Author Topic: Are Online HRT Clinics Legit?  (Read 872 times)

NickEdge779

• Getbig III
Are Online HRT Clinics Legit?
« on: October 16, 2015, 08:13:52 PM »
See a few popular ones on other boards, they all seem to be either in Tampa FL, or Miami/Ft Lauderdale area. I emailed a few of them and hoping to get a response. I have good insurance so hopefully I can get some cheap HRT. I got bloodwork done 7 months ago, is that still valid to use as proof of low test?

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Are Online HRT Clinics Legit?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2015, 04:53:54 AM »
Funny no responses. I know nothing of this stuff

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2015, 04:56:49 AM »
I think this is what u r looking for. Glad to help.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2015, 06:07:21 AM »
I have been on TRT for thirteen years, ever since I was diagnosed with hypogonadism. There was no known cause considering I was in my early 20's, never touched roids, and never had any injury to my pituitary. However, I do suspect I experienced whiplash while playing at the park one day; from that day forward is when the problems started.

My doc is a urologist with a fellowship in andrology. I wouldn't even bother with a TRT clinic, but this could be because I have a doc who knows what the hell he is doing. Three of my friends and my brother go to him and everyone I have referred to him is happy with his care.

If you have insurance, your fees will be low. A co-pay for T gels can run from 0 to 50 bucks depending on insurance. When I had 1199 insurance I paid nothing. Office visits will run 25 to 50 bucks for co-pays. And you only need to see the doc three to four times per year. T cypionate is so cheap that it's not even worth going through insurance with for 2000 ml vials, which run 80 to 100 bucks.

Seven months might too much of a gap and to get started with a doc, he will take new lab values. Even when I had to get coverage for HCG for fertility (want to have kids ASAP) i had to get off my T cypionate despite having YEARS of documentation and lab values with my doc. 

What is your T number?