Author Topic: Ben Carson's stabbing story has now unraveled  (Read 5383 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: Ben Carson's stabbing story has now unraveled
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2015, 03:55:47 PM »
Man I wish you libs would spend half as much time worrying about all of Hil's bullshit instead of Carson...Carson is beating her by ten...you would think as he's such an idiot that you'd want him around as he's so beatable, except with women and whoever votes. Seriously, don't make me defend this dope..I'm sure he's a great doctor, but he's half asleep. 

If YOU know he's a dope, then aren't you agreeing with everyone else who says so?  Where's the conflict, lol?

Btw, Hilary is the worst up there, in a tie w Bush!  Both are out to destroy instead of repair!  Either may end our country, if Obama doesn't beat them to it.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2015, 04:09:01 PM »
Carson is probably a good guy, but damn he let things get out of control very fast.  Maybe he thought he could handle the tough stuff when he should have had a better plan.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2015, 06:00:49 PM »
Carson is probably a good guy, but damn he let things get out of control very fast.  Maybe he thought he could handle the tough stuff when he should have had a better plan.

if carson was only running to sell a ton of books and get 10 million names/addresses of dedicated die-hard religious supporters...  what would he be doing any differently?  (Nothing)

if carson was running for president, what would he be doing differently?
Saving the $ instead of blowing most on lists, campaigning to build support instead of book tours in states he won't see til march or april, building support and endorsements, and maintaining some semblance of credibility with the 82% of americans that DONT believe the planet is less than 10,000 years old.

He's running for Wealthy Author, not president.  

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2015, 06:57:17 PM »
I've probably got a good 20 years left before my brain starts to falter. I am in doubts that I will live to see a presidential candidate that I am excited about. So far it's been voting the lesser of 2 evils, and for such a position.. something went wrong with the system. We should be picking from dozens of top candidates. That we are even considering a Trump or Carson or any of the present candidates for that matter is just sad...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2015, 08:01:55 PM »
That we are even considering a Trump or Carson or any of the present candidates for that matter is just sad...

This year, Trump has made so many comments  which SHOULD have DQ'd him from the presidency.

This WEEK, Carson has done the same.

Think about some of the brilliant people running companies, teaching, managing huge projects...

and the GOP frontrunners are an immature TV host and religious zealot with no understanding of history or science.  Yes, fck history AND science.  Carson...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2015, 04:27:44 AM »
It's no longer a classmate.  Now it involves a 'close relative' .

You know you're in trouble when even Megyn Kelly is questioning the ever-changing story of what turned you from stabbing maniac into peaceful dude.  Carson has always gotten away with just making shit up.

Source: CNN

Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson on Thursday modified his story that he tried to stab someone as a youth after a CNN report cast doubt on the anecdote.

"Those claims are absolutely true," Carson told Fox News' Megyn Kelly of the story in his bestselling memoir, Gifted Hands, that his bad temper caused him to throw a knife at a friend during an argument over music. But Carson, a retired neurosurgeon whose book was made into a movie, did offer a modification: He said his target was a "close relative," not a friend.

The stabbing tale has become an integral part of Carson's telling of his life story. He said it led him to reflect on his life and become more religious.

Read more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/ben-carson-stabbing_563c1115e4b0b24aee49cb2f

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2015, 01:38:28 AM »
It amazes me how you lefties make it through life lying about everything. But, this is what happens when you can't win on policy. It's the Alinski way.

http://m.therightscoop.com/hey-media-ben-carsons-mother-verified-his-stabbing-story-way-back-in-1997/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 09, 2015, 09:08:31 AM »
Liberals have been saying for a while that Carson is a lying idiot.

He didn't know cuba wet foot.  He said all founding fathers didn't hold office.  He said pyraminds
- These things show he is an idiot.

He admitted his book has parts that are made up - This shows he is not honest.

Liberals were right - Carson is a man who told lies and delivered some terrible parts - and the LAST thing any of these newly-joined republicans wants to do it admit liberals were right.  People STILL say Cain was innocent - even after he admitted guilt.  Can't let liberals be correct on anything.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 09, 2015, 09:55:01 AM »

He didn't know cuba wet foot.  He said all founding fathers didn't hold office.  He said pyraminds

Liberals were right - Carson is a man who told lies and delivered some terrible parts - and the LAST thing any of these newly-joined republicans wants to do it admit liberals were right.  People STILL say Cain was innocent - even after he admitted guilt.  Can't let liberals be correct on anything.

If someone asked me my opinion on the wet foot/ dry foot policy 2 weeks ago I would have said "What's that?". Then when they mention Cubans landing on US soil I would have said "Oh, that".. Never heard it called that before but I know the rules. Maybe that's what stumped him

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 09, 2015, 10:18:56 AM »
If someone asked me my opinion on the wet foot/ dry foot policy 2 weeks ago I would have said "What's that?". Then when they mention Cubans landing on US soil I would have said "Oh, that".. Never heard it called that before but I know the rules. Maybe that's what stumped him

even after they explained it to him, he didn't say "oh yeah".

He said that sounds like a good idea.  Then, when told the drawbacks, he started to try to formulate some solution n the fly.

My point is that a dude wants to be president and he doesn't know the key difference on illegals from a country with an icy relationship with us, 90 miles from our shores.  Insane to not even know some wiki entry level shit like that policy.  monster issue with immigratin and it's a swing state too.  Jeb and hilary know it, that's for sure.  What ELSE doesn't he know? 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: November 09, 2015, 10:22:17 AM »

Maybe his answers lie with the 57 states.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: November 09, 2015, 11:46:54 AM »
It amazes me how you lefties make it through life lying about everything. But, this is what happens when you can't win on policy. It's the Alinski way.

http://m.therightscoop.com/hey-media-ben-carsons-mother-verified-his-stabbing-story-way-back-in-1997/

Can you teach me to think like you do?

It would make life so much simpler.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: November 09, 2015, 01:17:11 PM »
He blamed reporters, and said it was like a game of telephone, where details change.

This answer will appease the 80 IQ morons that love the dude.

But in reality, where most people live, the differences in the story actually occur in Carson's books, in print, in his own words.

The only thing reporters are doing is ASKING him about the inconsistencies.  If you're going to use an attempted murder as the catalyst for your current political and religious journey in which you're asking us to join - you had better not be making up that attempted murder.  And it appears, like the popeyes robbery, that Carson just made it up. 

Did his mother make this story up, too? She told this to the press nearly 20 years ago.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 09, 2015, 03:11:21 PM »
Maybe his answers lie with the 57 states.

Obama was counting backwards from 50, 49, 48 and said 47 instead of 57.

he didn't write a book detailing scholarships he won for discovering 7 new states?   ;)

LOL the good news is that the world knows Carson is lying, and that Carson is an idiot when it comes to anything not called brain surgery.   Watch the polls in the next 2 weeks.  It'll suck seeing libs predict this, but we predicted it with Cain too.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 09, 2015, 03:53:39 PM »
Did his mother make this story up, too? She told this to the press nearly 20 years ago.

Maybe.

Usually when a person will steal valor by claiming a military honor, the parent will smack him senseless for it.  Who knows.