Author Topic: Animal Booth at the Arnold Classic  (Read 13189 times)

bestposer1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Animal Booth at the Arnold Classic
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2006, 05:57:08 PM »

Once again, stop with the Mayhem vs. Getbig stuff, I am just getting sick of it already. Anyone is welcome here, plain and simple. Especially if I meet them at an expo... so don't screw around and post bullshit on the people who actually support our industry and go the the shows and expo.
Thanx Ron.

VGalanti

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • COOL
Re: ANIMAL BOOTH
« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2006, 06:40:34 PM »
I was in the cage on Saturday for my exhibition lifts, had a FUCKING blast. I could not beleive the crowd around that booth there had to be 500 people or more around there. It was fucking ROCKING, everyone there was super cool. Joe Lad did all my commentating for me while I lifted and really got the crowd pumped up. All the BBr's in there were super cool, Vinnie Bro you are the Greatest!!!!  Had a blast hope you all ask me to come back next yr and hit some more big numbers.

Wolfy!!!!

Wolfy.....awesome to meet you man.....you guys are a sick buch of ANIMALS -
over 800lb bench..thats crazy..lol

Vinny
ANIMAL

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2006, 12:58:07 AM »
interesting---all these posts and still my question wasnt answered--Rhino which person are you in the animal ads in magazines?

VGalanti

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • COOL
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2006, 02:07:55 AM »
interesting---all these posts and still my question wasnt answered--Rhino which person are you in the animal ads in magazines?

Rhino just got on board with us.

Vinny
ANIMAL

RHINO290

« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2006, 05:54:20 AM »

Sorry to be vague. I am in the video with Frank"Journey" and soon I will be coming out with some pics, poster, etc.

Thanks again to everyone who came to see me, vinny and the rest of the gang. You guys are the best. I am lucky.

By the way, sat was crazy, you could not get near us, it was nuts!!!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2006, 06:00:33 AM »
How much pizza and diet coke did you guys finish off?
$

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2006, 06:11:05 AM »
How much pizza and diet coke did you guys finish off?
  it was diet cherry coke

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2006, 06:13:43 AM »
hahahaha
$

VGalanti

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • COOL
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2006, 06:33:11 PM »
Hey Vinny,

Why is Stan Mcquay talkin all this shit about you?

WATCH U TALKIN BOUT WILLIS  ???
ANIMAL

VGalanti

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • COOL
« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2006, 06:47:16 PM »
He's very dismissive of his competition at the USA's. I don't remember his exact words, but "cracker" and "spaghetti" come to mind.

::) oh brother
ANIMAL

VGalanti

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • COOL
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2006, 08:27:04 AM »
Vinny, I know your a class dude who takes things in stride, but why would he refer to you as a "old jersey dago"?  That's outta line Vinny.

if you know i have class....then you know im not gonna respond.
ANIMAL

Stavios

« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2006, 08:31:53 AM »
I like your avatar Vinny  ;D

SDMF

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2006, 08:39:47 AM »
I have had the chance to get to hang outwith Rhino and Frank outside of the industry, and let me tell you that not only do these 2 guys have a great physique and WORK ETHIC, which is rare these days, but are 2 of the nicest people I ever met.  They had no problem answering training questions I had, and were very friendly.  They are two class guys

VGalanti

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • COOL
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2006, 10:00:02 AM »

True to form, you respond with class Vinny! Nevertheless, there are an awful lot of people that would really like to see you teach this you foul mouthed hooligan Stan a lesson about respecting his elders.

I'm sorry, but I have never heard a bad thing from Stan.

and...YOU KNOW THAT HE HAS NEVER SAID ANYTHING BAD ABOUT ME....stop looking for DRAMA, and chill out.
ANIMAL

RHINO290

« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2006, 10:34:33 AM »
I have had the chance to get to hang outwith Rhino and Frank outside of the industry, and let me tell you that not only do these 2 guys have a great physique and WORK ETHIC, which is rare these days, but are 2 of the nicest people I ever met.  They had no problem answering training questions I had, and were very friendly.  They are two class guys

Thanks man,

To be apreciated, is why I do what I do. I'm glad you had a good expeience. Look for big things from me this year(hint-hint).

Stavios

« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2006, 10:46:32 AM »
I saw Frank at the canadian national last year but I didn't go talk to gym cause the guy was just too fucking scary. He is a monster

VGalanti

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • COOL
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2006, 10:49:25 AM »
I like your avatar Vinny  ;D

COOL...YOU ANIMAL
ANIMAL

TheBigAristotle

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2006, 12:30:44 PM »
Dude the Animal booth at the Arnold was awesome. I was there all 3 days and spent a good deal of my time hanging around the outside of the cage listing to the seminars on nutrition/training/supplementation that the guys were doing. I have to say that I learned a lot and everyone was very nice and accepted questions from everyone. I also really liked how they treated everyone as equals even when the dude asking a question was like 6 foot 2 and 145 lbs soaking wet. I am looking forward to the new DVD because I think it might be the first bodybuilding DVD with a little production value and not just a handheld camera following a guy around the gym. My favorite thing though was when some kid asked how to add mass without gaining any bodyfat someone responded about how you cannot serve 2 masters and that you need to either bulk or cut. I like how the guys don't BS and they tell it like it is, probably saved some people like me years of frustration while trying to bulk totally clean. Thanks guys.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2006, 12:32:04 PM »
Dude the Animal booth at the Arnold was awesome. I was there all 3 days and spent a good deal of my time hanging around the outside of the cage listing to the seminars on nutrition/training/supplementation that the guys were doing. I have to say that I learned a lot and everyone was very nice and accepted questions from everyone. I also really liked how they treated everyone as equals even when the dude asking a question was like 6 foot 2 and 145 lbs soaking wet. I am looking forward to the new DVD because I think it might be the first bodybuilding DVD with a little production value and not just a handheld camera following a guy around the gym. My favorite thing though was when some kid asked how to add mass without gaining any bodyfat someone responded about how you cannot serve 2 masters and that you need to either bulk or cut. I like how the guys don't BS and they tell it like it is, probably saved some people like me years of frustration while trying to bulk totally clean. Thanks guys.
ok, "big Aristotle", hahahahahahahaha. ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

TheBigAristotle

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2006, 12:35:42 PM »
ok, "big Aristotle", hahahahahahahaha. ::)

You even know who the big aristotle is man, it's Shaq. Has nothing to do with me

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2006, 12:37:35 PM »
Shaq is a beast his arms must be 16 and a half inches around.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2006, 12:39:52 PM »
Shaq is a beast his arms must be 16 and a half inches around.

Monster free throws

RHINO290

« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2006, 02:03:12 PM »

Thanks aristotle,

That was me who spoke of not serving 2 masters. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, and sounds like you learned something as well.. thats cool.

Jack

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2006, 02:15:07 PM »
My favorite thing though was when some kid asked how to add mass without gaining any bodyfat someone responded about how you cannot serve 2 masters and that you need to either bulk or cut.

Thanks aristotle,

That was me who spoke of not serving 2 masters. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, and sounds like you learned something as well.. thats cool.

Jack

but didn't Levrone (and some others too) "serve 2 masters" while preparing for shows - gain lots of size while getting cut?  so your advice is probably only applicable to naturals.

RHINO290

« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2006, 02:19:38 PM »

but didn't Levrone (and some others too) "serve 2 masters" while preparing for shows - gain lots of size while getting cut?

No