Author Topic: Forget Putin. GOP candidates ‘can’t handle a bunch of CNBC moderators.’  (Read 2159 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
(WaPo) President Obama on Monday gleefully mocked the Republican presidential candidates who have called him weak on the world stage, suggesting the would-be tough guys "can't handle a bunch of CNBC moderators."

"Let me tell you, if you can’t handle those guys then I don’t think the Chinese and the Russians are going to be too worried about it," Obama said during an Democratic fundraiser at the Richard Rodgers Theater in Manhattan, drawing laughter and applause from a crowd of more than 1,300 supporters.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
(WaPo) President Obama on Monday gleefully mocked the Republican presidential candidates who have called him weak on the world stage, suggesting the would-be tough guys "can't handle a bunch of CNBC moderators."

"Let me tell you, if you can’t handle those guys then I don’t think the Chinese and the Russians are going to be too worried about it," Obama said during an Democratic fundraiser at the Richard Rodgers Theater in Manhattan, drawing laughter and applause from a crowd of more than 1,300 supporters.

He is right. What are the candidates thinking We want to be elected president but cant handle tough questions?

Has there been any backlash from the conservative voters? How does our resident republicans feel about this?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

I've been saying this since the first time crybaby Trump complained about "unfair" questions

For fucks sake Obama sat down for an interview with O'Reilly and these idiots can't handle moderators from CNBC for FOX news (their very own propaganda department)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I've been saying this since the first time crybaby Trump complained about "unfair" questions

For fucks sake Obama sat down for an interview with O'Reilly and these idiots can't handle moderators from CNBC for FOX news (their very own propaganda department)

Half of the GOPers have backpedaled on it now.  After initial agreement, they're split now on siding with the RNC and sticking with this 'pledge'.

LOL @ "We all get 30 seconds to stump speech at start and end"
LOL @ no camera angles from back of stage.
LOL @ "No yes or no questions".

The party that keeps saying dems need to man up, and be tougher?  Hmmmm

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Wimps. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Wimps. 

they look bad here.  a dude like christie could emerge looking like a badass, by just not whining like the rest.

LOL @ Trump bragging about his deal making ability - because he gets them to agree with no camera angles showing his frumpy back side lol

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
So glad this was brought up...lets see anybody remember waaaaaaay back in 2007 when OL Barry joined Hillary and the rest of the Democratic primary field by boycotting a debate hosted by Fox because the left demanded it. No...come on guys jeeeeze. And from the internets

Two years later, as president, the administration tried to muscle Fox out of a series of interviews with “pay czar” Ken Feinberg even though all members of the White House press pool were otherwise invited to participate. Only when the other networks threatened to boycott the interviews too did Team O relent. Anyone who watched that CNBC trainwreck and has watched debates hosted by Fox knows that Bret Baier and Chris Wallace would have been more respectful of Democratic candidates than John Harwood and Becky Quick were of the Republicans. Obama’s house is awfully glassy for him to be throwing this particular stone. In fact, I’m not sure what he means when he says the GOP couldn’t handle CNBC. They couldn’t? Nearly everyone on stage challenged the moderators over the course of the night. If they had meekly played along and then complained about the debate afterward, that would have been grounds for claiming that Republicans had buckled before a hostile adversary. But they didn’t.

OL Barry whines about Fox news all the time and then he's gotten his ass kicked by Putin at every turn. Obama is a pussy..nothing screams manly about this guy. You fucking libs need to stop. Oh and props to 240 for sucking lib cock and quickly posting this thread and agreeing that the RNC is whiny
L

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
So glad this was brought up...lets see anybody remember waaaaaaay back in 2007 when OL Barry joined Hillary and the rest of the Democratic primary field by boycotting a debate hosted by Fox because the left demanded it. No...come on guys jeeeeze. And from the internets

Two years later, as president, the administration tried to muscle Fox out of a series of interviews with “pay czar” Ken Feinberg even though all members of the White House press pool were otherwise invited to participate. Only when the other networks threatened to boycott the interviews too did Team O relent. Anyone who watched that CNBC trainwreck and has watched debates hosted by Fox knows that Bret Baier and Chris Wallace would have been more respectful of Democratic candidates than John Harwood and Becky Quick were of the Republicans. Obama’s house is awfully glassy for him to be throwing this particular stone. In fact, I’m not sure what he means when he says the GOP couldn’t handle CNBC. They couldn’t? Nearly everyone on stage challenged the moderators over the course of the night. If they had meekly played along and then complained about the debate afterward, that would have been grounds for claiming that Republicans had buckled before a hostile adversary. But they didn’t.

OL Barry whines about Fox news all the time and then he's gotten his ass kicked by Putin at every turn. Obama is a pussy..nothing screams manly about this guy. You fucking libs need to stop. Oh and props to 240 for sucking lib cock and quickly posting this thread and agreeing that the RNC is whiny

seriously dude - why would Dems attend a Faux News debate?

We all know full well the Fox is a propaganda arm of the Republican party (please don't bother disputing that)

Are the Repubs going to attend a debate hosted by MSNBC with Rachel Maddow as moderator.

No.....of course not

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

We all know full well the Fox is a propaganda arm of the Republican party (please don't bother disputing that)

Are the Repubs going to attend a debate hosted by MSNBC with Rachel Maddow as moderator.

No.....of course not

They can't handle lightweight moderators.  No way in hell they could handle Rachel.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
They can't handle lightweight moderators.  No way in hell they could handle Rachel.

madcow is a disruptive, disgusting mess

but she'd verbaly rape Carson with 100% accurate recollection of his lies.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
New rule for moderators :  do not point out any candidates lies and inconsistencies.  No matter how often they occur.   Instead let the audience have the chance to "get to know the candidate". 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now

No.....of course not

They just did the same thing.....with CNBC. If you want that dyke then we get a conservative and they all ask real questions....no issues with that.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
 :)

Ben Carson Delivers Epic Slam to Obama Over CNBC Debate Taunt, Says he’s ‘Afraid to go on Fox’
Michael Cantrell
November 3, 2015

GOP presidential candidate Dr. Ben Carson isn’t exactly known for his sharp tongued rhetoric and epic burns, but he sure did get a good one over on President Obama.

The president recently attempted to be witty and clever — tools that typically require the user to possess strong intelligence and a fully functioning brain cell — by slamming GOP candidates for slapping down CNBC moderators and withdrawing from NBC’s debate format, a comment that didn’t sit well with Dr. Carson.

From Breitbart:

GOP presidential candidate Dr. Ben Carson today dismissed President Barack Obama’s attempt to mock GOP candidates for rejecting NBC’s primary debate forum.

“That wouldn’t happen to be the same President Obama who was afraid to go on Fox, would it?” Carson said with a laugh, during an interview on SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily.

“Must be a different guy,” said Carson, who recently topped a NBC News/WSJ poll. “That’s just ridiculous,” he added.

Late Monday, Obama taunted the GOP candidates for withdrawing from the planned NBC debate. “They say, ‘When I talk to [Russian president Vladimir] Putin, he’s going to straighten out’ … and then it turns out they can’t handle a bunch of CNBC moderators,” Obama scoffed.

Carson hit it out of the park.

This dude — the president — nearly pees himself whenever Putin enters the room and has been smacked around on the geopolitical stage so brutally by the guy he’s practically a laughing stock around the globe.

Therefore, Obama has absolutely no room to criticize the GOP candidates for their decision to stop the verbal Fight Club the previous debates have been in order to get down to business and start talking policy.

Until the president grows, well, what I uh, mean to say is, until Obama gets some intestinal fortitude, he should really save his craptastic schoolyard trash talking for another day.

http://youngcons.com/ben-carson-delivers-epic-slam-to-obama-over-cnbc-debate-taunt-says-hes-afraid-to-go-on-fox/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Ben Carson Delivers Epic Slam to Obama Over CNBC Debate Taunt, Says he’s ‘Afraid to go on Fox’

Carson's about 8 years too late on this complaint.

Seriously, how fcking stupid are Carson supporters?   Earth is 5000 years old, Noah's Ark had 2 of everything just 4000 years ago when the earth flooded, oh, and Obama is scared to face Fox news.   Sheesh.  For the first time, I seriously question the MEMORY of people, as opposed to their judgment and intelligence.   Did you guys just forget about this big big showdown?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

Seriously, how fcking stupid are Carson supporters?   Earth is 5000 years old, Noah's Ark had 2 of everything just 4000 years ago when the earth flooded, oh, and Obama is scared to face Fox news.   Sheesh.  For the first time, I seriously question the MEMORY of people, as opposed to their judgment and intelligence.   Did you guys just forget about this big big showdown?

This dude is frothing at the mouth.  lol  Hilarious.   ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

They just did the same thing.....with CNBC. If you want that dyke then we get a conservative and they all ask real questions....no issues with that.

CNBC is Business Channel

I thought Repubs would the party of "business"

Let's see them go on MSNBC and face off with Maddow and Lawrence O'Donnell or even better bring back Olberman

They can just do one on one interviews like Obama did with O'Reilly

240 is Back

• Getbig V
wait a minute-

we JUST had outright proof that Carson LIED about obama being afraid to go on FOX.

What else does this dude have to lie about?  LOL

and his minion supporters are SO BAD at fact checking and memory, they just roll with it.

Am I the only one that notices a lie or complete ignorance in EVERYTHING carson says lately?   6000 years old, stabbing lies, robbery lies, noahs ark/titanic, and now obama scared to face fox, even though we see video of it?

ugh you carson supporters know it too.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Reminds me of that claim some make that liberalism is a mental disorder.  lol 

240 is Back

• Getbig V

laugh all you want. 

the top 2 GOPers are a liberal plant and a lying piece of shit.

it's like 2008 all over again :)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

great point Bum

that really is an ironic belief considering the reality is that fundie conservatives are the actual mental disorder and Carson seems to want to remind us of this reality on a daily baisis

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

As evidence shows, they are pretty fucking stupid.  The really cute part is watching them squirm and try to deflect the conversation about something else entirely instead of addressing Carson's epic lies.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
As evidence shows, they are pretty fucking stupid.  The really cute part is watching them squirm and try to deflect the conversation about something else entirely instead of addressing Carson's epic lies.

neither coach nor dos equis will answer the 6000 year old earth question, despite being asked repeatedly.

I don't see the big deal.  They want to argue Carson's greatness, but won't even say if they agree with his most controversial belief?   It's like saying you love ice cream, but refusing to admit you like sugar.