Author Topic: Test e / deca / eq / gh cycle for recomp thoughts ???  (Read 13261 times)

inseyeder

• Getbig II
Re: Test e / deca / eq / gh cycle for recomp thoughts ???
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2015, 03:09:46 PM »
"winstrol letro test prop, lower your body fat do cardio and zero carbs if you have fatty tits. oh yeah and ice cold showers for a month will shrink your puffiness completely. prami is always better, you need to take it for 4 weeks at least to get over any sides you might have on it, 0.25 x3 ed."

i outlined it for you well enough. drop all that other shit and bodybuilding for now, get your gyno fixed. you cannot get rid of gyno and bodybuild at the same time. doesn't make sence

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2015, 12:36:21 AM »
500mg test and a good diet / routine.

stop injecting your body with random shit you dont have a clue of (you used every peptide and AAS under the sun and youre only 20?)

im also one who LOVES to try new shit to BUILD AN OPINION myself (this includes various peptides, slin, dnp, exotic aas, tons of different supps, diets, routines etc)
and i admit that ive done experimental shit that couldve killed myself or couldve done serious harm a couple times but i always got away with it because i had done a ton of research beforehand.
you might not be as lucky. so dont be a retard.

i also knew right from the start that i STILL had to work hard because even the holy grail of bodybuilding WONT DO SHIT if youre a lazy fuck and dont know how to eat and train.

but i hope you have realized after your massive abuse that there is no magic pill and there is no substitute for hard work.

Mranabolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2015, 04:09:02 AM »
500mg test and a good diet / routine.

stop injecting your body with random shit you dont have a clue of (you used every peptide and AAS under the sun and youre only 20?)

im also one who LOVES to try new shit to BUILD AN OPINION myself (this includes various peptides, slin, dnp, exotic aas, tons of different supps, diets, routines etc)
and i admit that ive done experimental shit that couldve killed myself or couldve done serious harm a couple times but i always got away with it because i had done a ton of research beforehand.
you might not be as lucky. so dont be a retard.

i also knew right from the start that i STILL had to work hard because even the holy grail of bodybuilding WONT DO SHIT if youre a lazy fuck and dont know how to eat and train.

but i hope you have realized after your massive abuse that there is no magic pill and there is no substitute for hard work.

Always like your posts , always have good advice and explain it nicely

+1 man and respect

I will need your help too , is time i take it serious and stop fuck around, gone hit u in pm if u dont mind pick your brain a bit on diet/training/gear

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2015, 05:35:32 AM »
Talk about over implicating things.

100mg tren ace ed
100mg mast prop ed or 100mg npp ed (I prefer mast)
50mg test prop ed

HGH unnecessary for you, it will probably just add a little water weight since I suspect you'll be using generics.

If you don't have serious body recomp from that, even without any drastic dieting, then you're training is way off.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2015, 05:49:31 AM »

Always like your posts , always have good advice and explain it nicely

+1 man and respect

I will need your help too , is time i take it serious and stop fuck around, gone hit u in pm if u dont mind pick your brain a bit on diet/training/gear
sure, go ahead ;)

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2015, 01:36:48 PM »
Bro you are totally right, i have done dnp too. I am happy to have done what i did, because i discovered the sad truth myself, and actually got to experience it. However, i know tren/eq/test are good, but simply not at crazy dosages just dosages where acne is manageable for me. That's all i care about. I am in a huge fight with acne every day and it's driving me nuts, even on a cruise dammit. So once my hormones are stable, rather stay on long esters because long term that means more stable hormones and less acne. As long as dosages are sane. I am just pondering whether to use deca or eq or both. Or whether to forget about tren. I am really looking for that hard dry look which only comes from tren mast. Mast isnt an option for me nor winnie. Deca test are both compounds that won't give that look unless dosages are well chosen i could somewhat have both a conditioned thick physique.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2015, 01:51:50 PM »
well you can certainly be dry and shredded on deca etc too, however tren is simply THE BEST and the only aas that i notice it makes you look much different too...
its also pretty much the only AAS that lets you keep all the lines and striations when youre bulking and eating high carbs imo. keeps you both full (with high test) AND dry...
test/tren, its the bread and butter stack. the bodybuilders staple AAS, everything else is just additions

about the acne, do you use AIs? excess estrogen always gives me 2-3 big painful zits on the back and some on the delts (however im not prone to acne at all, my skin is pretty good for what i run lol)

ever tried accutane ?
a buddy of mine had EXTREME acne from AAS. he broke out badly when he first touched (even low dose lol) anavar. (was probably winny anyway).
he got big cystic acne all over his back and delts, really big painful ones...
he couldnt even bench for a couple months because his back hurt so bad from cystic acne...
he ran accutane (i think 20 and then 40mg a day or so) for 3-4 months and that cleared up everything. it got really bad for the first 2-3 weeks because the accutane basically makes your pores excrete everything but then they dry up or so. he had some sides but said it was way worth it.
he now only gets the occasional zit here and there but no cystic ones.

unfortunately his delts and back are scarred all over though from the cystic acne, big chunks of scars... thats only because the cystic acne had already developed for a couple months before he touched the accutane though.
 hes still very bothered to undress which obviously sucks as a bodybuilder.

Jenetics

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2015, 02:08:58 PM »
Accutane as Jizmo said, or mega doses of pantothenic acid (vitamin b5), are the ONLY things that really work for bad acne. Although tanning works for some. Accutane and b5 can both get rid of it permanently. Bear with any of the three options for a few weeks because it MAY get worse before it gets better.

Just a word of warning on accutane - the ONLY time my liver enzymes have ever been elevated was when I was on accutane as a teenager. It's basically a super high dose of vitamin A, which is quite toxic.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2015, 05:11:59 PM »
Isotretinoin, basically vitamin a derivative but safer less toxic version. I am extremely well educated and aware if this drug. Have ran it, it destroyed my life, caused hypertrophic scars and crater scars, big bad ones. Can't touch it anymore. Not me. But i do want to run tren with high test with eq or deca. I am thinking of the following i use northern pharma for gear ( was on ventus before that, now i have bentex and northern):
600 test e
400 tren e
5-10units norvotrop
With
400 deca
And/or
600 eq

My ai is definitely bunk aromasin
I have pharma caber
I am getting my innovagen aromasin tuesday i think, should definitely not be bunk

What do you think?

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2015, 05:32:04 PM »
you are a fucking mess, dude.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2015, 05:46:45 PM »
I wanna grow while keeping definition man, it's not easy without the right drugs. Can't look like i do on tren with test only you know? I won't be blasting grams of tren and eq anymore though, just mild cycles keeping me thick and healthy enough

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2015, 06:16:05 PM »
uh yes you can, tren doesn't make you grainy and hard looking unless you already did before that, then it will accentuate all your features if you have got them

do you think that if you stop running trenbolone your gonna lose all your gains brah'? are you a fucking retarded kid? brb wants to look good, disregards gyno and blasts tren and chinese imitation peptide 'growth hormone'.

by the way your not going to lose your "tren look" if you even stop it for a few weeks. do you think that drugs are the holy grail of cosmetic enhancement? no you fucking idiot. no gynecomastia, low BF, your diet, water / potassium / diuretic / carbohydrate manipulation, high LBM THEN plus drugs it is.

1st. if you want to grow with definition you will never do that with ANY TEST DBOL EQ DECA GH INSULIN CARBS etc. you will always hold water and blur your lines completely until you come off for a month.

you obviously won't be healthy you narcissistic fuckwit running grams of hormones with fake chinese GH thyroid drugs cabergoline ai's + accutane. do you know that accutane does permanent damage in your teens and 20's to your body if you take it while you are still fully growing up until around 24 years old. you can say goodbye to all your long bone growth now, ie. your clavicle and height.

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2015, 09:22:37 PM »
Ok so i decided not to play with tren now. I want to take a break from it. A solid break, i ran it long enough. I decided on the following:
Week 1-12: Testosterone Enathate @600mg per week
Week 1-12: Deca-Durabolin @400mg per week
Week 1-12: Equipoise Boldenone @600mg per week

All my AAS compounds are from a Lab called Northern Pharmaceuticals, also known by Teragon and Metabolic. Same vials, same manufacturer/producer, just different names. My Testosterone Enanthate, Deca-Durabolin and Equipoise are all 250mg/ml and they come in 10mL vials.

For my ancilleries I will be using the following:
Week 1-12: Aromasin @12.5mg per day
Week 1-12: Cabergoline @0.5mg twice per week
Week 1-12: Raloxifene @60mg split into morning and night

Aromasin will be from the company Innovagen. Comes in dosages of 12.5mg a pill, 60 pills in the container.
Cabergoline is Pharmaceutical grade, Dostinex. Comes in 1mg pills, splittable, 20 pills in a container.
Raloxifene is from Rui-Products. Liquid UGL, 60mg/mL, 60mL per bottle.

For my Growth Hormone, I am currently using Boostropin, some bad generic that gives me acne at 10 units per day. I will swap for Norvotrop. My coach says it is good, he uses it, but I source it elsewhere though. It has good reviews on it. I can also get Arcotop but I don't know much about it. I want Pharmaceutical Grade, I can afford it, but I don't know where to get it from.
From my Growth Hormone dosage, I will do the following (I have already been on for 2 months):
Week 1-12: Norvotrop @5iu before bed

I want to keep running GH as long as possible, for 6 months at least.

As for my Steroid cycle, my injection schedule will be Monday and Thursday. I will be injecting 3.2cc everytime in total.
My coach told me to do the following:
Monday 200mg Test E and Deca with 300mg EQ
Wednesday 200mg Test E
Friday 200mg Test E and Deca with 300mg EQ

Which would you guys think is better. I feel like twice a week if perfect. Less headache. He says more stable hormones but it's a bit weird, I like it more this way. I still want to know what is optimal.

I am being really precautionary from now on with my cycles. I have never cared as much as now. So I am trying to really do this right this time.

Are my dosages decent for AAS? I don't want to go too high and risk acne, that's all that worries me. I want to be able to enjoy a cycle knowing that I am not abusing, being and doing things as healthy as possible, and have minimal acne.
Is my Aromasin dosage enough to prevent my gynocomastia from worsening and to prevent acne?
Should I use less Cabergoline?
How much GH do you guys think would be optimal for me, and is Norvotrop good enough?

Please, I really need good answers on this one, I will keep you guys updated with my cycle, progress, side effects, etc. I have been definitely growing better on Test E and GH only than I was on grams of Tren and EQ and tons of orals. This is my first ever cruise lol, I did 4 weeks in total. I hope, I really hope I get good results.

I am keeping my fats low, carbohydrates moderate and protein high. So around 2700-3200 calories a day, and I will adjust depending on how I look. I will post before and afte pictures.
My gear now is definitely the best I have put my hands on, so I feel good with that. I just need to switch GH brands.

inseyeder

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2015, 09:39:24 PM »
so far you have ignored each and every one of my and other member's valuable posts, particularly Jizmos which was very sound advice. i seriously hope you continue to fuck yourself up beyond belief you ignorant kunt.

Mranabolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2015, 05:43:38 AM »
Why u run all this drug ? Post a pic pls

Listen to jizmo and inseyder lol

U overanalyze and overcomplicate everything ..

Here i l help u , this is me :

4 meal a day
No supps
No protein pwoder
200 g protein ed
6 days a week weights
No cardio
200 test-800 deca-50 drol
88kg - 1,75 meter

K.I.S.S -> KEEP IT SIMPLE STUPID

now jizmo lay out plan for me .. I listen .. And u soon see the reward

U get great advice and ignore all and keep spaming retard cycles with peps and chinese shit .. It seems like you are high and just rumbling alone

Mranabolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2015, 05:44:58 AM »
P.s yeah deca make u fat  and bloofy ... LOL YOUR SHOT DIET AND 1000"" XHINESE PEPS MAKE U BLOOFY AND FAT

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2015, 09:23:40 AM »
Man you look awesome, are you on gh?

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2015, 09:27:35 AM »
You guys are right, test alone is all i need. Just eager to try deca for size. But i guesd i will listen to jizmo. 500 test and diet. Ill drop deca eq, my genetics wont take me far though

Mranabolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2015, 10:44:40 AM »
Man you look awesome, are you on gh?

No man i have never take gh , i not have money for pharma and i not want use chinese  , i train 10 year taking gear the 3

Mranabolic

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2015, 10:49:20 AM »
You guys are right, test alone is all i need. Just eager to try deca for size. But i guesd i will listen to jizmo. 500 test and diet. Ill drop deca eq, my genetics wont take me far though

Go on 500 mg test like jizmo say and find diet and training that work for u!! When u have diet and training in place u start add aas ...

U have good help here from jizmo and inseyder .. Take advantage of it

Fuck grams of tren and eq and chinese gh and peps .... First learn diet+ training and dial test dose so u have estro in control

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2015, 03:47:39 PM »
The only diet that works on me is low fat, moderate carbs high protein diet. I manipulate carbs, lower to get drier, higher to get bigger. Moderation in between 250 carbs is ideal for me. Fats make me stronger but i bloat when i start exceeding 40g a day, my digestion goes bad and i lose energy. My training is dialed in, i realized training high intensity and volume is what works best for me in combination of high reps and some heavy lower rep lifts.
For chinese gh, it is the only thing by far which gives me hope to achieve a physique. Also depending on it to help inprove my acne scarring condition. However, it's working, yet lots of water retention and acne(which in the end become counterproductive) at 10units a day. I don't know why the acne though. I will try looking for pharma grade gh, won't spend on generics. I don't like peps, they are really bad, but gh i think it's something i need to push me to higher levels and grow better and leaner. What do you think?

As for test, do i need to have pharma grade? And what do you mean by dial in my test dose? And one last thing, how much Aromasin would you guys suggest me along 500-600 test only per week?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2015, 03:53:19 PM »
since you're lean, you won't need much aromasin. 600ish mg test per week won't need much more than 12.5mg ed or eod.

How do you know you're in good range without blood tests? Ya feel horny, joints are not aching and to tingling in nips. Broscience? Yes, but so fuckin' what? It works...

40 grams of fat is not possible to get so little in a day. You will have more hidden fats from the protein you eat per day for sure, but dosen't matter, you have your base calculations to go from...

Ya don't need GH in my opinion. The cost is absurd and could by a fuck tonne of gear with the cost required for pharma gh. Not sure why every gym rat thinks they need gh nowadays but no way do you need it...
?

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2015, 04:04:52 PM »
Oh ok thanks Ritch, I was not using an ai on 300 a week, even though i think I should have. I feel estro prone and libido wasn't as high as it should have been. Also felt like using more test would benefit my mood, recovery, gains, fat loss, joints, definitely my libido, etc. Tren was just too unhealthy for me and a bad decision from the start. I should have started with test, worked my way up to a solid dose enough for me to grow properly just like you guys are telling me, and slowly have added in low dose deca for added benefits. From there could have adjusted my dosages.
You guys don't seem to like EQ, is there any reason in particular?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2015, 04:28:19 PM »
equipoise takes forever to work, needs rather high doses, just not my drug of choice. Can cause anxiety and for sure I gotta stay clear. I would not go under 600mg, more like 900-1200mg to see anything.

But I doubt test is healthy for joints as you claimed to use it for that, but just the staple drug to use in any circumstance and go from there as you said...
?

Gainsi

• Getbig III
  • Trensform
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2015, 04:51:00 PM »
600mg Test E split on Monday Thursday, along 12.5mg Aromasin daily. You are right, either I cut or bulk. I won't see much doing either or. I do look natty, which is sad considering the abuse. I will start aiming for lean growth, which I haven't done in a long time, was depending on Tren to do magic to my bodyfat while neglecting my diet.
For my diet I will aim for 40-50g of protein and 40-50g carbs per meal, while limiting my fats. I will stick to egg whites, chicken, white fish, white rice, oats, etc. Which should be the basics. It was previously mentioned by Jizmo that 25g of carbs isn't enough for intraworkout, I will bump it up to 40-50g. He said no shake postwo, better take a meal in, I will listen to that as well. I will ditch the supplements, and keep my multivitamins and omega3s. I've heard zinc helps with acne, i will look more into that whether to keep it or not waste my time with it.
That being said, if I ever want to add Deca, can I? Or just stick for good to Test E only? If I add Deca, I was really thinking a small dosage of 400mg per week split with my Test E. Minimal Cabergoline 0.25-0.5mg per week, would also be good for sex lol. Eq I will drop it, I agree on the anxiety, even though I saw good results on it, I had to abuse it. Added good size to my delts, nice vascularity, but in the end I agree with you and i see where you guys are getting at. I will drop EQ. Just feels bad to spend money on these steroids and not get to use them.