Author Topic: GRAPHIC: what happens when the justice system fails society...  (Read 3922 times)

Simple Simon

Re: GRAPHIC: what happens when the justice system fails society...
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2015, 01:55:01 PM »
I cant help wondering how many people get their heads or bollocks chopped off with a video entitle "child rapist" used to justify the killing.
This video has zero evidence to back it up.
Go over to live leak and watch hoards of Brazilian kids kicking to death other kids with made up titles to justify the senseless violence.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=300_1392221143&comments=1

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2015, 02:07:27 PM »
I have stopped watching gore videos completely. When I watched those guys having their heads removed with a chain saw it marked some kind of epiphany for me. That video was so nasty and I felt so shitty for having watched it that I decided never to watch that stuff again. It is not healthy to watch those kinds of videos.

I remember that video.  The dude on the left is relaxed and calm as the fellow right beside him is getting his head buzzed off with a chainsaw.

http://www.bestgore.com/beheading/chainsaw-beheading-video-sinaloa-cartel-members-decapitated-mexico/

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2015, 02:24:26 PM »
" Society prevailed on a failure" may be a better topic name... ;)
Mr. AZ 2003

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2015, 03:02:27 PM »
I have yet to see a man's head explode in real life.
However, just like the mexican chainsaw beheading/lighting people on fire/etc. the video triggers absolutely no emotion or feelings.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2015, 03:28:36 PM »
Said every oldish person rife with cynicism in human history, despite the long-term, seemingly inexorable trend toward ever-increasing civilization (increased lifespan, decreased homicide, increased access and desire for knowledge, etc.).

Age gives you perspective.  It's simple reality, not cynicism. 

Decreased homicide?... please. 

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2015, 03:33:51 PM »
I cant help wondering how many people get their heads or bollocks chopped off with a video entitle "child rapist" used to justify the killing.
This video has zero evidence to back it up.
Go over to live leak and watch hoards of Brazilian kids kicking to death other kids with made up titles to justify the senseless violence.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=300_1392221143&comments=1

we can never know for sure, but if the issue is what the title suggests I have no problems