Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions
The Walking Dead season 6 this sunday in the US, monday over here in Holland
(1/11) > >>
Dr Dutch:
Literally the only TV series I watch.....I think Daryl is the proverbial getbigger, and Carl is an upcoming one....

I hope that preacher dies this season, I hate him.
And that Abraham lives, and Eugene too....love the nerd.

Tara is hot but hasnīt done anything than stand in the way....let her die and turn..
Glenn should live, and his GF too......and Michonne ?

8) 8)
Fortress:
Love this show.

Remember waiting the final hours with anticipation before the premier episode on Halloween night. Haven't missed one.

This season is gonna be tits. 
JasonH:
Didn't think the last season was anything special - there's now a pattern emerging - they walk around for a bit, kill a few zombies, discover a camp (usually home to more corrupt fellow humans), dispose of them, and then move on. Same old same old.
Fortress:

--- Quote from: JasonH on October 09, 2015, 02:42:28 PM ---Didn't think the last season was anything special - there's now a pattern emerging - they walk around for a bit, kill a few zombies, discover a camp (usually home to more corrupt fellow humans), dispose of them, and then move on. Same old same old.

--- End quote ---

Well, since you've figured out the formula, and don't particularly enjoy the show, now you can stop watching it.
LurkerNoMore:

--- Quote from: Dr Dutch on October 09, 2015, 01:06:55 PM ---Literally the only TV series I watch.....I think Daryl is the proverbial getbigger, and Carl is an upcoming one....

I hope that preacher dies this season, I hate him.
And that Abraham lives, and Eugene too....love the nerd.

Tara is hot but hasnīt done anything than stand in the way....let her die and turn..
Glenn should live, and his GF too......and Michonne ?

8) 8)

--- End quote ---

Edit this out to get credibility back.  Carl is a fucking drag.  I literally have to fast forward through any part involving him.  Maybe he is really a Caroline and has been PMSing this whole time.  I can't wait for someone to pull that stupid hat down over his pouting face and beat him with a sack of doorknobs.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version