Author Topic: ITS OVER Carson campaign forced to admit he made up West Point scholarship story  (Read 3113 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Politico changes headline and lede on Ben Carson piece — removes line that his campaign admitted to "fabrication,Doesn't note that it made the changes.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Again, you're posting a headline from "young cons" saying politico reworded their headline. 

Are you saying Carson was completely honest about the scholarship? Yes or no?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Again, you're posting a headline from "young cons" saying politico reworded their headline. 

Are you saying Carson was completely honest about the scholarship? Yes or no?

Pick one...

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=politico%20changes%20carson%20headline

240 is Back

• Getbig V
You keep posting links.  I want to see information, not be routed to click bait glamour headlines just like politico. 

Did Carson claim he was offered a scholarship, and was he actually offered the scholarship!?

Looks like a case of politico misinterpreting the admission, but the face remaining that Carson was caught in another exaggeration.  This happens all the time with him.  Very similar to bill oreilly.  Exaggerates in his writing but maintains that lie to grow his live reputation.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
You keep posting links.  I want to see information, not be routed to click bait glamour headlines just like politico. 

Did Carson claim he was offered a scholarship, and was he actually offered the scholarship!?

Looks like a case of politico misinterpreting the admission, but the face remaining that Carson was caught in another exaggeration.  This happens all the time with him.  Very similar to bill oreilly.  Exaggerates in his writing but maintains that lie to grow his live reputation.

Actually it's politico taking it out of context to fit their narrative. It's almost as bad as a retraction.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Are u watching Carson on the news?   

He's botching about Obama records.  He's asked media to sign affidavits.  He's losing it.  Trump is doing his job, discredit and destroy anyone that threatens Hilary. 

"I never said that I received a full scholarship"

Did his book say it? 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Politico changes headline and lede on Ben Carson piece — removes line that his campaign admitted to "fabrication,Doesn't note that it made the changes.
Quit being a bitch because your hopes and dreams of rap god Carson as president are getting crushed.

Face it, the Republicans this time around are a complete mess and joke.  Remember, this is THE best they have to offer.  Pathetic actually.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
"Later I was offered a full scholarship to West Point".
Word for word, Carson in his book. 

Today: "I was never offered a scholarship to West Point"

Pretty clear there.  Politico botched the campaign conforming it, but that doesn't matter.  Carson now claiming he didn't.  In his book, his own words, claimed he did.   Period.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
New video.  He's done. 

Carson Recently Made The Scholarship Claim On PBS. During an October 9, 2015, appearance on PBS' Charlie Rose, Carson claimed "I was offered a full scholarship to West Point":

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
New video.  He's done. 

Carson Recently Made The Scholarship Claim On PBS. During an October 9, 2015, appearance on PBS' Charlie Rose, Carson claimed "I was offered a full scholarship to West Point":

Republicans are so stupid, they will just blame someone else for his lies and then convince themselves it never happened. 

Fucking morons.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Sure thing guy......whatever this will just open the door more for cruz......have fun dealing with him Hil
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Repubs doing a dance because politico took the campaign statement wrong. 

This gives them adequate cover to ignore his 2 completely contradictory statements.  Politico goaded him into melting.  And he did. 

Who pulled the cable feed when he started asking media members to sign an avadavit?  Lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Republicans are so stupid, they will just blame someone else for his lies and then convince themselves it never happened. 

Fucking morons.

LOL...you're writing some good satire tonight.

*delusional

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Similar to Elizabeth Warren lying about her past.

I'm wondering if he always remembered it that way, that some drunk four star general tried to make him feel good by paying him some lip service and never had enough common sense to know the difference. Either way, no way the republicans win if he gets the nomination. Should be Trump.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Coach,

Carson said tonight that he was never offered a scholarship.  

In his book and several previous interviews, he said he was.  

Forget politico, he sunk himself tonight with his own words.  Your response?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
If Carson's true idea was to putz it as an author (instead of making serious run), looks like he needs a new plan.

Fuck these idiot "candidates" wasting our time when they aren't serious!!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Coach,

Carson said tonight that he was never offered a scholarship.  

In his book and several previous interviews, he said he was.  

Forget politico, he sunk himself tonight with his own words.  Your response?

Not even close. What he said was he could have chosen his words better. You, TA and every other liberal on here knows for a fact that the left would NEVER win on policy so this what they resort to every time, after all, it's the Alinski way.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
agreed he should chosen different words lol

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Not even close. What he said was he could have chosen his words better. You, TA and every other liberal on here knows for a fact that the left would NEVER win on policy so this what they resort to every time, after all, it's the Alinski way.

That could be said every time someone lies.

No, I don't know every detail of this story but will look at it.  What I have seen, though, doesn't appear to be too good.

iwantmass

• Getbig III
I hate to admit it and I have agreed with him on most of it, but 240 is right.  This guy is a liar and needs to be called out on it....

That being said, I also agree with Ben carson.  Wby wasn't the left this concerned with obama's past.  He is veiled in secrecy.  

Ben carson needs to withdraw, but you can't have your cake and eat it too here.  If you agree that Ben carson is supect, then you also have to question obama.....

....Unless you are andreisdaman and you are a pro-black racist.....

Or unless you are lurkernomore and have the iq of a terd pressed outta a bulldog's puckered up asshole

P.S.

I stI'll hate agreeing with a full-grown sissy man that let's another adult slap him in the face and his only reaction is a leg full of piss.  This is the type guy that has a 100% guarantee to raise a male offspring as a pole smoker

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I hate to admit it and I have agreed with him on most of it, but 240 is right.  This guy is a liar and needs to be called out on it....

That being said, I also agree with Ben carson.  Wby wasn't the left this concerned with obama's past.  He is veiled in secrecy.  

Ben carson needs to withdraw, but you can't have your cake and eat it too here.  If you agree that Ben carson is supect, then you also have to question obama.....

....Unless you are andreisdaman and you are a pro-black racist.....

Or unless you are lurkernomore and have the iq of a terd pressed outta a bulldog's puckered up asshole

P.S.

I stI'll hate agreeing with a full-grown sissy man that let's another adult slap him in the face and his only reaction is a leg full of piss.  This is the type guy that has a 100% guarantee to raise a male offspring as a pole smoker
???
What secrets?   ???  ???

iwantmass

• Getbig III
???
What secrets?   ???  ???

You try to pretend you are smart, but you can't be that stupid......I used to give you credit but you are really just an oppurtunistick troll.  You aren't smart at all.  You are actually dumb as a brick

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
You try to pretend you are smart, but you can't be that stupid......I used to give you credit but you are really just an oppurtunistick troll.  You aren't smart at all.  You are actually dumb as a brick
That did not answer my question.

What Secrets?  ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
believe me, FOX/the right did PLENTY to unravel obama's past.  And hilary was the ORIGINAL truther lol.

Besides, carson saying it's okay for me to lie, because you never looked into obama - AND THEN he tells us why obama should be investigated?  EIther you both deserve privacy, or you both need to share you shit.  He wants it BOTH ways lol.

Politico jumped the gun and misinterpreted their admission.  THEN carson went on tv and inadvertedly ADMITTED he lied by saying the exact opposite of what he said in the past.   In his book, and in 2009, he told charlie rose, the HE WAS OFFERED A SCHOLARSHIP.   Today, he told OReilly (ironically lol) that he was never offered one.

Regardless of whether "politico jumped the gun with their headline" - Carson proved himself a liar 4 hours later on national television.

Add in the other lies... he's a disaster.  He's the frontrunner, and he's a disaster.  And he's not cool at ALL.  sweating, getting loud and angry.  Clearly rattled.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
believe me, FOX/the right did PLENTY to unravel obama's past.  And hilary was the ORIGINAL truther lol.

Besides, carson saying it's okay for me to lie, because you never looked into obama - AND THEN he tells us why obama should be investigated?  EIther you both deserve privacy, or you both need to share you shit.  He wants it BOTH ways lol.

Politico jumped the gun and misinterpreted their admission.  THEN carson went on tv and inadvertedly ADMITTED he lied by saying the exact opposite of what he said in the past.   In his book, and in 2009, he told charlie rose, the HE WAS OFFERED A SCHOLARSHIP.   Today, he told OReilly (ironically lol) that he was never offered one.

Regardless of whether "politico jumped the gun with their headline" - Carson proved himself a liar 4 hours later on national television.

Add in the other lies... he's a disaster.  He's the frontrunner, and he's a disaster.  And he's not cool at ALL.  sweating, getting loud and angry.  Clearly rattled.
"Poverbs"
"I really did try to beat my mother up side the head with an hammer." Ben Carson 2016