Author Topic: tbombz talks about pride and lust (* this troll thread was originally on G&O *)  (Read 12249 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: tbombz talks about pride and lust
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2015, 11:11:51 AM »
Are you suggesting that because of God's enormous power and the respect that power demands that God has committed evil?

Fear of the Lord is humble, respect for the Lord.

No, just addressing another contradiction.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2015, 11:14:30 AM »
No, just addressing another contradiction.

Ok, understood.

What was the contradiction?

bicepsofsteel

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2015, 11:51:32 AM »
The suffering within the world is a result of our actions.  

When humans suffer due to natural disasters such as earthquakes then how is that a result of "our" actions ?

when a child gets bone cancer then how is mankind at fault?

Animals suffer greatly when they are ripped apart by their prey. What does God think of their agony?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2015, 12:14:33 PM »
When humans suffer due to natural disasters such as earthquakes then how is that a result of "our" actions ?

when a child gets bone cancer then how is mankind at fault?

Animals suffer greatly when they are ripped apart by their prey. What does God think of their agony?

The entire world is in a state of decay because of our sin.  

Scripture indicates that as the day of Christ's return approaches that natural disasters such as earthquakes will be more and more prevelant.  Within scripture we see that in instances of God pronouncing judgment upon folks that he waited and allowed for some to turn in repentance from their sin and for others to come into the fullness of their sin.  I would guess that prior to the Lord's return the world will be in a more rapid state of decay as sin is approaching it's fullness and as scripture indicates the frequency of natural disasters will increase. 

Although, earthquakes do also serve a beneficent purposes for our environment.....better ability to reach natural fuels, churning of minerals and other natural materials in soil and layers of earth.

The decay occurs in our physical bodies as well and disease can be passed genetically.....bone cancer is an example of this.

Humanity is meant to govern the earth including its various resources of which animals are a part.  Some animals are intended for labor, some food, some are what the hebrew defines as "nephash" or "soulish" creatures that bring pleasure to humanity via relationship (and in turn we provide them a loving relatioship).   Animals in the wild that kill and tear each other apart and bring pain and suffering are also results of a world in decay because of sin.   God's new creation indicates that the "wolf and lamb with live together", "bear and cow will graze together", "the calf will be safe with the lion" and a "child will lead them all".   That's a new creation without sin or its effects.

Hope that is helpful.  

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2015, 12:31:16 PM »
Ok, understood.

What was the contradiction?

God is incapable of evil, says T, so He obviously CAN'T arbitrarily tear us to pieces, as that would be evil. No reason for "very scared" then, assuming logic matters.

Of course we should fear non-evil hell, 'cause that's totally on us and moral as f**k, therefore.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2015, 01:03:18 PM »
The entire world is in a state of decay because of our sin.  

Scripture indicates that as the day of Christ's return approaches that natural disasters such as earthquakes will be more and more prevelant.  Within scripture we see that in instances of God pronouncing judgment upon folks that he waited and allowed for some to turn in repentance from their sin and for others to come into the fullness of their sin.  I would guess that prior to the Lord's return the world will be in a more rapid state of decay as sin is approaching it's fullness and as scripture indicates the frequency of natural disasters will increase.

Although, earthquakes do also serve a beneficent purposes for our environment.....better ability to reach natural fuels, churning of minerals and other natural materials in soil and layers of earth.

The decay occurs in our physical bodies as well and disease can be passed genetically.....bone cancer is an example of this.

Humanity is meant to govern the earth including its various resources of which animals are a part.  Some animals are intended for labor, some food, some are what the hebrew defines as "nephash" or "soulish" creatures that bring pleasure to humanity via relationship (and in turn we provide them a loving relatioship).   Animals in the wild that kill and tear each other apart and bring pain and suffering are also results of a world in decay because of sin.   God's new creation indicates that the "wolf and lamb with live together", "bear and cow will graze together", "the calf will be safe with the lion" and a "child will lead them all".   That's a new creation without sin or its effects.

Hope that is helpful.  

Why is God so pissed off though?  Seems like he could just let the original sin slide and let humans live in a perfect world

Seems odd that the creator of everything is more spiteful than a trailer trash whore.
I can't see myself making my kids suffer for eternity because they broke my iPhone screen...so it's hard to believe in a deity that is a bigger asshole than myself
Y

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2015, 01:05:15 PM »
Why would anyone willingly listen to this kid after all the fuck ups he`s caused for himself and his family?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2015, 01:16:20 PM »
T

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2015, 04:12:27 AM »
It's a genuine pleasure and privilege being given the repeat opportunity to use these G&O sourced threads to share the gospel, answer questions, defend my brothers in Christ and to give reasons for the hope within me on the board with the most traffic (the G&O).

Doing that and causing it's nasty intent to backfire by eventually being moved to the Religion board because it contained too much "Jesus and preaching".....LOL....glory to God because I live for that!

What's also great is that despite being moved the thread title alone will still get it views.

God bless you board trolls for the consistent opportunities to defeat hell and bring glory to God!!!  I love making your threads unbearable to post in on the G&O with good words about Christ.  

Further once it's here I can whack all further attempts at hate with effortless keystrokes.    8)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Didn't know it got moved.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
Didn't know it got moved.

Most probably don't care either as they got their jollies from the thread already.

Hopefully you know that my last post above wasn't directed at you even though you were part of the thread.