Author Topic: Girls In London-This Guy Nails It  (Read 76728 times)

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
Girls In London-This Guy Nails It
« on: August 11, 2015, 11:10:33 AM »
He talks about his London experience overall. Having lived here for nearly 10yrs I find myself struggling to disagree with him on any points.

S

ritch

• Getbig V
Re: Girls In London-This Guy Nails It
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 11:17:57 AM »
I didn't have to hear that vid to not want to go to boring ass London. No idea what the hell is there that makes it worth the big, big bucks it costs.
?

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 03:25:56 PM »
I didn't have to hear that vid to not want to go to boring ass London. No idea what the hell is there that makes it worth the big, big bucks it costs.

if you are on a budget then go to caracas

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2015, 05:34:38 PM »
born and raised in london and i'm not a fan of it myself having experienced other places.
but he's talking complete nonsense i have to say, there's a TON of ultra hot women in london.
you go to Leicester square or oxford circus in the summer months and guaranteed to see loads of em
different races and even the English girls, the non-chav one's (uni students, some city workers etc) look great.

of course there's gonna be some busted women, like everywhere!

he's either going to the wrong places at the wrong time or is just bitter about not getting any, he looks in a sorry state himself, doubt there's a queue of women at his door anywhere he goes.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2015, 10:01:29 AM »
It sounds like the guy hardly ever left his hotel room, let alone interacted with any females.

The eastern Europeans he was hoping to meet are spread out across the UK. The French he refers to are far from economically disadvantaged. Most are graduates and have decent jobs. Spanish women are 50/50. They either have decent jobs or working in Zara or waitressing.

Sure there are more busted British women then there should be, but when you meet a decent British female it really doesn't get much better then that.

Look at the guy and how he talks. Any woman would be looking for the nearest exit if he was to approach them. No wonder he has a shit time in any English speaking city he goes to.

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2015, 02:29:49 PM »
It sounds like the guy hardly ever left his hotel room, let alone interacted with any females.

The eastern Europeans he was hoping to meet are spread out across the UK. The French he refers to are far from economically disadvantaged. Most are graduates and have decent jobs. Spanish women are 50/50. They either have decent jobs or working in Zara or waitressing.

Sure there are more busted British women then there should be, but when you meet a decent British female it really doesn't get much better then that.

Look at the guy and how he talks. Any woman would be looking for the nearest exit if he was to approach them. No wonder he has a shit time in any English speaking city he goes to.

greasy haired pencil neck overconfident in his game, looking for his female geeks?

absfabs

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2015, 08:35:00 PM »
greasy haired pencil neck overconfident in his game, looking for his female geeks?

this