Author Topic: Laugh of the Day For You--Fat Man Training (yes me)  (Read 28033 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Laugh of the Day For You--Fat Man Training (yes me)
« Reply #125 on: November 04, 2015, 09:34:41 AM »
Did you do anything about your chronic alcoholism like therapy, rehab, AA, SOS, etc etc?

Just asking because you come across more as a drunk who just put a plug in the jug and is just dry and fucking annoyingly stupid exactly like a drunk, but without booze.

See where I am going with this.

Trust me you can't fool someone who has been there and wrote the book.
::).  Its called having a sense of humor. This place can be compared to a Comedy Central Roast.

In what ways am I annoyingly stupid?  If you have an issue with the way I post, then I'd hate to ask what you think about everyone else.

Like me or not, I am one of the most well-rounded posters on this site.

Besides, who the fuck are you anyway?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #126 on: November 04, 2015, 09:36:46 AM »
::).  Its called having a sense of humor. This place can be compared to a Comedy Central Roast.

In what ways am I annoyingly stupid?  If you have an issue with the way I post, then I'd hate to ask what you think about everyone else.

Everything about this post makes me question your sanity, my sanity, and whether I should shoot up a Hebrew church or just myself.

It was nice when you were gone for a week or whatever.
a

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: November 04, 2015, 09:39:58 AM »
Everything about this post makes me question your sanity, my sanity, and whether I should shoot up a Hebrew church or just myself.

It was nice when you were gone for a week or whatever.
I guess the full court press is back on, from the low post gimmicks.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #128 on: November 04, 2015, 09:45:37 AM »
I guess the full court press is back on, from the low post gimmicks.

You're a fat, white man making a basketball reference

Hope you're happy.
a

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: November 04, 2015, 09:51:02 AM »
You're a fat, white man making a basketball reference

Hope you're happy.

Perhaps you just need to refine your well-roundedness.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #130 on: November 04, 2015, 10:11:57 AM »

1- You are funny when you are not trying to be funny ie you try to fucking hard and it backfires.
1B-Your posting style improved when you alledgedly stopped drinking this past year, gradually it has deteriorated and gotten more retarded again, either you are dry and/or are drinking again.(for reference look at my 2013 posting vs my 2015 postings. 2013=drinking and useless affter blowing several years sobriety. 2015 posting=sober and productive)

2- . Never said I did not like you, in fact I don't really dislike anyone on here. Hell I would even be sad if Donny or Basile were no longer here. All the different characters(even you) make this board fun for me to have a good laugh, joke around a bit and even read up on training stuff.

3- Well rounded? did you not fake your death once on here? enough said.

4- Who am I? I am words on a screen, nothing more.

Smarten up all kidding aside
"

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #131 on: November 04, 2015, 10:48:07 AM »

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #132 on: November 04, 2015, 11:24:24 AM »
my Dad is whats known as a "dry alcoholic"
hasnt drank for years but has all the behaviors
he went to some clinic in MAndan North Dakota for it

shizzo is a fucking alcoholic fat loser who shoots his mouth off on here thinking there wont be repercussions in real life

In all seriousness. I have not heard of this.

Is this where his behavior in general was changed permanently due to his prolonged alcohol usage?

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #133 on: November 04, 2015, 11:30:04 AM »
In all seriousness. I have not heard of this.

Is this where his behavior in general was changed permanently due to his prolonged alcohol usage?

* Such an individual can suffer from loneliness and lack of interest in activities to fill their time. The fact that they make minimal effort to build a life in recovery means that things remain unsatisfactory.
* Denial can be as big a problem for the dry drunk as it can be for the practicing addict. The individual may refuse to see that their life in recovery needs to change. Due to this denial they may continue to live a miserable life in recovery indefinitely.
* Dry drunks may romance the drink. They forget how bad things were and can now only remember the good drinking days. This type of reminiscing is dangerous because it can only lead to relapse or increased resentment about being sober.
* Such a person is likely to suffer a lot from self-pity. Recovery is not as satisfying as they expected and they will feel cheated because of that.
* The dry drunk tends to be full of pride and feels over-confident about their abilities. They will not seek help from other people because they believe they already have all the answers.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: November 04, 2015, 11:31:48 AM »
* Such an individual can suffer from loneliness and lack of interest in activities to fill their time. The fact that they make minimal effort to build a life in recovery means that things remain unsatisfactory.
* Denial can be as big a problem for the dry drunk as it can be for the practicing addict. The individual may refuse to see that their life in recovery needs to change. Due to this denial they may continue to live a miserable life in recovery indefinitely.
* Dry drunks may romance the drink. They forget how bad things were and can now only remember the good drinking days. This type of reminiscing is dangerous because it can only lead to relapse or increased resentment about being sober.
* Such a person is likely to suffer a lot from self-pity. Recovery is not as satisfying as they expected and they will feel cheated because of that.
* The dry drunk tends to be full of pride and feels over-confident about their abilities. They will not seek help from other people because they believe they already have all the answers.

Interesting... I think I've known a few of those. Didn't know there was a name for it.

Thank you.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: November 04, 2015, 01:02:17 PM »
1- You are funny when you are not trying to be funny ie you try to fucking hard and it backfires.
1B-Your posting style improved when you alledgedly stopped drinking this past year, gradually it has deteriorated and gotten more retarded again, either you are dry and/or are drinking again.(for reference look at my 2013 posting vs my 2015 postings. 2013=drinking and useless affter blowing several years sobriety. 2015 posting=sober and productive)

2- . Never said I did not like you, in fact I don't really dislike anyone on here. Hell I would even be sad if Donny or Basile were no longer here. All the different characters(even you) make this board fun for me to have a good laugh, joke around a bit and even read up on training stuff.

3- Well rounded? did you not fake your death once on here? enough said.

Smarten up all kidding aside
A fair reply, but it is still just words on a screen.....

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #136 on: November 04, 2015, 01:42:41 PM »
I know I look retarded, I just aim to provide entertainment--like I give a fuck what ppl think of me--at least I nut up and post stuff--lots of anonymous bitches (like you) hiding anonymously claiming to be stronger than me or able to beat me up. Here, have another laugh, I do 2:30 of various punches, 30 seconds rest, then repeat until 30 minutes is up.

haha I wouldn't dare claiming to be stronger than you, let alone being able to beat you up.....you are a great getbig buddy !!

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #137 on: November 04, 2015, 01:50:19 PM »
Weird how it ends in Florida.

That's when Potata will meet the Stand Your Ground law.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: November 04, 2015, 02:10:44 PM »

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #139 on: November 04, 2015, 02:14:01 PM »

pretty hard to stand your ground when you walk around the corner and get an aluminum Easton in the teeth

not like Im knockin on doors saying--hey Im here

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #140 on: November 04, 2015, 02:16:09 PM »
pretty hard to stand your ground when you walk around the corner and get an aluminum Easton in the teeth

not like Im knockin on doors saying--hey Im here
So Shitzzo wants to bring a gun to a street fight, fucking coward.
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: November 04, 2015, 02:18:28 PM »
So Shitzzo wants to bring a gun to a street fight, fucking coward.
Nice try. Not going to be baited into a stupid argument.

P.S. I never said a word about anything.  ;)

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #142 on: November 04, 2015, 02:25:43 PM »
Nice try. Not going to be baited into a stupid argument.

P.S. I never said a word about anything.  ;)

as I said probably like a year ago or so
I would completely lay off you if you werent so fucking arrogant, stayed within who you "really are" when you post and didnt come across as a total fucking asshole who thinks he is more than he really is.

Problem is you dont see it, 100% of us on here do and we point it out over and over, yet you still are all "what do I do wrong"? And thats why I hate you so much

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: November 04, 2015, 02:29:10 PM »
It is not easy for people to change.

It seems as difficult for someone to their "online persona" as it does for an alcoholic to quit drinking completely.

It can happen of course, but it takes a lot of self discipline.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: November 04, 2015, 02:34:29 PM »
as I said probably like a year ago or so
I would completely lay off you if you werent so fucking arrogant, stayed within who you "really are" when you post and didnt come across as a total fucking asshole who thinks he is more than he really is.

Problem is you dont see it, 100% of us on here do and we point it out over and over, yet you still are all "what do I do wrong"? And thats why I hate you so much
Everything you just said is an opinion. You get angry with me because I treat you like everyone else, and I don't kiss your ass.

That is my opinion.

I am the furthest thing from arrogant. Just a normal dude, who likes to mess around with his Getbig broskies. Sorry if you do not like me.

Learn how to take a joke. Its a shame that you become so sensitive when it involves the things I say on here. I thought we came to a mutual agreement, and that we buried the past.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: November 04, 2015, 02:44:02 PM »
shizzo shoe horns himself into any thread that is popular

like a google bot for get big

just skip his posts
T

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: November 04, 2015, 02:48:55 PM »
shizzo shoe horns himself into any thread that is popular

like a google bot for get big

just skip his posts
Haha everyone trying their signature moves tonight. Not taking the bait bro.

If everyone thought like that, there wouldn't be any popular threads.

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #147 on: November 04, 2015, 02:50:23 PM »
Everything you just said is an opinion. You get angry with me because I treat you like everyone else, and I don't kiss your ass.

That is my opinion.

I am the furthest thing from arrogant. Just a normal dude, who likes to mess around with his Getbig ripped. Sorry if you do not like me.

Learn how to take a joke. Its a shame that you become so sensitive when it involves the things I say on here. I thought we came to a mutual agreement, and that we buried the past.

I dont want my ass kissed--by anyone
youre not funny, your jokes arent funny. Everyone points that out. You should never even post anything you think is funny in a thread of mine. Thats the fucking problem, and for some reason it makes me insane,...YOU DONT GET IT,...you dont understand that you are not funny, that you are pathetic, that you think you are special and unique and what you type is oh so wonderful.

I recognize that, to be honest, Im a fuckup. Bipolar, jobless, no money blah blah, but I understand that I am not a real good guy and lots of people dont like me. I understand my limitations. I dont go around here, for example, trying to tell chaos how to deadlift or joking about him if he didnt like me. You dont get it, and truthfully and honestly, I 100% believe you are like this in real life, and have never gotten a truly devastating beating from another guy which is why you keep on with your stupidity. Some people need the shit beat out of them to get a point across. Lord only knows Ive gotten my ass kicked, got up, quit doing why I got smashed around, and got on with life.

You are the poster child for needing a beating

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: November 04, 2015, 02:50:39 PM »
Haha everyone trying their signature moves tonight. Not taking the bait bro.

If everyone thought like that, there wouldn't be any popular threads.

are you drinking again

you are plague posting like you used to when you were drunk

desperately trying to get attention good or bad

I thought you were past that

put the bottle down before its too late

im not trolling
T

Set It Up

• Getbig V
  • London--March 22-31
« Reply #149 on: November 04, 2015, 02:57:50 PM »
are you drinking again

you are plague posting like you used to when you were drunk

desperately trying to get attention good or bad

I thought you were past that

put the bottle down before its too late

im not trolling

scroll back to the thing about "the dry drunk"
exact behaviors as if he was drinking.
Drunk or not he wont change