Author Topic: 4chan trolls women in to posting pics and videos of them pissing themselves  (Read 5021 times)

DanM

• Getbig III
Just goes to show you how social media can brainwash people into doing just about anything

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
^ I wonder if that's what the original purpose was when the elites created social media.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
These people are just fucked in the head.

They need to get outside more and stay off the computer.  :(

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
Its strange what is happening.

Although I was not alive, remember when fighting for equal rights actually meant something--Martin Luther King fighting for black rights, woman fighting to vote, etc.

Now we have woman pissing their pants and doing all sorts of strange things.

Fighting for equality should never stop, especially when it is justified and true.

I think social media is the cause of all of this. Everyone has a voice, even the idiots.

Slacktivism.

Click like and feel good about yourself and shame those who disagree no matter how ridiculous the "social" agenda.

http://thebiggestproblemintheuniverse.com/episode-11/

Broken down perfectly. Great podcast btw

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Donna is the kind of 'man' who would sniff their undies.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
Let us now twist our nipples so that we might share in the egregious suffering of the Syrian refugees.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
It piss.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
Its strange what is happening.

Although I was not alive, remember when fighting for equal rights actually meant something--Martin Luther King fighting for black rights, woman fighting to vote, etc.

Now we have woman pissing their pants and doing all sorts of strange things.

Fighting for equality should never stop, especially when it is justified and true.

I think social media is the cause of all of this. Everyone has a voice, even the idiots.

So true ^^^^

"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Slacktivism.

Click like and feel good about yourself and shame those who disagree no matter how ridiculous the "social" agenda.

http://thebiggestproblemintheuniverse.com/episode-11/

Broken down perfectly. Great podcast btw

Yes, slakctivism explains it perfectly. Its what the millions and millions of people do every day on social media. Bitch and moan about politics, and think they are changing things.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

So true ^^^^

If social media didn't exist, Genova would have no outlet.  :-\ :-\
X

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
I remember they did something similar some while ago. They started a trend, "cut for Bieber" or something like that. They basically had some girls cut themselves in order to stop Justin Bieber from smoking weed.

https://celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/justin-bieber-fans-urged-cut-themselves-over-alleged-164428269.html?nf=1

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
What a Downer, seems this pucs are just from fake accounts created  the same day

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek