Author Topic: Hello Getbig  (Read 5064 times)

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
Re: Hello Getbig
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2015, 03:09:36 AM »
That is my dad's email account. I am only 35.

Haha, you're using your dad's email? And you're 35?
Bitchmode confirmed. Shitty gimmick of peace.

Fuck off Joon.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2015, 03:39:47 AM »
Hello Getbig. I am looking for fighting tips. I am a bodybuilder, a huge man, but last week my colleague, a lady, was touched by some punks on the subway, and I suddenly felt great fear when confronted by them. I know I should have put them down for disturbing my friend but my heart was racing and my arms felt like sticks. I also felt like I had a tummyache coming on.

The three punks told me to beat it, and I told them to please behave like gentlemen but they just ignored me and kept on harassing my friend and touching her face and hair until security came. Since then I have been feeling down because I was afraid of being jumped. But I did not want to face any knives that might have been on them because I did not want to be stabbed. I need advice on what to do next to prevent such a thing from happening again.

I am big and muscular but I feel slow and weak after what happened. I was twice their size but right there and then I felt like I was rooted to the spot. Is this normal?

hi Joon. I hope you are doing well.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2015, 10:08:42 AM »
That is my dad's email account. I am only 35.
;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dieter

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2015, 10:28:36 AM »
Hello Getbig. I am looking for fighting tips. I am a bodybuilder, a huge man, but last week my colleague, a lady, was touched by some punks on the subway, and I suddenly felt great fear when confronted by them. I know I should have put them down for disturbing my friend but my heart was racing and my arms felt like sticks. I also felt like I had a tummyache coming on.

The three punks told me to beat it, and I told them to please behave like gentlemen but they just ignored me and kept on harassing my friend and touching her face and hair until security came. Since then I have been feeling down because I was afraid of being jumped. But I did not want to face any knives that might have been on them because I did not want to be stabbed. I need advice on what to do next to prevent such a thing from happening again.

I am big and muscular but I feel slow and weak after what happened. I was twice their size but right there and then I felt like I was rooted to the spot. Is this normal?

Hello everyone! My name is Steve and that useally goes with a Big in the front :). The 2112 is honor of my favorite band Rush! My stats:

6'3"
260 lbs
54" chest
38" waist
20" arms
29" quads

Obviously I am built for power (and not aesthetics :))!

I would like to meet new friends out here as well as talk diet, lifting, etc. I have a lifting meet coming up in June and if anyone wants to chat about my prep let me know.

Thanks guys!

I'm a big strong guy so naturally people turn to me in times of crisis. There is a dude who works at a machine shop who has been coming home and smacking around his girlfriend.  Her cousin who is a wimp approached me and asked me to go down and have a chat with the guy. So I go down to their apartment and knock on the door. The dude opens the door all angry and shirtless covered in tattoos and when he sees my size immdiately has a respectful attitude. I ordered him to put a shirt on when he's talking to me. He comes back and asks what's up. I told him I'm a friend of his girl's family and if I hear anymore stories of him smacking her around I'm coming back and it's going to get ugly. So he gets pissed and starts trying to say something pokes his finger into my chest. I grabbed him and outmuscled him, put him in a headlock and squeezed pretty hard. I dropped him on the floor and repeated if I have to come back it's going to get ugly.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2015, 10:52:10 AM »
hey bro good luck overcoming your fears

we've had other posters with serious substance and sex addictions posting recently

perhaps you guys can form some sort of 12 step group and work through these issues

Personally I would suggest a good split program incorporating compound exercises

once you build up your core strength the rest will follow naturally

:)
"

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2015, 10:59:39 AM »

Wow ...

John Crabtree

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2015, 11:18:29 AM »
Haha, you're using your dad's email? And you're 35?
Bitchmode confirmed. Shitty gimmick of peace.

Fuck off Joon.

And what is wrong with that, kid? We share everything, your hot mother included. ;D