Author Topic: stupid brain or not....?  (Read 6470 times)

herraisland

• Getbig III
stupid brain or not....?
« on: October 27, 2015, 10:54:51 AM »
Ok i started lifting weights 16, im currently 25.... I have always been obsessed with being muscular. I was about 60kg when i started but i am now 102kg... the thing is, i never look good, im never bigger... obivously i am, but i am never happy with my size... if i think back 1 year ago when i was 92kg i think i looked much bigger then now 102kg... is this some kind of vice versa anorexia ?? The thing is im not saying this to bullshit my close friends and family... I KNOW i dont look good. Does anyone else have this like me? Never satisfied how u look.. It makes me some time want to give up bodybuilding.. But i have been doing it so long now.. cant quit now :)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: stupid brain or not....?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 05:45:41 AM »
It's good to see the young guys already into the groove of bodybuilding: quest for size at all costs, the self-denigration, feelings of inadequacy. Usually, it takes many years to reach this low. Congrats.

pep

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2016, 08:42:47 AM »
Why not try shred some bodyfat? Being very low BF makes you swole! You probably just have a layer of bodyfat that's covering lines etc?

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 01:09:35 AM »
Do your muscles bulge nicely when you flex them?  Is your chest bigger than your waist by a significant amount?  Are the thighs of a pair of Normal Levis tight? Can you military press a barbell loaded with your bodyweight over your head with good form?

You just may have big muscles...

herraisland

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2016, 07:15:51 PM »
My I know I have wide shoulders and huge chest and also my quads are very genetically gifted... I don't fit in slim pants and regular are often tight around the quads.. I use x-large in clothes... but I don't see me big.. i only see how other people are big.. when I go to the gym and if I see someone more lean or bigger than me, that could ruin my mood for several hours.. I know this sounds weird and stupid, but this is serious problem for me.. It has lead to steroid abuse and other things. Maybe once or twice a week I feel good about my size and the rest of the week I wonder why i aint bigger or I feel depressed.. I'm sure I have some kind of serious muscle anorexia... The thing is I don't know how to deal with that.

bigdrunk

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2016, 11:33:07 PM »
You need something else going on in your life.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2016, 01:20:54 AM »
Try masturbating yourself into a coma