Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Wrestling Board
Raw ratings at an all time low....
(1/9) > >>
Playboy:
When last week's episode of Monday Night Raw fell to 3.75 million viewers for the Extreme Rules fallout show, it looked like it couldn't get much worse for WWE's flagship program. Those numbers were, after all, some of the lowest in the past 15 years.

And then it got worse.

This week's show, an "A" effort or not, drew just 3.57 million viewers. The Observer notes that's the smallest viewing audience for a non-holiday, non-football season episode of Raw since 1997.

The hourly breakdown is bad but could be worse considering they retained viewers:

Hour one: 3.42 million
Hour two: 3.71 million
Hour three: 3.59 million

Thin Lizzy:
Ironically, the last two Raws have been pretty good. Looks like they've alienated people to the point where they've had enough.

It also shows that the WWE will have to move past the Attitiude Era, as Michaels and Austin no longer move the needle.
Playboy:

--- Quote from: Thin Lizzy on November 04, 2015, 05:11:26 AM ---Ironically, the last two Raws have been pretty good. Looks like they've alienated people to the point where they've had enough.

It also shows that the WWE will have to move past the Attitiude Era, as Michaels and Austin no longer move the needle.

--- End quote ---
You think? I have fallen asleep the last two night's trying to watch it as I PVR it and usually sift through. I find it way to repetative. Start of show...guy comes out...talks....yap yap...get's interrupted...more yap yap...etc.
Montague:

--- Quote from: Playboy on November 04, 2015, 07:17:10 AM ---You think? I have fallen asleep the last two night's trying to watch it as I PVR it and usually sift through. I find it way to repetative. Start of show...guy comes out...talks....yap yap...get's interrupted...more yap yap...etc.

--- End quote ---

They need to revisit their roots.

Give Cornette and Heyman the pencil for 6-8 months.
Seriously, what have they got to lose at this point?
Thin Lizzy:

--- Quote from: Montague on November 04, 2015, 04:03:52 PM ---
They need to revisit their roots.

Give Cornette and Heyman the pencil for 6-8 months.
Seriously, what have they got to lose at this point?

--- End quote ---

Apparently, Steph has some deep seated resentment of Heyman, because when they worked together, Paul was seen by the boys as a great visionary; Steph, as the Boss's daughter.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version