Author Topic: multi-verse theory  (Read 2760 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
multi-verse theory
« on: October 07, 2015, 12:59:19 AM »

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Re: multi-verse theory
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2015, 09:05:58 AM »

Exactly.  I've asked the same question of the multiverse hypothesis in regards to the potential for God existing in even one of the infinite number of universes outside of our own.

If God exists in even one of the alternate universes and given that he transcends all space and time and remains eternally, unchanging in all of his qualities then he exists in all alternate universes as a result of his divine nature.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2015, 11:29:10 AM »
Exactly.  I've asked the same question of the multiverse hypothesis in regards to the potential for God existing in even one of the infinite number of universes outside of our own.

If God exists in even one of the alternate universes and given that he transcends all space and time and remains eternally, unchanging in all of his qualities then he exists in all alternate universes as a result of his divine nature.

The irrational cannot exist.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2015, 08:34:08 PM »
The irrational cannot exist.
but I thought MOS and I are irrational because we believe in Jesus.  Or we don't exist?

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2015, 01:31:12 AM »
but I thought MOS and I are irrational because we believe in Jesus.  Or we don't exist?

It is your beliefs that are irrational, which is to say you are being irrational. There's a big difference between someone believing in irrational things or being irrational and something being fundamentally and logically incongruent.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2015, 06:04:23 PM »
Like the idea of nothing creating everything? 

avxo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2015, 06:34:52 PM »
Like the idea of nothing creating everything? 

There's plenty wrong in this question but it's Sunday so let's have a bit of fun... If everything requires a creator, where did your God come from? Who created it? What's that? Everything requires a creator except your God who doesn't? How convenient!