrassing.  

I think he does that in an effort to appear "down". That dude is a nerd if I ever saw one and rather than embracing it he tries to pretend he has swag. He does not have it

I wonder what his peers think of him. None showed up to his party so that told me a lot

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: October 06, 2015, 04:42:56 PM »
"Just know I am used to it and it wont ever break me."

This was the best part of his response. As if, dealing with a bunch of "haters" online is so tough that it may potentially break him, but he's not letting it. He's such a strong, resilient person.  ::) ::) You know how many actors, actresses, and singers deal with "hate" on a daily basis. Phil is lucky the hate only comes from a narrow subpopulation who follow this odd cult (bodybuilding). Can you imagine if he had to deal with the "hate" that actors deal with, especially those who are VERY well known throughout the world. He'd have an epic meltdown.
X

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #42 on: October 06, 2015, 04:43:19 PM »
Sorry guys but this bothers me.  As mothers of sons, you want to raise them to be strong, leaders, and not engage in this type of crap.  They should have more PRODUCTIVE things to do in their lives than to argue online.  I would be so ashamed if my son acted like Phil acts online

So he didn't get positive comments regarding his speech to his girlfriend online.  So what? Did he ever think that was because he got up crying about the other lady not too long ago.  People aren't stupid.

He really makes it hard for you to like him.

Does it weird you out that you're actually a dude pretending to be a chick in an online message board? Do you cross dress as well?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 06, 2015, 04:49:41 PM »
Does it weird you out that you're actually a dude pretending to be a chick in an online message board? Do you cross dress as well?
lol...Azure's been posting on here since back in the day of Dina and Company. Unless you are suggesting that Joon bought her account.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 06, 2015, 04:51:06 PM »
"Just know I am used to it and it wont ever break me."

This was the best part of his response. As if, dealing with a bunch of "haters" online is so tough that it may potentially break him, but he's not letting it. He's such a strong, resilient person.  ::) ::) You know how many actors, actresses, and singers deal with "hate" on a daily basis. Phil is lucky the hate only comes from a narrow subpopulation who follow this odd cult (bodybuilding). Can you imagine if he had to deal with the "hate" that actors deal with, especially those who are VERY well known throughout the world. He'd have an epic meltdown.

Nice.
Great point.

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2015, 04:58:52 PM »
lol...Azure's been posting on here since back in the day of Dina and Company. Unless you are suggesting that Joon bought her account.

Right? Dina was so cool. We talked offline and turned out we had some stuff in common. I wonder what she's up to these days. She was so awesome!

I have been here on and off for a long time. I was even on here when that woman went ballistic on Shawn Ray. The bodybuilding world certainly isn't what it used to be. For instance I was truly shocked at the whole after party thing. I never went to the crazy ones back in the day but I sure did hear about them.  That was sad and I almost felt bad for Phil.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2015, 05:00:48 PM »
Can anyone imagine Arnold's mom or Dorain Yates mother telling haters to leave their son alone on social media? Boy, this generation is fucked. If I could build a time machine I would never come back.

Guys like Arnold,Dorian Haney had tons of people actually happy to see them win and were trying to emulate their training ,posing,eating etc, MOST FANS had respect and admiration  for the way those champs conducted themselves in public, if anything their parents would be grateful to see so many people supporting their sons.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2015, 05:04:36 PM »
Guys like Arnold,Dorian Haney had tons of people actually happy to see them win and were trying to emulate their training ,posing,eating etc, MOST FANS had respect and admiration  for the way those champs conducted themselves in public, if anything their parents would be grateful to see so many people supporting their sons.
are there any bodybuilders on social media that get as much hate as phildo does?
w

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #48 on: October 06, 2015, 05:15:36 PM »
Would like to see how Philbo's mom does against an message board veteran like potatank, or someone of equal owning skills.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #49 on: October 06, 2015, 05:16:23 PM »

There's an important difference with Phil, all 3 were true men without Gucci bags or social media obsession.