Author Topic: Does this happen to anyone?  (Read 8499 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
Re: Does this happen to anyone?
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2015, 02:02:25 AM »
Some of the best comedy and biggest laughs I have ever had came from reading GetBig.

That being said sometimes when I am in public I see or hear something that makes me instantly think of something from here, with the result being I often burst out laughing.

Today as an example I was taking the bus to the gym. The Bus was full of people of Pakistani descent and they were yammering on in their language, one of whom had the typical paki moustache and I burst out laughing because I thought of this Video Ironmeister made...

Then on the way back a chick with a cute face yet gigantic ass came on and sat down. First thing in my mind I smiled thought "BMC would hit, raw, no pulling out"

Finally the drunk guy at the intersection near my house, yelling at everyone made me laugh and think of Donny

This happen to anyone else.

OH PS Bodybuilding related as I trained, chest, triceps and did cardio`while sipping my amino drink

lål

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2015, 02:08:33 AM »
I have almost used "Heeb" in real life a few times.  Have caught myself first so far though.  :D

I did once, to a black friend. He laughs when I make a little racist joke, but that one just got me a blank stare. I think heeb is a no go.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2015, 03:19:06 AM »
I have almost used "Heeb" in real life a few times.  Have caught myself first so far though.  :D

Sadly, I've gotten my wife to use the term "Hebrew" in reference to our melanin-abled brethren. I fear that she will not know when to stop.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2015, 03:21:50 AM »
Aren't you in Hogtown?

Toronto

Damn, I have to be in Toronto next Monday. I am just flying in for a few meetings and flying out again, but the next time, I definitely will be staying. Would be good to meet some GB Team Canada folks.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2015, 03:26:38 AM »
Damn, I have to be in Toronto next Monday. I am just flying in for a few meetings and flying out again, but the next time, I definitely will be staying. Would be good to meet some GB Team Canada folks.
AJ planting the seeds for future cruising.......

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2015, 03:29:07 AM »
AJ planting the seeds for future cruising.......

Amen, my /\/igga. In Canada, nobody can hear you scream "no homo!"

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2015, 03:34:39 AM »
Some of the best comedy and biggest laughs I have ever had came from reading GetBig.

That being said sometimes when I am in public I see or hear something that makes me instantly think of something from here, with the result being I often burst out laughing.

Today as an example I was taking the bus to the gym. The Bus was full of people of Pakistani descent and they were yammering on in their language, one of whom had the typical paki moustache and I burst out laughing because I thought of this Video Ironmeister made...

Then on the way back a chick with a cute face yet gigantic ass came on and sat down. First thing in my mind I smiled thought "BMC would hit, raw, no pulling out"

Finally the drunk guy at the intersection near my house, yelling at everyone made me laugh and think of Donny

This happen to anyone else.

OH PS Bodybuilding related as I trained, chest, triceps and did cardio`while sipping my amino drink

happens to me all the time

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2015, 07:56:55 AM »
Not yet, no. Not a once.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2015, 08:03:22 AM »
I often look at people and think to myself that they look like a bag of smashed assholes.   

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2015, 02:51:41 PM »
Many of my 'real life' friends, family and others I know are aware of the word and meaning of 'mudshark'

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2015, 03:12:41 PM »
Many of my 'real life' friends, family and others I know are aware of the word and meaning of 'mudshark'

Mudshark is not exclusive to getbig.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2015, 03:43:53 PM »
Sadly, I've gotten my wife to use the term "Hebrew" in reference to our melanin-abled brethren. I fear that she will not know when to stop.

I almost said it when talking to a Jewish guy at the gym about two "brotha's" that were working out. Barely caught myself.lol

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2015, 02:40:15 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D

I've never seen that vid. LMAO.

Whatever happened to Big-nosed Ach?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2015, 03:02:54 AM »

Pic? :D

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #39 on: November 30, 2015, 10:31:20 AM »
Sitting at the blood clinic to get some bloodwork done, smiling because I am thinking GetBig due to being surrounded by in the waiting room...

-all the Hebrews
-People from the Religion of Peace
-couple of cute chicks, thought WIHI? Maybe not, could be a trap
-old rambling guy, complaining about the line, thought of Blue Stars and Ron
-after taking my blood, they gave me a cup to pee in, shuddered, laughed and thought of Prime and gloryholes when I stepped into the washroom
-drunk kid asking me for smoke walking back home, thought of Shizzo
"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2015, 10:42:33 AM »
Sitting at the blood clinic to get some bloodwork done, smiling because I am thinking GetBig due to being surrounded by in the waiting room...

-all the Hebrews
-People from the Religion of Peace
-couple of cute chicks, thought WIHI? Maybe not, could be a trap
-old rambling guy, complaining about the line, thought of Blue Stars and Ron
-after taking my blood, they gave me a cup to pee in, shuddered, laughed and thought of Prime and gloryholes when I stepped into the washroom
-drunk kid asking me for smoke walking back home, thought of Shizzo
Worried that Charlie left his mark in you?

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2015, 10:53:49 AM »
Every time I see a jobless homosexual negro I think of Goodrum.
^^
There's a few at the mall I went to on the weekend, they were looking at me jealously as I ate my $6 cheat meal...

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2015, 01:21:20 PM »
^^
There's a few at the mall I went to on the weekend, they were looking at me jealously as I ate my $6 cheat meal...

Chinese food at the mall is a great cheat meal!

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2015, 03:23:22 PM »
^^

General Tao chicken yum

Worried that Charlie left his mark in you?

Since you asked you might take this as a precautionary tale since in all your pics your face shows the future signs...

excessive drinking causes a rise in blood pressure
a conttant rises in blood pressure causes hypertension
not treating hypertension + years of alcoholism can cause organ failure.

organ failure(kidneys)+hypertension= BP of 260/160+ Pissing blood + bursting blood vessels in back of eyes which brings on permanent damage ie retinapathy= 10 day stay in hospital down to 160lbs summer of 2014 literally dying. I haven't been 160lbs since I was under age 13 and only under 200 thrice since that age

Hence all the above has pretty much been healing, the eye damage is permanent but not continuing so I wear glasses instead of contacts and can be clumsy. The kidneys damage is healing and will be ok but never fully normal again.

All because I would not listen and had a "couple of drinks again" after being sober several years.

Sound familiar Shizzo?

"

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2015, 03:32:59 PM »
General Tao chicken yum

Since you asked you might take this as a precautionary tale since in all your pics your face shows the future signs...

excessive drinking causes a rise in blood pressure
a conttant rises in blood pressure causes hypertension
not treating hypertension + years of alcoholism can cause organ failure.

organ failure(kidneys)+hypertension= BP of 260/160+ Pissing blood + bursting blood vessels in back of eyes which brings on permanent damage ie retinapathy= 10 day stay in hospital down to 160lbs summer of 2014 literally dying. I haven't been 160lbs since I was under age 13 and only under 200 thrice since that age

Hence all the above has pretty much been healing, the eye damage is permanent but not continuing so I wear glasses instead of contacts and can be clumsy. The kidneys damage is healing and will be ok but never fully normal again.

All because I would not listen and had a "couple of drinks again" after being sober several years.

Sound familiar Shizzo?

Sorry for your situation, and glad that you seem to be getting better. Not everyone's situation is the same though.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2015, 04:00:45 PM »
Chinese food at the mall is a great cheat meal!

x2 and almost ordered that today!  Home to chicken and rice. :-\

AJ we need to hit a good Chinese place sometime.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2015, 04:14:53 PM »
Sorry for your situation, and glad that you seem to be getting better. Not everyone's situation is the same though.

Thank you.

I know not everyone is in the same situation, just letting you know that it can creep up on you pretty quick.

Just to clarify. I would have had problems with BP etc as it runs in my family as well as kidneys on my mothers, I sped everything up by a couple of decades.
I also would not have gone to the hospital had I been sober and it was too late. The only reason I went to the hospital was because I was falling down alot in the weeks prior and cracked the back of my head on the pavement days before(no I wasn't drunk had a coffee and newspaper in hand) so I thought everything wrong may be concussion related. I was stubborn about going to doctors and hospitals. I would have just gone to bed to "sleep it off" and go "tomorrow" when I started pissing blood. Good thing becuase apparently I most likely would not have woken up

That is not a precautionary tale for drunks, that is a precautionary tale for anyone here, especially those that use gear, stims etc eho think you are ok and rely on the "health advices" of internet gurus who have no more knowledge of medicine than any of us here which is few.

Get regular checkups, hypertension is called 'the silent killer' for a reason
"

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2015, 04:25:04 PM »
Getbig gave me a more critical set of eyes...  I see typical 'WYHI' subjects, 'hebrews', 'sociopaths', 'you look like shit' & 'only gay if' cases everywhere!

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2015, 04:26:34 PM »
Glad you caught that before it was too late, Nelson.

Alcoholism is no joke.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2015, 04:30:27 PM »
Getbig gave me a more critical set of eyes...  I see typical 'WYHI' subjects, 'hebrews', 'sociopaths', 'you look like shit' & 'only gay if' cases everywhere!

LOL, forgot this one\
Some black chick was wearing sun glasses, blinged out with the weave in the blood clinic and I was thinking "Dindu Nuffin"

Glad you caught that before it was too late, Nelson.

Alcoholism is no joke.

Thanks Nether, me too
"