Author Topic: WW's transformation 10/6/2015  (Read 24275 times)

DanM

• Getbig III
Re: WW's transformation 10/6/2015
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2015, 02:34:45 PM »
Dude if you post a video of you pressing 500lbs clean at 185 that would put you in an elite level and would have a few people eating crow here, with that being said if I was a betting man I would say there's about a 95% chance that video will never be posted as you just can't perform that feat.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2015, 02:39:44 PM »
50 isn't old at all! some guys look their best at that age. AJ are you in shape today? can you post a pic? what are your stats? I know what kind of gear he uses and it's real but not the quality I get. I get pharma Testosterone but I'm off.

bunk gear-LOLis my Insulin I bought at walmart awhile ago bunk as well? Ive been a moderator for Years I gave alot of you guys referrals(I have the best connects and I should! Ive been around this scene for a decade)

I can always back it up with pics my HGH is chinese but it's been tested by guys with bloods. I want to say i vouched for this guy for AJ anyway yeah his guy has some of the same stuff I use but my Testosterone is higher quality and I can prove it.

maybe it won't show because I'm off it but how can euro amps beat USA pharma our quality control is better.
AJ's guy has the same Alpha Pharma gear I get. dude does have a nice selection he has nothing USA pharma though and just basic UGL anchileries. good place though. and I sent how many of you guys there in the last 5 years? Ive known of his guy for 9-10 years before he had a site and was slinging British Dragon gear

Am I in shape? BB-shape, fuck no. Decent shape for a 50 year old? Sure, I guess. I am using Geneza enan right now. I'm 6-3, 215, so I think I look like a twig.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2015, 02:50:45 PM »
All I said was

Your only 5 inches over the midget line.

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2015, 02:52:01 PM »
Am I in shape? BB-shape, fuck no. Decent shape for a 50 year old? Sure, I guess. I am using Geneza enan right now. I'm 6-3, 215, so I think I look like a twig.

At this height, you look better by default to 99.5% of the public, "BB shape" or not.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2015, 03:02:11 PM »
At this height, you look better by default to 99.5% of the public, "BB shape" or not.

But it's tough to look "big", that's for sure.

whitewidow

« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2015, 03:08:28 PM »

that looks like the old pic you posted , what about legs?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #56 on: October 11, 2015, 03:12:22 PM »
that looks like the old pic you posted , what about legs?

Ha ha, my legs are a tragedy.

whitewidow

« Reply #57 on: October 11, 2015, 03:16:13 PM »
Dude if you post a video of you pressing 500lbs clean at 185 that would put you in an elite level and would have a few people eating crow here, with that being said if I was a betting man I would say there's about a 95% chance that video will never be posted as you just can't perform that feat.

I'll do it again thursday. I have it on my phone with other clips I just figured it out you have to lower the image/pixel before you record.

I can even get my arm pic up. if you watch the arm video there a capture button wich will freeze the image but I tried sending it to my email never showed up videos I have had problems sending -images never had a issue. I work on it one vid did send that thurs night and the other ones said image was too large to text to anyone then said it was too large to send to my email

That thursday I insulined up pretty hard so take that into account I use insulin every max out day big amounts too never daily though my cycle is what I posted but that night I insulined up and popped anadrol on top of the HGH and T4 I also took a 3CC shot of winstrol. This is not my cycle just what I do every week or 10 days on  a max out day

whitewidow

« Reply #58 on: October 11, 2015, 03:18:50 PM »
Ha ha, my legs are a tragedy.

yeah and it looks like the old pic from awhile ago! Like I said it's abut flow you have to not just have a dominate part everything on me flows except my abs look awful right not awful just little water

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #59 on: October 11, 2015, 03:18:58 PM »

Yes; eternal struggle.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2015, 04:55:01 PM »
Posts like this are the reason that so many young guys think it takes loads of juice to get some size. If you have taken all that you say you have - you have very poor response genetics. That's ok - just don't brag about it. Man - you are less than 5 and half feet tall - so just stop.
Go over to promuscle and tell everyone how thick and strong you are. Times like this I wish animals board was open - lol..
I bet potank will latch on now - lol. The guy lives here with SF900

Having family over so gotta run.  Have a good time lol

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2015, 05:03:34 PM »
Posts like this are the reason that so many young guys think it takes loads of juice to get some size. If you have taken all that you say you have - you have very poor response genetics. That's ok - just don't brag about it. Man - you are less than 5 and half feet tall - so just stop.
Go over to promuscle and tell everyone how thick and strong you are. Times like this I wish animals board was open - lol..

we are honored
I love how you think having a family is so special or something
actually, its kind of comedic how you think your boring normal life being middle of the road is so special.

whitewidow

« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2015, 06:05:15 PM »

2-4IU chinese HGH and T4 is alot of juice those are not even steroids! I will blast some juice but not for 6 weeks. those pics are on low dose HGH

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2015, 06:12:53 PM »
we are honored
actually, its kind of comedic how you think your boring normal life being middle of the road is so special.

haha,  ;D ;D ;D
X

whitewidow

« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2015, 06:31:04 PM »

who gives a shit how tall I am alot of great Bodybuilders are short. being 5ft 6IN has not held me back in life at all! I even played fucking varsity basketball at 5ft 6IN and beat out 54 good ball players to make a team of 10.

I was born with great skin and looks plus a shitload of confidence.that's all you need confidence is key. I got a strong belief system as well. I do good for myself. I make sure I'm having alot of sex to keep life fun. I eat good. I don't use drugs anymore. I am happy with my height,weight and physique. I try to help people. so what the fuck does being 5ft 6IN have to do with anything?

my life wouldn't be any better if I was 5ft10 or 6ft. Ive already gone over this before-lol being 5ft 6IN has never been a Issue. i rather be born at 5ft6IN and this tan and pretty then being 8ft and ugly. I know I'm a pretty boy no denying that.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #65 on: October 11, 2015, 06:55:23 PM »
Update: he has modified the post now to say that he benches "close" to 500 lbs:

5ft 6IN and at 185 in decent off-season that;s huge! you don;t [pst pics because your not in shape lke that,.
find a older pic from monhs ago where I look as heavy and dry. PK ypu guys want to see some off-season vasculat arms this was taken Thurday nith I;m wearing my red Hilly shirt. Also steroids are used for strength I'm this small and benching close to 500lbs. anybody got anything on that? here let me find that veiny picture I took Thursday night. You ca't attack my looks I'm a good looking young man and yes my body does flow well look at my side Tri it's hugealot of my arm size is in my triceps and godmn qwhy isn;t anybody else posting a

We should probably copy his posts here in the future where he can't delete them or modify the posts of others.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #66 on: October 11, 2015, 06:58:51 PM »

We should probably copy his posts here in the future where he can't delete them or modify the posts of others.

Moderator dishonesty noted.

whitewidow

« Reply #67 on: October 11, 2015, 07:14:07 PM »

it's up just keep it Ok check PM I'm cleaning this thread up. next week whe I post a vid clip thread if you watch your attitude you can comment. You must be drunk I jave never seen you post here. this section is diffrent it's not the gossip and opinion section. hey I have had alot of fun in the gossip and opinion section not dissing it at all I just don;t find any threads I'm intersted in lately. Ok hulk check PM and I'm cleaning this up because it's so off topic.

I have not lied ever! I have always bee honest about my height,my weight, where I live, the amount of gear I am on when I'm using, my past drug problem. I don't lie about anything. My arms might not appear 18-19IN but they are. I had 16Inches when I was a teen. OK I'm not deleting it because I'm mad it's just off-topic.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: October 11, 2015, 07:58:03 PM »
we are honored

?? Think it's special to have family??? No - it's normal. It's odd to NOT have family.. You don't think it's comedic at all. You dwell on the things you read here and evidently find your own life miserable. You hammer on poles with baseball bats imagining that you were getting back at all the "cocky SOBs that think they are better than you"
Potank - I am not better than you relax man. I genuinely wish you were happy. My tax dollars don't support you so I have no real say so in what you do.
Believe it or not - I really do hope you are as happy as you say and I hope I am 100% wrong in thinking you are unhappy.
I said I had family coming because I was logging off and just making a normal statement as to why I wouldn't get the reply that I knew was coming.
Take it easy buddy -

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: October 11, 2015, 08:03:36 PM »
who gives a shit how tall I am alot of great Bodybuilders are short. being 5ft 6IN has not held me back in life at all! I even played fucking varsity basketball at 5ft 6IN and beat out 54 good ball players to make a team of 10.

I was born with great skin and looks plus a shitload of confidence.that's all you need confidence is key. I got a strong belief system as well. I do good for myself. I make sure I'm having alot of sex to keep life fun. I eat good. I don't use drugs anymore. I am happy with my height,weight and physique. I try to help people. so what the fuck does being 5ft 6IN have to do with anything?

my life wouldn't be any better if I was 5ft10 or 6ft. Ive already gone over this before-lol being 5ft 6IN has never been a Issue. i rather be born at 5ft6IN and this tan and pretty then being 8ft and ugly. I know I'm a pretty boy no denying that.

Easy lil fella. Evidently YOU care about your height. You have stated it damn near every post. You say 5'5" some posts and 5'6" in others - my guess is that you are 5'4"...
But hey - you played varsity HIGH SCHOOL basketball so there's that - lol....   For what it's worth so did I - and football and baseball too... Let's be like Al Bundy and celebrate the good ole days.
I hope you win the emerald (I think that's the show you mentioned - too tired to fact check)... Whatever show you do I wish you success man. 

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #70 on: October 11, 2015, 08:22:15 PM »
?? Think it's special to have family??? No - it's normal. It's odd to NOT have family.. You don't think it's comedic at all. You dwell on the things you read here and evidently find your own life miserable. You hammer on poles with baseball bats imagining that you were getting back at all the "cocky SOBs that think they are better than you"
Potank - I am not better than you relax man. I genuinely wish you were happy. My tax dollars don't support you so I have no real say so in what you do.
Believe it or not - I really do hope you are as happy as you say and I hope I am 100% wrong in thinking you are unhappy.
I said I had family coming because I was logging off and just making a normal statement as to why I wouldn't get the reply that I knew was coming.
Take it easy buddy -

your reading comprehension is awful

you think its "special" "Wonderful" makes you above others
I have no debt, no stupid kids to feed, can do whatever whenever I want. And no I wont take it easy. I genuinely dislike you because you think you are better not only than me, but everyone else on this site. You have stated so yourself. Youre an arrogant prick. And theres much surpriso coming Jan 1 that will be the start of the end

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #71 on: October 11, 2015, 08:27:15 PM »
your reading comprehension is awful

you think its "special" "Wonderful" makes you above others
I have no debt, no stupid kids to feed, can do whatever whenever I want. And no I wont take it easy. I genuinely dislike you because you think you are better not only than me, but everyone else on this site. You have stated so yourself. Youre an arrogant prick. And theres much surpriso coming Jan 1 that will be the start of the end

:D  :D :D

X

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #72 on: October 11, 2015, 08:39:05 PM »
:D  :D :D

I know for a fact youre dribblin at the mouth for that Jan 1 thing. It will be the beginning of the floodgates opening.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #73 on: October 11, 2015, 09:27:32 PM »
I know for a fact youre dribblin at the mouth for that Jan 1 thing. It will be the beginning of the floodgates opening.

;D ;D

I think most are curious what is going to happen on January 1st!!!

Remember, getbig is my life!!  ;D
X

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #74 on: October 11, 2015, 09:44:30 PM »
;D ;D

I think most are curious what is going to happen on January 1st!!!

Remember, getbig is my life!!  ;D

I'd love for retard forillagorilla to know what you do and will do regarding your career and how fucking moronically stupid he would look.