Author Topic: Old timers and bitch tits - why so few from the Golden Era of BB?  (Read 8356 times)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Old timers and bitch tits
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2015, 12:30:18 PM »
 >:(  I demand answers.

Wes, how are you sir? Hope you're well.
a

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2015, 12:38:52 PM »
so Franco trained for 2 decades won multiple shows including his first Olympia then wtf happened in '81?? I don't get it.....today at even a regional BB event almost 50% of competitors have gyno and its getting worse it seems....are the UG drugs that piss poor quality??

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2015, 12:42:21 PM »
 ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2015, 12:46:24 PM »
>:(  I demand answers.

Wes, how are you sir? Hope you're well.
Doing quite well Tom,and right back at ya` my friend!!   ;)

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2015, 12:50:47 PM »
pct= post cycle therapy.  I fucking found it!
a

pissant

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2015, 12:59:13 PM »
In my case,I first started out in the 70`s with orals...........of course,I xcycled on and off.

The most I used and it was quite a bit for contests,was maybe 2 grams,but I would peak at this amount over time as the contest neared,stay on this highest of dosages for a couple three weeks as the contest got nearer,then would cycle back down slowly,then go off for long periods of time generally but I would often cruise not that we called it cruising,we called it clean!   LOL   :D

In essence again in my case,I never stayed on the higher dosages for long periods and these were mostly done since I tuned 39-40,not when I was younger battling my addictions off and on for decades.

Key point,I never considered my use as being abuse...........abusers who stay on huge cycles of tons of esoterics stupid bullshit cycles in pursuit of a card are just mostly wasting their time and usually end up with gyno and in some cases,a whole lot more.

Plus I ate like a fucking monk and trained balls out at every session for years and had tunnelvision pre-contest which is when I used the most gear,(still nowhere near considered exhorbatant by the standards.

Moral..............be conservative unless you actull have the potential to become a pro,something I relized would never be in the cards for me.

I consider myself a journey man and loved the challenge of forcing myself by diet and insane training to reach my personal peak condition.

I did OK for a guy who was pronounced dead 3 times and didn`t start my most serious comeback until I moved to Florida at age 39.

67 trophies later,I won one Over-40 Mr. Massachusettes title as I was the only competitor,though I had no idea who would show up.

Moderation and common sense is key,and yes,I never used PCT in over 35 or more years of drug use.

Baby dosages then and minute dosages by todays standards.

is this after or before you were a drugg addict/ acohlic type dude?

eating like a monk while drinking booze daily. Great bodybuilder here dudes

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2015, 02:11:03 PM »
is this after or before you were a drugg addict/ acohlic type dude?

eating like a monk while drinking booze daily. Great bodybuilder here dudes

I thought I clarified that.......where`s your reading comprehension?

Oh yea,blow me you useless piece of shit gimmick.

Lets` see your physique.........right now at 60 I`d piss on you.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2015, 02:51:41 PM »
I always read about needing to start with a test base for any cycle. So is it not necessary after all?

this past spring i ran tren ace solo without test, or anything else for that matter, and it was a big mistake as i felt like shit

so after about six weeks of this nonsense i added test prop back into the mix and then i felt much better

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2015, 03:18:10 PM »
pct= post cycle therapy.  I fucking found it!
haha. I forgot to answer

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2015, 03:21:46 PM »
this past spring i ran tren ace solo without test, or anything else for that matter, and it was a big mistake as i felt like shit

so after about six weeks of this nonsense i added test prop back into the mix and then i felt much better

I was doing a few contests in a row once and ran out of stuff,all I had left was Tren.................... .....felt terrible rage and just shitty in general.

You have to learn how to control Tren mentally................ kind of like talking yourself down in a way when things get tense.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2015, 03:33:06 PM »
I was doing a few contests in a row once and ran out of stuff,all I had left was Tren.................... .....felt terrible rage and just shitty in general.

You have to learn how to control Tren mentally................ kind of like talking yourself down in a way when things get tense.

that's what happened with me pretty much as i lost my source and was out of everything except tren

the thing about test is that it's a mood enhancer IME so i think it's needed to keep moods on an even keel within a cycle, but i've read that dbol does the same and that it can be a test replacement in a cycle, but test is better coz you don't have to worry about liver issues with it like you do with dbol

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2015, 03:35:01 PM »
Yup,I always include Test in my cycles........gives you a feeling of well being most of the time anyway.

SomeKindofMonster

• Getbig III
  • RC is SomeKindOfMonster
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2015, 07:43:09 PM »